Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:05 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron let go of Lore to let her sit down at the table properly. "It was okay," he said with a shrug. This summer was just a break from school work for the boy. He avoided the neighborhood kids like the plague, he played some basketball, played on his guitar, and visited a few friends' houses. One of which was Caitlin. Although he taught her a few chords and simple songs, he doubted she remembered any of them unless she practiced herself. "I'm just glad to be back," he admitted with a smirk. "How was your summer?"

wearing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:11 pm

Lorelai Saphyre Brookwater

User Image
2nd year Gryffindor
12: Pureblood without prejudice: Single: Located at:

Lore listened attentively. She wish she had visited with someone over the summer. "Me too." When he asked about her summer she breathed in sharply. " Horrible." She was staring at the table with her hands in fists.

And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit,
User Image
((OOC** ))
Right to the top

Kai Sparrowheart

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:15 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron raised his eyebrows when Lorelai stated her summer was horrible. That was such a horrific word! "Why? What happened?" he asked, noticing his friend's hands turns into fists. Although the boy asked her why her summer was terrible, he decided that if she did not answer, he wouldn't ask of it again. Perhaps talking about it was a bad idea. What if she became angry every time someone reminded her of her summer?

wearing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:21 pm

User Image
2nd year Gryffindor

She looked up, deciding whether or not she should say. In the end, the desire to release her feelings won over. "My dad's unemployed and my Mum's terminal." She said this quickly, looking down at her hands, which were now loose and shaking a little.

User Image
((OOC** ))
Right to the top

Kai Sparrowheart

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:29 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron sat silently for a moment, unsure of what to do or what to say. He had been in a somewhat similar situation as a child, and his mother was really the one who was worried constantly as he was only a kid. One of his hands drew up and touched Lorelai lightly on the shoulder. "I'm sure your dad will find a job soon," he said reassuringly. "It's even easier for him to pay for himself and your mum because you are at Hogwarts." No matter how poor you are or how crappy your lifestyle is during the holidays, you will be fed, have clean clothing, a warm bed to sleep in, and an education at Hogwarts. He hoped this would cheer the girl up as he had no idea how to make her feel better about her mother's illness.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:38 pm

User Image
2nd year Gryffindor

Lorelai turned back. "You think so? Maybe...He can't keep a job for more than a year because he's a damn drunk and drinks on the job all the time."
She breathed in and out for a little while. Her mother might survive if they could afford treatment, but the doctor couldn't figure out what it was yet, and they were taking money from an already tiny fund. " Maybe you're right..." she mumbled.

User Image
((OOC** ))
Right to the top

Kai Sparrowheart

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:48 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli smiled as another Gryffindor joined them and listened as the conversation turned serious. She frowned slightly. She didn't want to butt into the conversation and even if she did she didn't really know what she could say. Her life was pretty good in general. Besides her sister almost being killed 5 years ago and really anything having to do with the Edgeworth side of her family. She shrugged off the bad and smiled slightly at Lore. "Things will get better. Everything always gets better if you let it. And now your at Hogwarts. Even with school work it'll be better here I bet."
OOC:...

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:51 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron nodded. "Yeah, I do think that." When the girl admitted her father drinks on the job, the boy narrowed his eyes, but then looked back up at Lore. Cameron hadn't any idea if this was true or not, but he just didn't want to see her upset. Especially on the first night back at the best place in the world! When he couldn't think of anything else to say, Elli cut in. He turned his head to look at the redhead, and even though her eyes were staring at Lore, Cameron was looking into the first year's eyes.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:57 pm

User Image
2nd year Gryffindor

Lore smiled a little at them both and began to relax a little. She quietly thanked them both and started to look at the red haired girl like Cameron was. " What's your name again?"

User Image
((OOC** The song lyrics in the post fit what you guys are saying sort of! Coincidence, I think yes! ))
Right to the top

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:04 pm
I want to fly
Can you take me far away

User Image
A la r i c ~J o n a t h a n ~F a l l r e i n
First Year~Gryffindor~Single~Twin
//////////////////////////////////
//////////
////

Alaric listened quietly to the conversation that had been going on. He looked around and found the people who had been speaking. He wondered who they were, but now wasn't the time to ask.

Give me a star to reach for
Tell me what it takes
And I'll go so high

** Out of Character~ **

Kai Sparrowheart

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:09 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Devious
What I am doing: Scheming
What I want to be doing: Scheming of course

Jayden hoped Newlyn got his note. She, still to this time, gives him butterflies. He was caught by surprise by it as well, because the only person he has ever felt that before was Tristain. And now...she was gone. Anger raged inside because of it, because despite his powers, he still had a religious belief in God. He believed in God, even though he was one of the only wizards to do so. And he wondered why God didn't want him to have Tristain. It made him made, but he knew he has a plan set for him.

"Wow, how about that? A religious wizard," he thought, knowing that even his very existence alone contradicted. He just felt like another being was there. And he loved the idea that he is being watched over by something much bigger than himself. So, he relished in that idea.

Oh yeah...back to Newlyn. He was glad that she was in her brother William's house. It was definitely good. He could get his brother to talk Jay up to Newlyn. Now was the time for planning, being that devious kid that he is.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:18 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
"Elliryanna McHalen. But you can call me Elii." She said introducing herself to Lore. She smiled at the two second years. Noticing that Cameron was staring at her she smiled flirtatiously at him, batting her eyes.
OOC:...

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:45 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Excited
✔Status: Single

Sam had been tuning out the Sorting for the most part, but he finally decided to introduce himself. "Hello firsties. I'm Sam Meridith and your Gryffindor Seeker. All star, even. Last season, I caught two of three snitches." He smirked, bragging about his accomplishments.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

Second Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not gonna live by your rules anymore.

Mel rolled her eyes when Sam started bragging about his Quidditch expertise, but in truth, he was just that good. She threw a glance back at Hufflepuff Table and smirked a little bit. Steele was an accomplished guitarist and an ample character.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image
Oh hot damn
This is my jam
Keep me partyin to the A.M.

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Pureblood

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy looked at Sam and snickered. "All-star, you say? No mention of the chaser who got fifty, eh? she said, ribbing him in a good natured way. She grinned at him.He made her happy!

{OOC:}

»-(¯`v´¯)

You all don't understand
Make me throw my hands in the
ayer, ay, ayer, ayer, ay, ayer

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games