Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Professor Tahiri
User Image
۩═━┈☢┈━═۩
Erik Meridith

First Year __
۩═━┈☢┈━═۩

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Bored
✔Status: Single

Erik was next on the stool, directly after his twin brother. He too hoped that his close connection to his twin would confuse the Sorting Hat.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Kinda quirky, fun-loving and humorous. Totally the opposite of my twin...just kidding. We're identical. We love to pull pranks together and with our older brother Sam. I personally think that Quidditch can be a little boring, but Edd loves the sport, whereas I think reading can be quite fun and Edd finds it a little boring. I'm very defensive of my brothers and sister as well.

Out Of Character: ...

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
You prefer books to quidditch, hm
well then I haven't a doubt you should be

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

TechNerd0072
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞
| Single | First Year | Unsorted |

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

I'm quite a puzzle. I can be loud, outgoing, and brave one minute, but quiet, shy, and introverted the next. It all depends on my mood and who I'm around, I guess. I'm also very clever, intelligent, and nerdy, as well as secretive and cunning. I am quite the colorful individual, in my opinion. I want to be a Ravenclaw, like my mum, instead of a Slytherin like Father.

{OOC:}

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Hmm... Difficult, difficult indeed.
Each House would lead you to greatness,
In their own special way.
Yet where to put you...
Ravenclaw you say?
You may do well there indeed,
But is that where you should be?
I know! Where you should go...

Hufflepuff!

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Lady Chocolat XIII
User Image

User Image

User Image ░█ ▌╳▐░ jaqueline ▂ lotus
xxxxxxxxxx{ U N S O R T E D }

To be in Slytherin, where her Papa had expected her of becoming? Or Ravenclaw where her mother's blood had reigned? How about Hufflepuff - she could be sort of loyal, right? Gryffindor for her sense of adventure? Jacquie couldn't guess which, although her father's voice kept ringing in the back of her mind... You're a Slytherin, he'd tell her, where the best of our kind has always been! Do me proud kid. Jacquie swallowed. A huge part of her didn't want to be in Slytherin. That huge part of her wanted to defy her father and show that she can be her best in whatever house she was in... like be a squirrel. That'd be quite a feat! And she could nibble on delish walnuts all day. Or perhaps she could just get a pet squirrel to play with... Braya may not like that though. Oh, but then Braya may not like her as a squirrel either too!

She shook her head out of her muddled thoughts, because either way, Jacquie would just have to accept whatever decision.

Lady Chocolat XIII
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm spontaneous; I like to do the unexpected. Be unpredictable. If someone were to hang out with me, prepare for stealing brooms and doing our best to fly away from any oncoming teachers! Of course, it wouldn't always be like that; I'm not an actual rebel, I just like the thrill and adrenaline. I guess it comes into me being positively wacky too. Someone asks me a question, they may get an answer they weren't ever expecting. Someone walks in on me in an empty room, you may find me up on a stack of shairs, goggles over my eyes, searching for something you may think doesn't exist. But I know it does. I've had my fair share of books, immersing myself with tonnes of books. So, yes, I am a bit nutty... But I also pride myself on my creativity. They say insanity is a creative nature. They weren't exactly wrong. Having a colourful personality could allow you to think outside the box! Which is what I absolutely love doing! It sets me a challenge to not be like the average doll. Then, of course, I like being sneaky. Since I was really small, I enjoyed creeping up on others to either scare them, or eavesdrop. Gossip is fun, but I do it more so for the information gathering... There is only so much you can get from books. I prefer on-hands any day, anyway. So, yes, you may see me sneaking around, but I doubt it; I'm pretty sure I've practically mastered the art (now to just develop my magic to a level where becoming an animagus isn't so far out of reach! Hehehe). Being sneaky, to me, also comes with being clever and curious. "Curiosity killed the cat", they say... but I'll always ALWAYS counter with "Ah, but satisfaction brought him back.". Being sneaky, and finding ways to escape under people's noses requires cleverness. To think outside the box requires cleverness. I don't want to boast - not at all!! - but I'd honestly say I'd need to have that dash of cleverness, or all my work wouldn't exist!

I can also be random. Comes under the category of being 'nutty'. It's because my train of thought usually does dives and circles - but they're always connected by something, people just wouldn't know how. You could say 'phoenix feathers are rare', and I'll have responded 'you know, mashed potatoes are yummy'. Phoenixes being birds, birds who love worms, and earthworms live in the earth, and vegetables come from the earth, and I always like potatoes the best out of the lot, and mashed potatoes are just simply better! < That would've been my train of thought. Hope that helps clear things up a little. Pa always kept saying it's the thinker in me. But toher's would just keep saying 'righto, well, aren't you just bloody random, Jaquie!', or something like that. The other most important thing you must know about me too, is that I am pretty freaking stubborn. Only exception being my Pa, who I look up to and admire. Other than him, if I've made up my mind, don't you even think you can change it. You won't succeed. Ever. Unless with great persistence, and hard logic, with a dash of sillyness. Even then, I still won't be able to budge. So just watch out. Thus, with all of this, I can be extremely annoying, embarrassing and a pain-in-the-a**... You just gotta know how to handle me, is all /smile smile

And call me an absolute sticky-beak too, if you wish, but as a born reporter, it is within my future-job description!

. . .

located;; { the Great Hall! }
mood ;; { nervous! excited! energetic! what isn't she?! }
with ;; { all of Hogwarts staff and students now }
OOC ...

User Image

Hmm I know exactly where to put you...
Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

hulusis
User Image Angela Uriah Strong

Ah yes, Sorting time. Angela had heard about this from Mom and Dad, but still. It was amazing to see in real life. A couple of quick glances at the table surrounding her showed all the people, the friendly and not-so-friendly faces, and most of all, the size of this single room. It was bigger than Mom had said, but Dad, he was spot on about everything.

The Professor called her name, and she looked up immediately. It took a moment to get her legs to move towards the front of the group. Mom and Dad have been preparing me for years for this moment, she thought. They'd be proud of me no matter where this hat puts me. No matter where. Was the last thought she had before she closed her eyes and the hat was placed gently on her head.

Cause there goes the fear...

Time: Sorting time.

...let it go.

hulusis
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm everything. Not like bi-polar, but I'm special. I'm going to share six of my bigger qualities, but this by no means, is all of them. Dear God, no. So first off, I'm a rebel, always have been, always will. I like going against the grain, doing my own thing, swimming upstream, and all the other metaphors for being rebellious. I've learned to control my animosity toward authoritative figures, but I remember once in Kindergarten or something, there used to be the 'discipline corner' otherwise known as my summer home. They put me in the corner for twenty minutes, and I thought it was totally unfair, so while the teacher had her back turned, I walked out the door. I was in the big girl's bathroom when they found me half an hour later.

Two. I'm a creative, detail and goal-oriented human being. When I know what I want, it's mine, I'll get it any way possible, and back off because once it's mine you're not getting it back.

Three. I'm especially affectionate to the people I love, and selfish with them. When you're a stranger, I'm not sure what to do with you, and I might come off as cold, but when I get to know you and if I like you, I'll be like a kitten coming to rub up against your leg. And I'll always want to spend time with you, always, always, always. I like the attention people give me.

Four. I'm reliable, but I'm not punctual. I mean, yes, I've made it to class on time most of my life, but if it's anything else, I'll be five, ten, twenty minutes late and I won't care. But if I say I'm going to have twenty puppies in my car when I get there, there will be twenty puppies in my car. I do my homework, all of it, everyday. I'm not sure when I find the time, and I procrastinate, but it gets done.

Five. I'm guarded. I don't let just anyone into my personal secrets and life, you have to earn your way there, and even then it's not a 100% fact that you'll hear the whole story. My whole life has been keeping the walls up, and so far they haven't been cracked yet. I guess that also means that I'm not friendly, which is true, I'm not looking to have fifty million friends. Five, six, maybe.

Six. I'm a lot of work, in every aspect of my life.

Yet another hard one to place,
You seem to hold traits prized by many a house
however it seem You're creativity and pucutality when it comes to schooling
you would do best in

Ravenclaw!

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:34 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Strangerthan
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

Cloe stepped into the Great Hall, staring at the ceiling. It was better than looking at the students. They were all silent, staring at the first years, watching the sorting. It was a little intimidating. She hunched her shoulders defensively and glanced around. She seemed to have lost her friends. She'd be braver if she had her friends around. She wasn't sure where the hat would put her. Everyone else seemed to have a preferred house and if she didn't perhaps that meant she wasn't meant to be here? She heard her name said and walked forward, towards the hat and her new life.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm talkative. I chatter when I'm nervous and there's so much to be nervous about in the world that I chatter all the time. Nervous and talkative. Dizi, our house-elf, she says I have a loving heart but I don't know. It's not like anything's ever happened where I've had to prove I have a loving heart, you know?

I know where you go
Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:56 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Alicevamp0
Nova Ishtar
First year
Unsorted

People Say That In a nutshell I'm : easy to get along with as long as you'd not my stupid sister Raya, I love to study and hang out with friendsUser Image

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. Once the hat touched down, it yelled out.
Slytherin!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:37 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Alicevamp0
Raya Ishtar
First Year
Unsorted

People. Say that in a nutshell I'm : super loud and easy to get along with and I love to PARTY!!!!!!! Oh and play pranks I get along with everyone as long as your not some total prat
User Image

I know where to put you,

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:04 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Maiya Kajuji
User Image
~Elise Morgan~

Ellie looked around her and was practically shaking. She breathed deeply trying to calm down. It seemed her whole life had been leading to this moment. She was actually about to be sorted. She looked around for any sight of Rosemary but she had been lost in the crowd somewhere. She sighed quietly.

~~~

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quiet and shy but when you get me going I can be very fun and talkative. I'm also a bit of a worrier and don't like to get out of my comfort zone. Some might say I am a bit of a wimp but I will always stand by a friend. I am very analytical and not at all spontaneous but very nice and you can always make me happy with a book.

Your mind show me a lot of things
Your journey is set,

Ravenclaw!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:08 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Unicorn_Sky
User Image
User Image

Hannah looked around at all of the other first years as her name was called. Her palms started to get sweaty as she walked up to the hat and was starting to freak out as everyone looked at her to see what house she was in.

User Image
Mood--- Nervous

Location--- Sorting "Great Hall"

"Thoughts" Why do I have to stand in front of people.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, Hannah is what you would say fiery. Basically she is someone who is strong and independent and wont take crap from anyone. Hannah is a bit rude at times when she needs to be and would get in a fight to help someone she cared about. She can come off as rude at times because she can be very quiet and shy. Some think that if she wont talk she doesnt like you, but truthfully she is just shy. She can be reflective and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity and helping anyone in need. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick and able to see possibilities. 

Passion is within you
You will need that in the years to come

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:14 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

DX_Dragonkevin_DX
Dan arches

User Image

Dan was really scared when he was called up he wanted to get gryffindor it seemed like the best house he straitened his robe and sat down g to get hoping to get gryffindor.

People say that im cool , popular however that's what others think but im really a very brave person , im also very intelligent when i want to show it ,im loyal to anyone that i trust and i try not i to break there trust . protective of my family i'll do anything to protect them ,My overconfidence sometimes leads to me getting in trouble ,my outlook sometimes leads me to pull pranks on my friends,I'll step up to just about any challenge, even if it knocks me on my a**.

Brave very brave
loyal as well
hmm
Only one place for you then

Gryffindor!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:16 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Professor Tahiri
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

First Year _
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not gonna live by your rules anymore.

When it was her turn to sit on the stool and be Sorted, Melinda sat gracefully on the stool and awaited the Sorting Hat .

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm ambitious, but at the same time, very friendly. I like to make friends and talk a lot, but I also like to compete. I do like my quiet time however, and when I want quiet time, I can be a little mean. When I'm with friends, I can be a little bubbly, but when it comes down to studying, I'm focused, not because I like studying but because I like to be the best.

Out Of Character: ...

Pride is deep in you
You have a good heart to match
I know where you will do well,

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:16 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Bug430
Selena walked in after that one kid with the dark brown hair. She couldn't believe it was finally time to be sorted.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a little bit of a book worm at times. My parents always tell me I know too much for my age, which at times seems like it is bad, but I like it. I also always have my nose in a magazine; so I know a lot of things. My favorite is science weekly. I get to know all the muggle advancements. I also read most of the textbooks; so I know about the subjects before we even start school. I am a little adventurous too, and extroverted. I love the outside, but that is probably because I was raised by the Clouds for pretty much all of my life. I never quit and I'm determined as well.

At times; however, I can be indecisive, and a perfectionist. I also am agitated easily with certain things, especially failure. That's me, crazy right?

Hmm to me it is clear where you should be
You love knowledge and studying,
Better be...

Ravenclaw!

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm
Diamond_Wales
User Image

Richard Drage
First Year - Unsorted
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Richard stepped nervously up to be sorted. He didn't know what precisely his house was going to be, but he hoped he would at least be a good fit for it. He closed his eyes as he sat down and felt the hat go over his head.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm intelligent, studious, and not afraid to take challenges. I also happen to be quiet, since my father doesn't usually take note of me too much.

----------------------------------
OOC:
----------------------------------

Smart I see
Very smart..

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:04 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

╰☆╮ą v ε и Ð ε я - Ɍ σ Ș є
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxυ β σ ι Ș ╰☆╮
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I thought I cared for what you had to say, but then you spoke and my attention somehow blew away...

When the hat called out Slytherin, Lavender-Rose let out a quiet gasp and looked down. "Slytherin?..." She was the first person in her family to be placed in this house and she'd never really heard good things about Slytherin. They were deceitful, cunning, and cruel. What did that say about her? What was worse, Raiden was is Gryffindor. The one that was known as the opposite of Slytherin. With a heavy heart she walked over to Slytherin table tried to eat.

[to the Slytherin table]

" I plan to live forever!.....So far so good. "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

FIRST YEAR / UNSORTED / PUREBLOOD

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Skymira

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games