Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:44 pm
User Image

Sarah shrugged. "Just a feeling. Plus, the virus has a different type of scent than--" she was cought off guard as another helicopter crashed into theirs. She was thrown onto the floor as part of the helicopter went up in flames. She was in a slight daze when she opened her eyes. The copter began to sink towards the ground. She screamed as it crashed.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:53 pm
User Image
George walked to the door of the Bunker and knocked and backed away unsure of what he might find. Then he opened the door and turned on the flashlight he duck taped to his hand gun and looked into the bunker. "hello?" Said George Still not moving any closer to the bunker. "if anyone in there is alive Say something or the first person i see is being considered infected and being shot." Said George.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:53 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow started paying attention when Sarah mentioned Sidney's attachment to him. His expression didn't change, so it still looked like he wasn't paying attention. Leon was talking in a low voice, but with his enhanced senses, he could hear them just fine. So Sarah believed that he was infected. She'd said that he seemed familiar, but she couldn't remember from where. She shouldn't remember him. The only time she'd seen him, he was a wolf. He listened to her reasoning. The scent. He should have known. He could smell a virus as well, only for him, the scent was stronger. When the helicopter crashed into something, he finally moved. To him, it seemed like time slowed down. He pushed off the seat and grabbed the two or three people who were closest to him, pushing them in the spot that he'd just vacated. He'd done the quick math and figured out that that spot would be the safest spot to be when it crashed. He didn't look to see who it was. He threw himself in the most vulnerable spot in the copter and forced the people there back towards where he'd been. When the copter crashed, he got the worst of the damage, but he could just heal from it. There were people in this copter that weren't infected and would take wouldn't be able to survive the crash. Time resumed it's normal speed as the copter smashed into the ground.

{{Btw, he pushed Sarah, Leon, and Zandre into his spot, they were the three closest to him at the moment. As for the others, you can all decide who he saved from the worst of the explosion.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:58 pm
User Image

Ƚeon Șcott Ҝennedy

Leon reached for his bag automatically when the copter smashed into something. He was unprepared when he was pushed out of the way, but time was moving too fast for him to see who had pushed him. He felt someone else being pushed at him as well, but couldn't see who it was. He held onto his bag. With the parasite in here, he couldn't lose it now. He held onto the seat as the copter hit the ground, hoping that he would survive the crash.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:03 pm
User Image

Sarah was pushed somwhere else she did not know. Someon else was with her but she didn't know who. She held on as best as she could to whatever was near her. Which happened to be a rail from the helicopter. The helicopter crashed to the streets of london below. Luckily in an unpopulated area. So no zombies for now. It all went by so fast.

Once the helicopter had stopped moving, it was still in flames. She opened her eyes and groaned. She blinked, looking around the heliopter with slight blurred vision. She was now laying on her side in a mangled up position. Zandre, Leon and her were close together. She looked around to see if everyone was alright. Wondering what happened.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:11 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow wasn't moving. He lay in the rubble of the helicopter, barely keeping himself conscious. He could hear the fire crackling above him. He could feel the pain of the gashes, burns, cuts, and other injuries he'd received. He couldn't move. He opened his eyes bit, twisting his head ever so slightly to look up. He was under a pile of burning rubble. He groaned slightly. In the next second, he passed out.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:13 pm
User Image
George heard the groan and walked back towards the crash area. "oh god damn me." said George as looked at Sara and Zandre and Leon laying on the ground. "Zandre is gonna be pissed off." Said George. "Sarah Zandre are you ok?" Asked George. "and for all its worth i didnt know any of you were in that copter." Said George. Then George heard the other person Groan and he began grabbing and moving the burning ruble. thinking be ok please be ok or atleast not dead. George continued to move the burning ruble until he found the injured person he dragged them near Sarah and Zandre and Leon and began to search for a med kit in the rubble.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image

Ƚeon Șcott Ҝennedy

Leon groaned when the copter finally stopped moving. He looked around. Sarah was next to him, and Zandre on the other side of her. "You alright?" he asked. He wondered who'd pushed him and the others out of the way. Then he realized where he was sitting. This was where Jake had been sitting. He looked around, but couldn't see him. Had it been Jake who'd pushed them out of the way? He turned his attention back to Sarah. He didn't notice the gash over his eye and the blood that was running down the side of his face. He looked at George. "That was you?" he asked. He noticed that he'd dragged Jake out of the rubble. He looked close to death. He had gashes and cuts covering every inch of visible skin and burns from the fire. He was losing a lot of blood. He hoped that Sarah was right when she guessed that he was infected. If he was, then he'd be able to heal from that.

{{Edited}}  

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:50 pm
User Image"Um no i was the guy who jumped out cause the copter was crashing." Said George "and now im the guy searching for a med kit do me a favor and take the parachute Rip it into Strands that are bandage sized and tie them around his wound. itll slow his bleeding." Said George seeing the red cross that ment a medkit. George continued to move the rubble of the crash trying to get to the med kit.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image

Sarah blinked. "I've been better." She looked up as she saw George. Her eyes widened. He was alive! She groaned and tried to sit, up, but was in a bit of pain. She moved her head and winced. She moved a mangled arm up and snapped her neck back right. She looked around. "S-sydney?...Sydney?!" She called. She didn't see her little sister anywhere in the wreck at all. Had her sister fallen out? or gotten crushed? she didnt want to think of it. She nearly started to cry. She looked over at Zandre, next to her. She looked at him.

"Hey...you okay?" She asked. Hearing Chris and Claire. Claire who seemed to be almost unconcious from the blast, Chris was a trooper, he was alright. Nearly bawling over his little sister. She looked at George. "You seen Sydney?" .

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image

Ƚeon Șcott Ҝennedy

Leon paused for a moment. Instead of going for the parachute, he reached into his bag and pulled out the medical supplies that he had with him. He started wrapping bandages on Jake's cuts. He started at the neck, wrapping a bandage around it, then moved down to his arms and chest, making sure that the larger of the cuts were covered. He continued like this until the greater majority of the wounds were covered. The smaller cuts would just have to go without bandage, he didn't have enough for them. He was mostly concerned with the larger cuts, that ones that were making him lose the most blood.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:09 pm
User Image"I have only seen the people who are nearest you at this time." Said George grabbing the med kit out of the rubble. He tossed the medkit over towards Leon and continued moving pieces of burning metal still looking for more people in the rubble. Georges hands were burnt but he didnt care there were others still in the rubble possibly He just started moving pieces faster looking for other survivors. "gonna keep searching throught the Rubble for others i guess." Said George. As he found sumones legs under a piece of helicopter plating and kept working up finding a full person a girl. "got a person here." Said George as he picked up the girl and put her down near Sarah.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:17 pm
User Image

Ƚeon Șcott Ҝennedy

Leon grabbed the medical kit that George tossed at him. He opened it and looked for something to put on the burns. He found a burn cream. It would have to do. He quickly spread the cream over the worst of Jake's burns, then put the tube of cream away. That was the best he could do. It was up to Jake now to heal the rest of it. He turned back to the others. George had found Sidney. She looked pretty bad as well, though not as bad as Jake had. She had a few deep gashes and burns. He started working on getting her wounds healed. He wrapped bandages around the gashes and put cream on her burns. He knew that Sidney was infected, so she'd be able to heal most of it up.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:20 pm
User Image"anyone else in the ruble?" asked George as he stood up and walked back towards the crash. "ill keep looking." Said George As he began moving the pieces of wreckage again.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:37 pm
(( I have the perfect explanation Black... You see, the zombies don't eat flesh because they need it, its because the virus cuts off every instinct except Hunger... but my RPC's blood stream is adapted with the virus, making all of my red blood cells infected. Flesh is made of blood cells, so If I take red blood cells, it replaces flesh and replenishes my hunger and aggression. And because those red blood cells aren't adapted, it lengthens the amount of time I need before turning again. So i'm not a vampire. ))

User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried

(( Wait, did our heli just blow up? But It was on the ground)) Kyosuke woke up slowly to the sound of flames and rustling. His eyes opened quickly as he realized his sword was in there. He ran towards the Wreckage, finding his 10 foot blade outside, the bandages burned off as he dragged it away from the flames, before going over to the co Pilots area. "STEVE!" He shouted, ripping open the door before dragging Steve's unconscious body out. He must've fallen asleep from exhaustion before the flames started and luckily, he wasn't hurt. He dragged Steve over to an opened and put him down next to the others. "Any one else hurt or dead?" He said, bringing out his sanitizer and sewing kit.

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
But I'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games