Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:17 pm
User Image
Drusilla is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Ravishing at the Staff Tablespace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Professorsspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calmspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Hm... so many badgers, so so many...' spacespac

☩ ☩ ☩ But what is this, that I cant see?
With ice cold hands taking hold of me...
☩ ☩ ☩
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceDrusilla crossed her hands and rested her chin in the cradle of them, and gave Amber a toothy grin. There was something about her... the light in her eyes, the curve of her lips... she was special. There was something different about her, something that separated her from the others... she had a gift. Dru could see it, but she didn't know what it was. There was something... what was it? Her eyes narrowed, her expression thoughtful, confused. "Why do you shine, ducky? What's the secret to your luster... lurking in the dark, shadows and secrets..." The words trailed off, Drusilla staring past her companion, distracted. She'd gotten lost in her thoughts again, visions... the future could be so interesting... but not more so than the present, she had to remind herself. The only reason the present was boring was because she knew what was happening already, if she didn't watch with her Eye so much she'd enjoy herself more in the present... with some difficulty, she forced herself away from the visions and back to Amber with a smile. "I'm sorry, duck, I'm not entirely here tonight... is this your first year? I remember seeing you, but I think I was Seeing you and not seeing you..." The difference between the words See and see were obvious Drusilla, a simple distinction she'd used her entire life... and one that most people missed, unfortunately. She blinked slowly, fighting to keep her attention focused on her lovely companion. Amber was quite lovely... that intangible something about her was drawing the Seer in, making her thoughts frazzled and flustered. On the one hand, her visions were fighting for her attention, trying to climb over the present and steal her focus away, but Amber was so... interesting. She didn't want to look away from her.

☩ ☩ ☩ When God is gone and the Devil takes hold,
                                                          Who will have mercy on your soul?
                                                          ☩ ☩ ☩

User Image

(( OOC: ))

XxXDevil-Chan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:51 am
User ImageUser Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ttire:[x]
                                                        ocation: Staff Table
                                                        ith: Professors
                                                        ood: Spicy
                                                        houghts: 'What a colorful little bunch...'

x

Amidst the commotion and excitement that was the day of Sorting at Hogwarts, the entrance of another professor would have gone generally unnoticed had Veatrice not draped herself in her trademark furs. Dressed to kill, the woman came out from the back entrance, one hand positioned in such a way as to elegantly frame her chin while the other was crossed, the free hand touching her elbow ever so slightly. Though her eyes were twinkling with excitement, the woman’s expression seemed to be locked in one of permanent hautghtiness, even though the woman didn’t intend to come off in such a way. She took her seat at the table, sitting with perfect posture as she crossed her legs. Though she smiled, any sense of warmth that normally would have come from a smile didn’t seem to be present, but it seemed as if she soon became bored of looking at the students, and instead directed her attention to the Professors at the table. ”Veatrice, Veatrice Sever.” She announced with pride as she slipped a hand beneath the stem of her glass. ”And, I might add, what a pleasure to meet all of the… fresh and young professors that Hogwarts seems to be so famous for these days. Of course, when I attended Hogwarts I never had the luxury of swooning over my professors…" She paused, chuckling softly as she swirled the wine in the bowl of her glass. "Times have changed indeed.” She said, with the same smile devoid of all feeling plastered on her face as she took a sip of wine.

x

"Is this the region, this the soil, the clime," said then the lost archangel,
    "This the seat that we must change for Heav'n? This mournful
    gloom for that celestial light?
    Be it so, since He who now is sovereign can dispose and bid what shall be right:
    Farthest from Him is best whom reason has equalled, force has made
    supreme
    Above His equals. Farewell, happy fields, where joy forever dwells! Hail, horrors!
    Hail,
    infernal world! And thou, profoundest Hell, receive thy new possessor - one who brings
    A mind not to be changed by place or time. The mind is its own place, and in itself
    Can make a
    Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n."
    ~ Paradise Lostxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    John Miltonxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:08 am
User Image
User Image

Slipping into his seat at the staff table, Jackson sighed. At least he hadn't missed the Sorting completely. Straightening in his seat, the young man watched the process as it went on, hat on, hat shouts, hat off.

And again.

He would be teaching some of them, he thought, the notion of it flitting into his head as he absently watched the going-ons of the whole thing. Honestly-- honestly, why did he take up teaching again? Compared to pretty much everyone else on the staff table, he looked like-- well, a student. He probably should have prepared himself better for the onslaught of certain irritation that would haunt him for the rest of his forseeable future as a teacher. Either way, he had planned to just lay low, teach and hole up in his rooms as much as possible.

Yes.

He could probably do that.

m i l k , t w o s u g a r s u s e t h e r o a s t - - -
d i a g o n a l l e y s t r e e t s

m e m y s e l f a n d i
f i r s t y e a r / t r a i n
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:25 am
User ImageUser Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ith: Jackson and the Professors
                                                        ood: Spicy
                                                        houghts: 'The poor boy must be lost on his first day...'

x

Setting the glass down, Veatrice couldn’t help but to see a younger looking boy taking the seat beside her at the staff table. She looked at him for a moment, slightly bewildered before shaking her head, as if she were dispelling some unsettling thoughts. He was half-Veela after all. Clearing her throat, the woman turned to him. ”Dear…” She began as she absent-mindedly fluffed at her fur stole. ”… I believe you’re at the wrong table, this is for the professors of Hogwarts only.” She said, almost kindly, too, except for the little sassy half-amused undertone that for most would have been hard to detect anyways. It seemed strange to her that a boy could get lost where the table layout was so painfully obvious, and with that thought in mind the woman kept the boy’s face in the back of her mind for future reference, should he ever stumble into her class.

x

Be it so, since He who now is sovereign can dispose and bid what shall be right:
    supreme
    Above His equals. Farewell, happy fields, where joy forever dwells! Hail, horrors!
    Hail,
    infernal world! And thou, profoundest Hell, receive thy new possessor - one who brings
    A mind not to be changed by place or time. The mind is its own place, and in itself
    Can make a

Lady Pomegranates

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:41 am
Bréanainn Cian Conri

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Charm's Professor{|}29

The man looked around, arm's crossed, clapping as each first year was sorted into a respective house. It felt so rehearsed at this point and he found absolutely no joy in it by the end. He had no one to talk to at this point, not really befriending any of the professors the previous year, except Attina and Landon of course, but he didn't befriend them last year, he actually knew them from his years of attending the beautiful school. It had been quite awhile since he had seen them of course, but it still counted for something.

As time wound by, he listened to surrounding conversations that seemed to be arising. He smirked at the old professor speaking to what seemed to be a student. He had never seen the boy before however, and it made him wonder how he got there. It didn't occur to him that the boy whom he thought was too young to even be over 17, was actually one of the fellow professor who he had heard about was joining them.

He awaited the sorting to end, hoping that maybe the food would come even more quickly. He couldn't wait for it to just appear in front of him because he was extremely hungry and all he had to eat that day was a waffle...He was regretting that decision every second that he watched the sorting ceremony. His hands hurt from clapping as much, his stomach was growling, and he didn't have anyone to talk to pass the time. What a great day it is when all three happen in succession.

Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:01 am
User Image
User Image

Yes.

Yes, there it was.

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Jackson responded with a sweet smile, trying to keep his feelings in check. Ah, God, it wasn't his decision to be so baby-faced and it was just-- he couldn't even articulate his words, he was that irritated about the whole thing. Taking a few deep breaths, he turned to the woman who addressed him-- she was well in for her age, but she exuded a slightly terrifying air about her. The half-veela fought the urge to roll his eyes at the other Professor who had smirked at the inquiry from the more mature woman. Juvenile. Open minds were something he liked to keep on hand at all times, seeing as his situation required that one be given to him too. It was the principle of the whole thing.

"Thank you for your concern, but I believe I am at the right table," he replied, keeping his tone polite and full of courtesy. A dry sort of self-deprecating smirk appeared on his own face. "I am a Professor, even if I don't look as old as I really am," he addressed, hoping to correct at least one issue now. He'd thought at twenty-three he would have at least matured even a little bit in appearance, but no. Life was a b*****d. Having done his explanation, the Italian leaned back, returning to watching the Sorting.

Life.

m i l k , t w o s u g a r s u s e t h e r o a s t - - -
d i a g o n a l l e y s t r e e t s

m e m y s e l f a n d i
f i r s t y e a r / t r a i n
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Forks Anonymous

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:20 am
User Image

ஒ Half Blood ஒ Half Veela ஒ Hades

They can вεģ and they can ρℓεα∂,
                                                                        But they can't see the ℓιģнτ, that's яιģнτ.
                                                                        'Cause the вøÿ with the cold hard ¢αṡн
                                                                        Is αℓωαÿṡ Mister яιģнτ.

"Again?" She asked curiously. "I don't believe we've ever met before dove." She smirked and lifted her goblet to her lips, letting the liquid slide down her throat as green eyes watched the other professor curiously. Wasn't she just the strangest little one. She hummed and set her goblet down. "I guess it'll be your job to figure out why I'm so different. Shiny like the stars as you say." She winked at the woman and was about to say more when she spotted someone she had not expected to see joining the table.

A smirk trailed onto her lips and a mischievous laugh slid from her lips.
                                                                        "I'll be right back little dove." She purred, before bouncing out of her seat with twinkling eyes. She sauntered down the table until she was standing behind her best friend silently. He was just to much fun to tease and she hadn't seen him in ages.

Delicate fingers landed on his shoulders and then her hands slid down his arms and her long hair fell over his shoulder as she pressed a quick kiss to his cheek.
                                                                        "Hey babe." She purred into his ear, using her most alluring voice. If he had been fully human she'd probably have him in a puddle on the floor by now, unfortunately him being half veela like herself left him immune to her deviousness. "I haven't seen you in forever." She continued in her sexy voice, restraining the want to burst out laughing at him. "I thought my sweet sexy little Jackson stopped loving me."At this, a pout formed on her lips and she waited for his reaction.

Boys may ¢øмε and boys may ģø
                                                                        And τнατ'ṡ all яιģнτ you see
                                                                        εχρεяιεи¢ε has made me яι¢н
                                                                        And иøω they're after мε.

Lady Pomegranates
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:40 pm
User ImageUser Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ith: Jackson, Amber and the Professors
                                                        ood: Reminescent
                                                        houghts: '...'

x

xxxVeatrice eyed the young professor as he spoke to her. Though Jackson spoke to her courteously and without hesitation the older professor was still not convinced in the slightest, yet any indication of her doubt failed to surface on the stoney cold face of hers. The woman wore her expressions like a mask, and Veatrice’s masks were tough to crack to say the least, and for this particular occasion Veatrice had chosen a mask of indifference, all the while sifting through her mind looking for any possible curses or hexes that she assumed the boy was under that gave him what she perceived as his illusion of being a professor. Her train of thought was interrupted, however, with the introduction of another professor – one who at least looked to be old enough to be an adult and not what Veatrice assumed would be a student of hers.

xxxWith the words of affection that were poured onto the boy, the older woman was a little taken aback. Perhaps he was a professor after all. Letting out a little chuckle, the woman reached for her glass again, blinking away her disbelief before taking another sip. ”Ah, so the boy has found the fountain of youth then? Perhaps he would like to share with an old crone such as myself?” She jested with a little smile that accentuated the woman’s cheekbones. ”Such a gift is not one to be taken lightly, dear. Savour that youth of yours, I’m sure it will come in handy one day or another. And the same goes for you my sweet…” She said, tilting her head ever so slightly to look at Amber, her eyes twinkling whimsically as the old professor studied the girl’s features. ”Such a lovely pair you two make, oh it brings me back to my Hogwarts years, centuries ago.”

x

supreme
    Hail,
    Can make a

Lady Pomegranates

XxXDevil-Chan

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:56 am
User Image
User Image

Turning back from the older woman, Jackson had expected a lot of things. He had expected that there would certainly be more inquiries about him, more whispers, a few more looks of varying emotion-- what he hadn't really expected was the person attached to the greeting kiss on his cheek, the hands on his arms or the voice in his ear now accosting-- he was jesting, Jackson was used to the treatment to a scary extent, seeing as it didn't affect him anymore-- his person and face with a curtain of long, blonde hair.

Taking it all in stride, Jackson rolled his eyes exasperatedly at the sultry hello he had been given. "Amber, that never worked on me and it never will," he replied, tone dry, though there was an undertone of amusement in it, undetectable unless one was particularly keen or knew the male half-veela well. Tilting his head towards the woman's, Jackson returned the kiss on her cheek, pulling back with a raised brow. "And when was I ever sweet? Scream at me later," he added. He would definitely-most-probably-who-was-he-kidding be screamed at or something along the lines of when they were finally alone. He did disappear for a while. Actually, more than a while, but, yeah.

The young man laughed at Veatrice's statement, lips pulling up into a smile at her words. When the words went along the line of Amber-and-Jackson, he shook his head, a wry smile on this time. "We're not together," he assured the older woman. "Just friends." The young scholar grinned at her words. "Centuries ago? It couldn't possibly be," he replied back. The woman had a timeless air around her.

t h e r e a r e p l a c e s t o be s e e n , t a l e s t o b e h e a r d - - -
c l a s s r o o m

c l a s s
c l a s s i s i n s e s s i o n
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Forks Anonymous

XxXDevil-Chan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:48 pm
User Image

---&
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

Inari made her way into the hall, strolling to her chair at the center of the table. She took her seat slowly and crossed her ankles as any proper woman would. She'd been the headmistress for quite a while now and it never seemed to get easier. Sorting started and she made note of each new name and house, she clapped politely for each one called. As the last student sorted hurried to their prospective table she rose.

Her heels clicked with each step she took toward the podium. The owl stretched out it's wings as she waited for the silence to cover the room.
"Welcome to Hogwarts. I am pleased to see so many new and old faces. To those who just joined us, welcome and I do hope you enjoy your time here. This will be like another home and family to you as it is to the rest of us."She said gesturing to hall.

"Now for the rules, no magic in the hall and no students are allowed in the forest, I highly suggest you head that rule. Now good luck to all of you in the year to come and now let's eat!" She finished with a clap and food appeared on the tables. Turning she made it back to her large chair. Once seated she took a long drink and readied herself for the new year.

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:49 pm
User Image
Drusilla is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Ravishing at the Staff Tablespace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calmspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Hm... so many badgers, so so many...' spacespac

☩ ☩ ☩ But what is this, that I cant see?
With ice cold hands taking hold of me...
☩ ☩ ☩

spaceDrusilla's expression grew confused when Amber said they hadn't met. Hadn't they? Oh, no, of course not... and when had she said that they had? Wait... she slowed her thoughts down and tried to backtrack, and realized she had, in fact, told the woman it was nice to meet her again. She scowled. She really needed to get a handle on keeping up with the difference between the future and the present. She was about to respond to the woman's comment about figuring out what made her so different when she abruptly excused herself, with a promise that she'd be back. Drusilla, for a moment, allowed herself to be depressed. She was doubtful the woman would return; people seldom did. They found her odd, and she made them uncomfortable. She was tempted to look into the future to see if Amber would, in fact, come back, but found that she would undoubtedly be more depressed knowing that she wouldn't than just thinking she might not. For once, she kept her eye on the present, unwilling to Look at anything that might be so upsetting.

☩ ☩ ☩ When God is gone and the Devil takes hold,
                                                          Who will have mercy on your soul?
                                                          ☩ ☩ ☩

User Image

XxXDevil-Chan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:34 pm
User Image

ஒ Half Blood ஒ Half Veela ஒ Hades

They can вεģ and they can ρℓεα∂,
                                                                        But they can't see the ℓιģнτ, that's яιģнτ.
                                                                        'Cause the вøÿ with the cold hard ¢αṡн
                                                                        Is αℓωαÿṡ Mister яιģнτ.

Amber rolled her eyes at her best friend's tone. "I will be screaming at you a lot later on!" She hissed near silently into his ear, her tone turning bitter and angry. As soon as that was over the soft smile returned to her face and let him kiss her cheek in greeting. She was pissed at him, but he was still her best friend in the entire world. Really her only friend, but they'd been there for each other forever and that wasn't going to change because of a 'little' disappearance.

Amber heard the other professor say they were a lovely couple and smirked as an idea struck her. She was just about to put it into action when Jackson denied the reality she was creating in her head. She rolled her eyes and quickly reworked her story before pressing a bunch of kisses to Jackson's face.
                                                                        "Jacky sweetie you don't have to lie about us anymore. Everyone can know were a couple now!" She cooed, wrapping her arms more securely around him and batting innocent eyes at him.

"You see miss." She said, turning pale green eyes on Veatrice. "Me and Jackson have been in love since the day we met. We were... oh I don't know... 14? 15? And then my daddy found out and he wouldn't allow it. He'd lock me in my room all summer long just so I couldn't see my beloved Jackson. We'd meet in secret and our love blossomed, but we always had to keep it a secret just in case it got back to my dad. But now... my father is finally dead and we can be in love for the entire world to see!" She threw her hands up with joy, and then dropped to her knee beside her best friend. "Jackson.... you know what this means right?" She asked, eyes going wide, as she reached into her pocket as if for a ring. At the last moment, she hopped to her feet, laughing gleefully. "Just kidding~" She pressed one last friendly kiss to Jackson's cheek and pranced off, calling as she did. "You're office later tonight babe! We're talking about your little disappearance."

With her theatrics over, Amber returned to her seat next to the queer little professor she had only just met and she offered the woman a bright heart stopping smile. "Sorry about that Dove. My best friend was calling for me." She fluttered her eyelashes at Drusilla and lifted the woman's hand to kiss her knuckles flirtatiously. She just couldn't help herself really. Flirting was in her innate nature.

Boys may ¢øмε and boys may ģø
                                                                        And τнατ'ṡ all яιģнτ you see
                                                                        εχρεяιεи¢ε has made me яι¢н
                                                                        And иøω they're after мε.

Cara MiaKitty
Lady Pomegranates
Forks Anonymous

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:57 am
User Image

---&
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

Inari strolled into the great hall as though she owned it. She in a way did as all others who went through the magnificent school. You could not attend Hogwarts with out taking a piece of it with you. You would never forget the turn of each hall or the location of any room no matter how long you stayed away. She would always feel as though it was hers as she was sure everyone else here felt as well.

Reaching the head of the table she walked up the rise and made her way to the chair. Taking a seat she waited for everyone to arrive and gave a little room for light conversation. Feeling it was time she stood and walked around the table to the to podium. The golden owl raise it's wings and signals all the be quiet. Once the noise died down she began."Thank you all for another great year here at Hogwarts. I hope you learned as much as you were able in your time here for those of you leaving us. For those to return there is still much we can teach you.

Lets get to the happy news. Every year we like to give recognition to one professor who has done a marvelous job, this year Professor of the Year goes to Landon Price! So congratulation to you.

Now on to sports. This years Quidditch Cup goes to Gryffindor!"
She waited for the applause to die down and continued.

"and it seem it was a great year for them. The House Cup goes to Gryffindor as well! So on those happy notes, let the Feat begin and Thank you all for being apart of this wonderful family!" Inari concluded and clapped as the house banners turned to red and the noise started up once more. She returned to her seat and started about the hall with fondness.

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:14 am
Professor Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff
Advanced Flying Professor

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall (Staff Table)

Landon walked into the great hall for the end of year feast. He took his seat at the staff table like he did every day and waited for the feast to begin. Watching as all the students talked among themselves Landon was happy to see that they were enjoying themselves. For some this was their last night at Hogwarts and he hoped they all learned something while they were there and wasn't talking about just their educations.

When the headmistress stood and began her evening speech Landon was surprised hearing his name for best Professor of the Year. He didn't think he was all that awesome but then again the students thought so. He gave a nod in acknowledgement before the conversation flipped to his favourite sport of all time, Quidditch.

Hearing that Gryffindor had come out of their losing streak Landon clapped for the team knowing they had worked hard for years and hadn't won until now. Surprisingly they were having a very good year winning both cups, and although Landon would have loved Hufflepuff to win one of the cups this year he still clapped just as much for Gryffindor.

With: Other Staff members

OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:25 am
User Image
Amata is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Lovely at the Staff Tablespace
CURRENTLY // fancying Grayson Powellspaces
CURRENTLY FEELING // Depressedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'What a positively horrible way to start the holiday...' spacespac

დ დ დ The rain is fallin' on my windowpanes
But we are hiding in a safer place.
დ დ დ

spaceAmata sat at the staff table, barely hearing the Headmistress' speech, staring off into space. She did managed to offer a small smile to Landon to congratulate him on being voted Professor of the Year and to clap for her former house upon hearing that they'd won the House Cup, but her heart wasn't in any of it. She sighed, making herself a plate with small portions and barely bothering to eat much of what she did take, looking exceptionally somber. She'd received an owl from her mother that morning, usually a happy occasion, or at least a neutral one (Amata did tire of the gossip about her mother's colleagues from time to time). But not today; today, the owl had brought sad news. It seemed her father had had a heart attack the night before and hadn't survived. Amata's normally porcelain complexion looked more akin to paper, and while her hair and makeup was as lovely as ever, there was something lackluster about it all, and a decidedly dead light in her eyes. She just wanted to curl up into a ball and cry... but more than anything, she wanted to hear her father's voice. The inability to get a cell phone signal while at Hogwarts meant that she hadn't spoken to him, actually heard him speak, in almost a year, and now she'd never heard his voice again... Her eyes pricked with tears, and she inhaled sharply to keep them from falling. The funeral would be that weekend... Sunday... she was going to her father's funeral on Sunday. Her fist clenched around her fork, and she set it down, a bit too hard, not quite slamming it, but certainly not gently. Her hand went to her forehead, and she tried not to cry. She'd be leaving the feast early, that was for certain. She couldn't sit here much longer.

დ დ დ Under covers staying dry and warm
                                                          You give me feelings that I adore.
                                                          დ დ დ

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games