Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:19 pm
*walked in and sat at her bedside*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:21 am
If anybody catches us here with Jubbi, we're dead. Harimi cursed.
Big deal, nobody's going to find us. There's a demon barrier here, so that no sensory types can find our scent, and no demons can enter or exit in their true form. They also cannot use their sensory jutsu to find their target.
Stop being so technical. It hurts my brain.

"Alure, Migoto, let's go." Hikari held up a key and tossed it to Alure.  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:43 pm
*Adeila wakes up to see me sitting at her bedside*
Adelia: Darling whats wrong?
me:......... Adelia..... i-i have something to tell u
Adelia: what is it honey? *giving me a worried look*
me: Adelia........ i'm
Adelia: ur a.....
me: *takes a deep breathe* i'm a jinchuriki
Adelia: *looks at me with horror and shock* w-what?
me:....... *looks at her with a sad look* i'm sorry that i never told u...... i was scared to see u look at me like that
Adelia:........ soo u've been lying to me for 5 years
me:........
Adelia: how could u...... i trusted u
me:......... i-i only did to protect u
Adelia: PROTECT ME!?!?.... FROM WHAT!?!?
me:....... from a life if u knew what i was........... a life of loneliness and empty emotions
Adelia: Ryoku.......
me: i'm sorry *gets up then feels a gentle tug from a little hand, then i see the baby*....... thats right we haven't named u yet
Adelia: how about San
me: i like it......... *looks at the baby* San Tatsumori...... it's a great name  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:35 pm
Shizuka crouched by Makoto. The boy had been crying for three hours straight already.
"I'm sorry... *hic* you have to sit and listen to me cry...." Makoto scratched Shizuka behind the ears. Shizuka licked his face once, then looked back down at the note that Hikari had left.
-Makoto,
Don't mom and dad, but I've left the village. I'll be back soon, and I'm with Migoto and Alure. Don't tell Neji or Tenten either. Especially don't tell Sasuke... he'll kill me. Tell Kokoro that we'll send her messages everyday. You too... If you have read this note, that means that we have already left. Remember, don't tell anybody. Okay?

-Hikari

Makoto rubbed his eyes. "C'mon Shizuka. We have to find Kokoro." The small boy got on top of Shizuka, and they sped off toward the Uchiha side of the clan.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:52 am
Alure catched his key and go upstairs, looking for his room, "Finally, I can rest" he laid on his bed, ready to sleep...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:22 pm
*laid down next to Adelia knowing that she was probably abit upset with the fact that i lied to her*  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:57 pm
Kokoro stood up and began walking over to the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:03 pm
Makoto noticed the female Uchiha walking towards the training grounds.
"Are you Uchiha Kokoro?" the little boy asked. Shizuka skidded a little, then fell into step along side her.  

iTammie-chan

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:19 pm
Kokoro stopped as she looked at the boy who was with Shizuka "Ah...yeah that's me...whats wrong?" she asked with a slight smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:22 pm
"Your brother is Alure, right?" Makoto asked.  

iTammie-chan

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:28 pm
Kokoro smiled "yep that's my brother...." she looked at him "Eh? do you know where he is?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:31 pm
Makoto looked down, contemplating his next words. "Yes, I know where he is." he muttered. "I can tell you. But you can't tell Hikari nii-san that I told you." his eyes pleaded with her. "Okay?"  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:32 pm
.............. *is sitting on the window sill watching the sun slowly creep into the night*........ its almost dawn  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:36 pm
"Ah...ok..." Kokoro made a worried look Just where are they?! If now one could find out about it...  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:39 pm
"They're in a mountain range, at an Inn with no name. They're staying there for tonight, then moving on. That's all I know." Makoto smiled at the girl. "Oh, by the way, Alure's going to come back with a Demon Technique. Hikari's going to give it to him!" Makoto laughed. "Hikari must really like Alure or something, 'cuz she'd never give it to anybody, not even me!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games