Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
So, what are you listening to? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good idea?
  Yes. =D
  No. D=
  *Kills Zanko and his whole damn family* :o
View Results

FluffyKisaragi

5,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:14 am
My bro has both of those on PS1, Silver Star and Eternal Blue Complete, they're awesome xp

I'm listening to my bro make whoever he's talking to at the electric company cry, or come pretty close.. Or I was until I inserted ear plugs whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:45 am
My teacher talking  

The Vixen Kiss

7,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:37 pm
FluffyKisaragi
My bro has both of those on PS1, Silver Star and Eternal Blue Complete, they're awesome xp

I'm listening to my bro make whoever he's talking to at the electric company cry, or come pretty close.. Or I was until I inserted ear plugs whee
******** sweet.

If you find them either one in the Complete box even if there's a light scratch or two on the disc or some scuffings on the box nearly everyone that sells it wants 59.99 up to 89.99 and more for that game! lol

I could say less for the Saturn version but then you also have to find a Sega Saturn that works....which usually cost 49.99 for some reason. rolleyes thus saving maybe 10bucks? :S

And then the Sega CD version is like 6.99 (Original version of the game mind you.) but a working sega CD is 59.99+ now. lol

I think people forget the Difference between Old-Collectable and Old junk that wasn't wanted when it was made and now is like still not wanted cause people would rather nab a PS3 or at least a PS2 something 128-bit or more than a 16-bit thing. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:15 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BJlqEyU-T4  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:16 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op9IpbjV4yA&NR=1&feature=fvwp

=D  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:36 am
Love Like Woe-The Ready Set  

Peregrine87

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

9,100 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:41 am
666 Demonic Lover 666
If you find them either one in the Complete box even if there's a light scratch or two on the disc or some scuffings on the box nearly everyone that sells it wants 59.99 up to 89.99 and more for that game! lol

Which is why I'm glad I got them both in Complete, back when they were first released to PS1, I still have the Lucia necklace, though I lost the original string for it so I replaced it with a metal string-chain, I still wear it on occasion, on the off-chance I might someday make an IRL Hiro cosplay, all I need to do is find a cat, paint it pink, and staple wings to it or something.. And feed it about 20 or so jalapeno's for the fire-breathing.

Nickelback f/ Kid Rock "Saturday Night's Alright (for Fighting)"

^ Pretty da* good remake  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:53 am
RevvRaptor
666 Demonic Lover 666

Which is why I'm glad I got them both in Complete, back when they were first released to PS1, I still have the Lucia necklace, though I lost the original string for it so I replaced it with a metal string-chain, I still wear it on occasion, on the off-chance I might someday make an IRL Hiro cosplay, all I need to do is find a cat, paint it pink, and staple wings to it or something.. And feed it about 20 or so jalapeno's for the fire-breathing.

Nickelback f/ Kid Rock "Saturday Night's Alright (for Fighting)"

^ Pretty da* good remake

Nice, I was an untrustable little kid that took things apart and destroyed them at the Time it was released so me having it woulda' been a really BAD thing.... xD

Plus I prefer the original, (Unedited) Sega CD version but I just can't seem to find a working Sega CD, and I don't know if an Emulator will work with an actual Disc. =S  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:54 am
In other news, listening to Track 02 on my Disturbed CD (Asylum).  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:57 am
Listening to Stone Temple Pilots, Track 1 vasoline.  

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:20 am

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:20 pm
Lock & Load; Devil May Cry 1 OST

Let's rock, baby!  

Serph Bravin

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Peregrine87

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

9,100 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:39 pm
Born In The U.S.A.-Bruce Springsteen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:19 am
666 Demonic Lover 666
Nice, I was an untrustable little kid that took things apart and destroyed them at the Time it was released so me having it woulda' been a really BAD thing.... xD

Plus I prefer the original, (Unedited) Sega CD version but I just can't seem to find a working Sega CD, and I don't know if an Emulator will work with an actual Disc. =S

*pulls out my old Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Sega 32X, the original Lunar games, and a 12-pack of Pepsi One* That last one was completely un-neccessary, but it works XD I also have my old SNES, along with originals of LoZ A Link to the Past, Mario Kart, Star Fox, Street Fighter 2 Turbo (Guile's Theme totally goes with everything..), and Shaq Fu.. Why I still have Shaq Fu, and the one-track Music CD that came with it, I'll never know XD

For right now, I'm listening to pretty much everything Beck.. E-Pro, Hell Yes, My Girl, Two Turntables and a Mirophone, and all the rest.  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:50 pm
RevvRaptor
666 Demonic Lover 666

*pulls out my old Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Sega 32X, the original Lunar games, and a 12-pack of Pepsi One* That last one was completely un-neccessary, but it works XD I also have my old SNES, along with originals of LoZ A Link to the Past, Mario Kart, Star Fox, Street Fighter 2 Turbo (Guile's Theme totally goes with everything..), and Shaq Fu.. Why I still have Shaq Fu, and the one-track Music CD that came with it, I'll never know XD

For right now, I'm listening to pretty much everything Beck.. E-Pro, Hell Yes, My Girl, Two Turntables and a Mirophone, and all the rest.

Wow, I used to have a Sega CD Genesis, etc, but they all stopped working completely the only thing is they waited until they were no longer Returnable to take their shits. Dx

Plus I was a terrible Gamer.........I'm not kidding. xD

The only game I got to the ending in was Ocarina of Time, every other game I've played as a Child I was the biggest failure ever. xD

Anyway Listening to Elpizo's theme from Mega Man Zero 2.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff