Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name and image of Father: Al-Hattal - Meepfur
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Chavvah - Das Tor
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3+1 custom (1 2 3)
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue during cub, Matembezi'wasakaji from juve on.
Any Requirements: No evil personalities. It would be preferred the cub did not leave the Matembezi'wasakaji, but Das Tor understands when awesome plots happen. |D; And no having them cubnapped...Chavvah would hunt down and maim anyone who tried stealing her babies.
List of all Throwbacks: DEATH BY THROWBACKS! Mother, Father, Maternal Grandmother, Maternal Grandfather, Maternal Great-Grandmother, Maternal Great-Grandfather, Paternal Grandmother, Paternal Grandfather, Paternal Great-Grandmother, Paternal Great-Grandfather, Paternal Great-Grandmother (2), Paternal Great-Great-Grandmother, Paternal Great-Great-Grandfather, Paternal Great-Great-Grandmother (2), Paternal Great-Great-Grandfather (2), Paternal Great-Great-Grandmother (3), Paternal Great-Great-Grandfather (3), Paternal Great-Great-Great-Grandmother, Paternal Great-Great-Great-Grandfather, Paternal Great-Great-Great-Grandmother (2), Paternal Great-Great-Great-Grandfather (2)
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Nope. Should be PLENTY to work from in throwbacks!
A bit of history about the family: Mother is a rogue who hails from the Pridelands, father is the God of Rogues. The cubs are a result of a one-night-stand, and will not grow up with their father. Chavvah won't talk bad about him, either! (He was good company for that night!) Chavvah herself is the product of a fling between a trickster and a warrior, and took after the warrior side of the family, and left the Pridelands in search of a cause she could dedicate herself to...That cause she'll find in the Matembezi'wasakaji.
Extra: Large runs in this family, ICly. Das Tor CAN pay for the custom if you don't have the funds, so don't be scared to enter!

Closing Time: 10PM Pacific, 09-24-2011  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:25 am
Applying for: Al-Hattal x Chavvah
Name of SoA: Hathi
Meaning: "headstrong" in Hindi
Appearance: Spotty markings all over his body (including his face) like HIM, done in the dark and light browns on HIM, with a mane and tail color like momma's main body color. Green eyes. A smattering of spots on his body should be black like daddy, clustered together, though where exactly is entirely up to the colorist.
Visual reference:
Personality: Hathi follows in his mother's footsteps, honing his abilities as a warrior. Sometimes he overdoes it, and is too fierce or too rough with siblings or playmates, partly because of his large size and partly due to his enthusiasm for battle. It isn't that he is cruel, for if someone is hurt, he immediately tries to make it better then spends time alone chastising himself and trying to discover the balance in himself of when to be strong and when to be gentle. This is to be a struggle for him most of his life, potentially making him a little gruff and withdrawn due to not wishing to hurt anyone. But beneath his tough exterior, he is a truly caring male.
Any additional requirements that the family has: He would remain in the pride unless plots called him elsewhere.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:33 am
Applying for: Al-Hattal x Chavvah
Name of SoA: Kiska
Meaning: means Kitty/Pussycat in Russian
Appearance: Takes some stripes from her the stripe along her back and tail color from her and the white eye marking from Her
Visual reference: please don't mind the crappy Paint ref ... while im without a computer i also dont have access to photoshop also please take this as a rough design, the colorist can use some discretion
Personality: Bit of a loner but loves her siblings and would do anything for them ... even to the detriment of herself (more would come later)
Any additional requirements that the family has: *edited in* She will not be leaving the pride ever!

*note* i am broke right now but i will repay any kindness if i am picked  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:33 pm
Applying for: (The litter you are posting for goes here.)
Name of SoA: Mashavu
Meaning: Chubby cheeked
Appearance: She has the same red eyes as her mother, as well as the same exact white splotch marking on her back leg. Mashavu is dual colored in black shades, like this relative's black splotches against a lighter black. The cub's face marking resembling this lioness. Mashavu also inherited the peachy rump spots from her mother~. The tuft of dual colored fur on her head is a mixture of her father's mane color and her mother's peachy hair color. A combination of them both.
Visual reference: Paintshop Rendition (I made a distinct difference between the black shades to make the markings visible.)
Personality: Mashavu definitely inherited the 'large' gene from her family with her own twist on it. A stocky little thing with an overall plump physic, Mashavu tries to keep up with her more athletic relatives. Emphasis on tries. She is built like a tank. Aspiring to be like her mother, Chavvah, this female will work her hardest to be a warrior just like momma. Eventually she will realize not all warriors are built the same. Some have a specialty in speed or defense... Mashavu will try to figure out where she fits as a warrior. When fully grown, the lioness will be become slender, but from birth she will have trouble with her weight. A plump little fluffball of the litter. With her seer abilities, Mashavu will hone them at an early age. Because she thinks she is useless to her mother otherwise, Mashavu will work hard to make sense of the visions she has to foretell the future to keep her momma safe.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I don't have the funds to pay for the custom. So if I do happen to get picked I would be VERY grateful to have it paid for!  

Toy

Chatty Wife

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:09 pm
C.C.G
Applying for: (The litter you are posting for goes here.)
Name of SoA: Mashavu
Meaning: Chubby cheeked
Appearance: She has the same red eyes as her mother, as well as the same exact white splotch marking on her back leg. Mashavu is dual colored in black shades, like this relative's black splotches against a lighter black. The cub's face marking resembling this lioness. Mashavu also inherited the peachy rump spots from her mother~. The tuft of dual colored fur on her head is a mixture of her father's mane color and her mother's peachy hair color. A combination of them both.
Visual reference: Paintshop Rendition (I made a distinct difference between the black shades to make the markings visible.)
Personality: Mashavu definitely inherited the 'large' gene from her family with her own twist on it. A stocky little thing with an overall plump physic, Mashavu tries to keep up with her more athletic relatives. Emphasis on tries. She is built like a tank. Aspiring to be like her mother, Chavvah, this female will work her hardest to be a warrior just like momma. Eventually she will realize not all warriors are built the same. Some have a specialty in speed or defense... Mashavu will try to figure out where she fits as a warrior. When fully grown, the lioness will be become slender, but from birth she will have trouble with her weight. A plump little fluffball of the litter. With her seer abilities, Mashavu will hone them at an early age. Because she thinks she is useless to her mother otherwise, Mashavu will work hard to make sense of the visions she has to foretell the future to keep her momma safe.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I don't have the funds to pay for the custom. So if I do happen to get picked I would be VERY grateful to have it paid for!
This is the one we're going with! Post her in Hotaru-neko's breeding thread and I'll send the trade once it is posted.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:39 pm
Name and image of Father: Shibasa - Ice Queen (Cert links to uncert)
User Image

Name and image of Mother: Mkali - Satsurashi (Cert also links to uncert)
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue, OR they can come with the mother to the Mwana-a’lela (Vampire pride)
Any Requirements: Preference will be given to people who are willing to plot and RP with the family, even if it’s just having your cub be abandoned by their mother. Mkali is my favorite SoA and I’d love to continue her story. smile
List of all Throwbacks: Mkali's Side
Mother, Father, Aunt
Sister, Sister, Sister, Sister, Sister
Grandmother, Great Aunt, Great Uncle, Great Uncle, Great Aunt, Great Uncle
Great Grandfather, Great Grandmother
Do you allow randoms into your litter: No, I think there’s plenty already to work with there wink
A bit of history about the family: Mkali and her sister Adanna are pretty much inspirable. Mkali does everything Adanna wants - and in this case, when Adanna got ‘tricked’ into a fling with a male she isn’t wild about, Mkali didn’t want her to feel alone, so she had a fling too. Shibasa is out of the picture now, and Mkali is… well, not thrilled that she’s a mother. She’s always been sort of a cold-hearted, evil b$^#ch, and she’s not at all prepared to be a loving, nurturing mom. If the cubs want to come with her and their aunt to join the vampire pride… she will tolerate them. If not, she will likely abandon them in the rogue lands once they are old enough to fend for themselves.
Extra: Not much! smile

Closing Time: 11:50 am Gaia time ((For some reason it took me a while to figure that out XD I'm smart))  

Satsurashi

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:45 am
Applying for: Shibasa x Mkali
Name of SoA: Aleta
Meaning: Truth ; Portuguese
Appearance:
Gray color from her
Eye marking from him
Face marking and a couple colors from her
Some colors from her as well
Visual reference: Done in paint
Personality: Aleta is a very demonic girl who revels in the pain of others. She is very much her own lionesses and does nothing for the benefit of others. Unlike her namesake, Aleta does nothing but lie and trick others for her own benefits even if it means them losing their life for it. Her motto is if she can't use you, well you're useless. One oddity about her is that she is always trying to prove her worth to Mkali and will do anything she can to make her proud of her. Also, due to the close relationship her mother has with her sister, Aleta makes sure to always show respect for her aunt Adanna because being nice to her would make her own mother proud (at least that is what she hopes.) Aleta does however, not appear to show this kindness to any of her other family members.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Randoms are not allowed, and plot/rp is required.
On that note, I would ideally like to send Aleta with her mother to join the vampire pride. :}  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:44 am
Name and image of Father:
User Image
Ein, owned by NovaCracker
Name and image of Mother:
Mother's name, image, and owner: User Image

Number of cubs currently in litter: 4
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1-2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Ardhi'Mavringo'Patano OR Matembezi'Wasakaji
Any Requirements: MAY NOT leave chosen pride except for other parent's pride. No Cubnapping. No OMGEvil. (Slightly is OK)
List of all Throwbacks:
Ein's side:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/novastrike/Treizeadult.png - Grandfather
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/novastrike/septmmc15-1.png Mother
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/novastrike/mar2.png - Sister
Accendo's side

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/novastrike/primitusadult.png - Accendo's DADDY 8D

Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes
A bit of history about the family: Ein's mother is leader of the rebellion existing in the Ardhi'Mavringo'Patano and the b*****d daughter of Treize Khushrenada. Accendo is the daughter of the God of Leadership (Literally a Banana of Leadership biggrin ). When Ein was younger he witnessed his mother's hostilities to his grandfather and, feeling it not right, left with Accendo. Really it's a fling among friends, and the cubs will be loved. All cubs joining the Ardhi run a risk of capture by Mah'Rie'Meiah already, who... Will likely dump them on their aunt. Who's likely to return them. XD
Extra: Go nuts with ideas? I'd like to see RP for these two coming from a ciouple favorite SoA, even if it's a little (RL nomnomnom happens). Mommy's a SEER and won't tolerate any crap with her children's well-being. And Ein's... Uh... Ein. 8D;; Cubs will be loved.

Closing Time: 8PM PST 8/25/11  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:48 am
Name and image of Father: Pankaj
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Machweo
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4 + 1 custom
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Ongozana'Ke
Any Requirements: No evil cubs, they must stay in the pride until they're old enough to leave in the case of the males, while girls must have a very good reason to leave the pride and be cleared with both pinchmonster and I beforehand.
List of all Throwbacks: N/A
Do you allow randoms into your litter: No
A bit of history about the family: The O'K is a pride that's somewhat based on a traditional lion pride. The females are permanent residents, but adult males have to earn their right to stay and breed through battling. Losing a battle means they will be driven out until such time as they can win another battle and rejoin. They don't have to do this, however, and are free to leave without being forced out once they're grown.
Extra: Machweo is obsessed with colors. Ridiculously so. This has influenced the names of a few of her cubs. (For example, one cub is named with a name that means orange. His pelt is mostly orange. xd ) Also pinchmonster is willing and able to help pay for the cub if you don't have the funds! Just mention it in your entry!
Closing Time: 2:30PM PST  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:55 am
Closing the Shibasa x Mkali customs an hour early because I will be out of the house and don't want to miss the 24 hour mark. wink Kiana, please post your custom in Hotaru's breeding thread! smile I look forward to playing with you and can't wait to see the cub!!

~Kiana_Nala~

Satsurashi

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:57 am
Name and image of Father: Xanthus'Raimi
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Juno
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 6 +1
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1..Maybe
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Kizingo'Zaa.
Any Requirements: They must stay in their pride. No leaving. No evil cubs, crazy is one thing considering the pride. But evil is a step too far. Please dont go throwback crazy either. Even if its simple and done with mouse on paint. We'd like visual references to give us an Idea. Buff sucks with picturing things. *If funds are an Issue, I can help out, but I cant pay for the whole cub ;D*
List of all Throwbacks:
Junos father
Her mothers cub stage is All i could find
His family. - its not in the correct order for him persay but its his family.
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes. But be tasteful. Doodle and I are looking for someone that looks like it could come from the litter. Not your favorite cosplay.
A bit of history about the family: Xanthus has had a litter before with a DEmoness, leaving him feeling sad when it didnt work out. Enter Juno. A sweet, cuddly female who worked her way into his heart. The two are very much in love, and they are very close. Juno's muse is birds, and she gets rather jealous when birds sing to other lions.
Extra:*These cubs are set and born BEFORE the Meta in K'Z. So they can still have their muses and be as crazy as you want** Please let me know what muse you'd be thinking of for your cub as well! Doodle and I retain the right to not pick any entries should choose.

Closing Time: TBD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:32 am
Applying for: Machweo x Pankaj
Name of SoA: Argwani
Meaning: Purple in Arabic
Appearance: light violet to pink, Dad's eyeswirl and those spots on the swirl all over... Yellow mane/tail. Ref shows all.
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: Argwani is a kind, gentle male who doesn't... Act manly. Raised in a pride where only women are permanent, he's picked up many feminine traits-- including a love of being clean. He knows he has to leave, but growing up among women makes him very adamant women be treated well, if not better than males. He's also highly mistrustful of other males, afraid of being attacked.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Leaving at Adol. Not evil at all! Very fluffily.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:34 am
Applying for: Ein x Accendo
Name of SoA: Luken
Meaning: "light"
Appearance:
- Mother's saddle markings in father's brown
- Father's eyes, eye markings, tail markings
- Mother's glowy wing + starry markings
Visual reference:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality:
Stories would eventually come to say that Luken was born laughing, and indeed, he might very well have been. There is rarely a down, unhappy, or calm moment with Luken in the house. He has enough energy to bounce off the walls all day, and he seems to be in constant motion, rarely pausing long enough to be given a bath or a lecture or even just a hug.

Life is literally one big party for Luken, whose only goal is to laugh and make others around him laugh. He hasn't a mean bone in his body, but his love for practical jokes can get him into trouble - which he rectifies with laughter and more jokes. He seems almost incapable of recognizing the seriousness of any situation, and takes life as it comes, often spinning entertainment out of even the most depressing things in life.

At times, he can come over as shallow or rude in mocking the more serious incidents, but he can neither help it nor truly be blamed for wishing to put a more positive spin on things.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not leaving the pride
Belated edit: He'd go to the Ardhi  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:39 am
Applying for: Pankaj x Machweo
Name of SoA: Pinkitakia
Meaning: Pink cushion!
Appearance: I would like a base coat of pink, but anything else is CC! I love the fades.
Visual reference:
Personality: He is a very strong-willed lion, but oddly feminine in random spurts. He loves to do what the girls do, even when it gets him in trouble. However, his body is still very much male, and thus he is a strong lion, and will grow to be quite large. His very non-female frame will make him unhappy, in that he won't be as connected to the females as he would like, but he'll learn to live with it. XD Mostly, he's casual and chatty, happy to serve his pride. He will want to stay in the pride when old enough, and will be happy to prove himself. His large frame will make him very good at defending against threats, which he'll happily do for his family.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No money needed! XD I won't be here to post this if picked, sorry!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:32 pm
Machweo and Pankaj slot is now CLOSED!

Sorry for the short open time, and the early announcing but I have to leave shortly, so I'm trying to get this wrapped up as quickly and neatly as possible. xD;

First I want to thank both of you for your entries, your ideas were both adorable! I really do wish we could have picked both, because I would love to spread the sherbert love around forever. Unfortunately we only had one slot. :c We will definitely be breeding these two together again in the future, though, so there will be more chances!

Anyway, on to the one pinch and I did end up selecting:

Cajanic
Applying for: Pankaj x Machweo
Name of SoA: Pinkitakia
Meaning: Pink cushion!
Appearance: I would like a base coat of pink, but anything else is CC! I love the fades.
Visual reference:
Personality: He is a very strong-willed lion, but oddly feminine in random spurts. He loves to do what the girls do, even when it gets him in trouble. However, his body is still very much male, and thus he is a strong lion, and will grow to be quite large. His very non-female frame will make him unhappy, in that he won't be as connected to the females as he would like, but he'll learn to live with it. XD Mostly, he's casual and chatty, happy to serve his pride. He will want to stay in the pride when old enough, and will be happy to prove himself. His large frame will make him very good at defending against threats, which he'll happily do for his family.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No money needed! XD I won't be here to post this if picked, sorry!

No need to worry about posting your form, Caj, I'll post it. :3 Just send the trade to Ririka when you can!  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games