Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:55 am
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
First Year Gryffindor
Reserve Chaser

David Clarisse
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Seeker ~ Dating Shayna

User Image User Image Location: Gryffindor common room

David didn’t want to be another problem for Elli. Granted he knew she’d have problems taking over the team but certainly not like this. Leonette listened to everyone explanation on the matter of Elli. It seemed her cousin and Remy didn’t see Elli as the problem. Ronna was another story… It seemed her emotions were her problem Leonette hardly understood how it could be a real problem. “That seems completely mental if you ask me.” Leonette told Remy. If it was because of Remy shouldn’t they be upset with her and not Elli.

“You’re right Remy I know she’d have a hard time being Captain this year but I didn’t think we’d be at each other like this…” Sure David knew he wasn’t helping the situation either but at least he was biting Elli’s head off. Ronna had a point too. If Elli wasn’t going to let Remy be on the team why have her tryout? Although logic behind it was dismissed when she said she didn’t know if it was worth it to try out next year. David shook his head. “She shouldn’t let what happened stop you from trying out.” He told her truthfully. Just like it didn’t stop Remy from trying out it shouldn’t stop anyone else from trying either.

Leonette’s mind went from the conflict in Quidditch to how Remy did magic without the use of a wand. “Wow… I totally want to know how to do that.” She told Remy. She’d never seen magic done without a wand before. That was definitely something Leonette wanted to learn. “I couldn’t agree more...” David agreed with Ronna. This was becoming severally overrated. “I don’t know about you guys but I’m sick of all this fighting. It's time we moved on from it and go back to having fun.” David suggested.

Wearing: Casual Studying
Wearing: Red and Black

With: Remy, Ronna

OOC: ---

Miss GryffindorK
mc2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:14 am
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy nodded toward Ronna, blinking. "Ronna, ninety-nine percent of my calls were emotionally based. Hell, it was all on emotion that I cheated anyway. It was fear and panic. Other than that, let it go. It's really, really hard to stand in front of a lot of people and make a call you know isn't popular. Sure, you didn't make the team this year. I didn't either. The difference is, you can work out your problems and try again. I cannot. As I've said before, I'm more than willing to help." Her gold eyes intensified as she looked at the Second Year, obviously annoyed by the topic. Lucky for her, Ronna decided to go upstairs.

Remy glanced at Leo, who seemed fascinated by the Wandless Magic she'd just done. "It's Wandless, Leo. There's a class for it once you hit third year." She next looked at David, then gave a nod. "I highly agree." The teen looked at the fingers of her right hand, then grinned. She quietly cast Portare Flamma, the Bluebell Flames Charm. It was a neat spell, and a fairly simply one, plus the flames didn't burn hot enough to burn skin. How cool was that?! She vaguely wondered how Leo and David would react to the flames in Remy's hand.

murruelecreuset
mc2

{Out of Control:}
User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:18 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Try Out Clothes]
Company: David, Leo, and Remy

➳ ➳ ➳

Yeah... not sure how to explain this.

➳ ➳ ➳

"As much as I love getting beaten with bludgers, I really am not enough of a masochist to try out if I don't even have a chance in Hell to get on the team... I have trouble trusting Elli right now," Ronna said shaking her head at David's and Remy's response. "Besides, my relationship with Quidditch is complicated... I joined the team because I wanted to help my house, and I chose beater because I'm good at baseball and softball, and also I need to know I can take a hit or two, but the thing is I am blatently lying to my Dad about Quidditch. He doesn't have a clue I joined the team last year and he doesn't know I tried out this year or that I bought all my school stuff second hand just so I could buy a broom so I would have better luck trying out and during practices."

She shrugged and said, "Obviously, that didn't work out. But, I really don't like lying to my Dad unless it's for his own good or over something he'd freak out about anyways. It's probably for the best, I'm not on the team, at least I am not lying to him this year, right?"

She smiled and said as she headed up to the girl's dormitory and threw up a hand, "Anyways, just make sure to tell Crash I'm looking for him, okay?"

murruelecreuset
Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:01 pm
First Year Gryffindor
Reserve Chaser

David Clarisse
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Seeker ~ Dating Shayna

Leonette was a little shocked to hear that Remy cheated. It would explain why she was no longer captain and everyone was upset. David listened to Remy and Ronna. He wished he could convince Ronna not to give up. Although it seemed maybe it was for the best. Being muggle-born must be hard if you had to hide everything from your family. ‘Guess her dad wouldn’t understand.’ He thought before answering her. “Maybe but do think about it Ronna you’re a good Beater.” He told her.

“Will do,” David said with a smile. It was nice to see a smile on Ronna’s face. She needed to let it go and feel better about what was going on. “Wandless magic…” Leonette was memorized by it. “Yeah I’m in that class. Surprisingly I’m doing well in it.” He said with a smile. “I’m so taking that class.” Leonette stated. “Wow!” she cried in excitement. “That’s the Bluebell Flames Charm isn’t it?” David asked amazed at how cool it looked. “You’re amazing Remy.” He hoped to learn how to do that too.

With: Remy, Ronna

Miss GryffindorK
mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:09 pm
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy nodded in dismissal at Ronna, then turned her attention back to the flames in her hand. Leo seemed mesmerized, and David had made a guess as to what magic she'd done. "It is indeed the Bluebell Flames. And you should take the class. It's loads of fun, plus, you learn to do things without your wand, which is useful if you're forgetful, such as myself. You wouldn't believe how many times I've left my wand lying about." She grinned at the two, then flicked her hand to dismiss the spell. It was really fun to show off a bit, now and then. Gold eyes sparkled madly, as though the flames were still dancing there.

murruelecreuset

User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:50 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}First Year{|}1st year

Theo walked into the common room, the letter from his...father in hand. He had no idea what to do with it but set it aside. He stuffed it into his pocket. He contemplated what the words meant...those words that obviously were not English. It was interesting to see, but he needed to know what language they were. He would have to go to the library and research it a little further.

As he walked in, he came upon a conversation about Quidditch, the last thing he wanted to hear about, but quite frankly he wanted to know what they thought on the matter. To him there was a flash of corrupt value somewhere within the captain's mind, but that was beside the point. Opinions were opinions and who's to say that Theo was correct. He wouldn't dwell on it, but it really ruined his hope to play the game...by quite a bit.

Theo decided to stay downstairs where everyone was, for social reasons of course. He also watched in amazement as the older girl Remy had produced a flame in her hands. He wanted to know how to do that. He watched the flame, almost taken by its captivating grace. And as soon as it came, with a flick of the hand, the flame was gone, as if it was never there. Wow...maybe there is more to magic than I thought there was. I want...to learn it all... he thought to himself, knowing how impossible the task must've been, but he would try his hardest. Theo, not hearing the girl's previous explanation about the class, decided to ask her a question.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry to step in on your conversation, but where did you learn how to do that?" he asked her genuinely, a look of pure innocence on his face. He really wanted to know, but wasn't sure if she had already explained it to someone, which would probably cause some annoyance.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

Miss GryffindorK

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:14 pm
First Year Gryffindor
Reserve Chaser

David Clarisse
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Seeker ~ Dating Shayna

David smiled as he heard he'd guessed right. It looked like he had been paying attention to something in class. Leonette giggled at Remy's mention of forgetfulness. "I hope I can learn to do that." she said before Theo came over. "Hey Theo!" Leonette said cheerfully. "Hey there Theo." David greeted the young boy. He felt bad that Theo didn't make the team especially since Eun walked off the field. Hopefully that wouldn't stop him from coming out next year.

"It's Wandless magic. Cool isn't it?" Leonette told him with excitement. She couldn't contain her happiness. This was far better than dealing with Quidditch. After everything happened today she'd had enough of that. A little fun was something they all needed and luckily she was having just that.

With: Remy, Theo

Miss GryffindorK
RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:50 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}First Year{|1st year

Theo nodded quickly, facing Leonette at the time. He then looked at the older girls hand, wondering how the hell a flame could have possibly been created. It was a wonder...something he wanted to learn how to do himself. "Bloody amazing if you ask me. I wish I could do that," he said to all of them, still a bit shocked that a flame could be created like that. He didn't question it however, mostly because magic was law defying itself.

"Where do you learn wandless magic?' he asked to anyone that would answer. He generally was reserved about expressing shock, but this time, he could hardly resist. He couldn't because it was so out of the ordinary. It was...amazing.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

murruelecreuset

Miss GryffindorK

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:29 pm
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy looked over as another first year joined them. His name was... Robin, but the other two had called him Theo, so she went with that. "Hey there, Theo. As Leo said, it's Wandless Magic. There is a class you can take when electives roll around in your third year." She smiled at the kids, noting that they were all quite entertained by her magic. She cast Creobulla, then watched as golden bubbles floated out from the area around her hand. The gold of her eyes seemed to mirror the gold of the bubbles, and her smile seemed to add a bit of sparkle to the bubbles, her magic reflecting her happiness.

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:53 pm
First Year Gryffindor
Reserve Chaser

David Clarisse
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Seeker ~ Dating Shayna

Leonette nodded. "I couldn't agree more." she said brightly. Looking back at Remy as she spoke she couldn't help but entertained by all the magic. Sure she grew up with magic but truthfully her father wasn't around so she didn't really get to experience it often. Watching the golden bubbles Leonette's eyes sparkled. "They're so pretty." she stated. "You sure know how to enchant the room there Remy." David said smiling at his cousin's interest in the bubbles.

Miss GryffindorK
RedEagleEye007

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:24 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}First Year{|}1st year

"I will definitely be taking that class when I get the chance. It has to be a useful skill to know for a lot of occasions," he said to her, happy that she answered his question. He then watched as she performed yet another spell and soon enough, golden bubbles seemed to be appearing from everywhere. It truly was a sight to behold, a sight in which he wanted to take a photograph of, but he really didn't have a camera with him.

"That is truly a sight to behold. What else can you do? Is wandless magic constrained to a certain degree of magic, or can you perform whatever you please?" he asked her, wanting to know more. She obviously had a good knowledge of it, for she seemed to make everything appear from just her hand.

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecrueset

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:02 pm
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy smiled at Leo, David, and Theo, watching the bubbles. Theo seemed full of questions, which made the seventh year happy. "I'm pretty good at Wandless, and can do quite a bit. I, personally, use it for dueling, which is a common use. Though, one of my friends uses two wands in battle." She was practically beaming at all the excitement in the room. "And these are first year spells I'm doing now, though, I suppose I can muster up some higher up spells." She dismissed the bubbles, then went into a deep focus. After working her energy, she cast Scriboscipio, causing lovely red ribbons to float in the air. After thinking about it, she realized she now had to try to write with her right hand. She moved slowly, making a very shaky version of her name. She flicked her hand and stopped the magic, frowning. "Okay, okay. So.. that one wasn't fantastic, but what can I say? I'm a leftie." She giggled, then took a deep breath, knowing she'd have to go back to basic spells. The higher up in grade they were, the more energy they required to focus correctly. Oh well. She could take a nap later. She was still quite awake, particularly since she was so happy.

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:24 pm
First Year Gryffindor
Reserve Chaser

David Clarisse
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Seeker ~ Dating Shayna

“Looks like you two will be classmates then.” David said. If they were both going to take the class at least they knew someone in the class. “Yeah is it?” Leonette was curious now too it seemed. The young Gryffindor looked at Remy with minor confusion when said she had a friend who used two wands to duel with. “Two wands? How do can anyone use two wands?” she asked rather intrigued by how someone could even do that.

David was intrigued when Remy said she would try to do a higher class spell. He wondered how this would turn out. Leonette watched intently as Remy formed red ribbons in the air and wrote her name with it. So it wasn’t the best work it was still fascinating to her. Instantly Leonette giggled at Remy’s words. “Leftie or not it’s better than what we can do.” David told her with a smile on his face. He hoped he would be that good someday. Of course he’d only been taking the class for a year so he hadn’t even learned how to do spells without his wand yet. In time he was sure he’d learn the ropes.

Miss GryffindorK
RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:18 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}First Year

Theo smiled at the thought of taking Wandless Magic and with Leo too. It would definitely be fun. He then imagined himself for a brief second creating all of these different things without the wand. Remy had to feel powerful for being able to do what others can't. Theo certainly would if he was her.

"Two wands? Does that give a certain advantage over a single wand user? Can he cast two different spells at the same time, or can he cast one, but it comes out more powerfully? I'm sorry, I just find this and dueling very interesting," he said truthfully. He loved everything about this subject. He wished he could do the things that these wizards could and someday he would. Well, not using double wands. Theo surely did not have the patience to do that at all. He would mess up too much for him to realize that he really couldn't do it. It would be a wasted effort on his part...which he never considered anything as...but that..ehh...he would make a exception. Wandless sounds like something he could do however.

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:21 pm
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy had noticed that there was to be a mandatory house meeting, to which she raised an eyebrow. The seventh year had a hunch that the meeting would be about Quidditch. When would it all end? Seriously. This had been going on more than long enough. Gold eyes were alert, but cautious, a headache already in her head from the onset of the Full Moon, which would be later that evening. The teen sat in a chair and waited for hell to break loose.

User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games