Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:24 pm
User Image
♦~,.,~♦

Thomas released a soft sigh as he listened to Lucas describe, in detail, what he had seen in his dreams. This was all becoming a little to dreary for so bright a day, and it was clear Thomas wasn't making much progress with the quintessential anti-Gryffindor. All the hopelessness emanating from Lucas must have been rubbing off. All the dream could offer him was a reminder of what was going to happen. What if they fail? No, he didn't want to think about it. Even in the position he was in, Thomas wanted to do what he could; somehow he knew he still had some role to play in this, and couldn't ignore the worry in him. Impending doom.

Thomas looked over at Lucas, his thoughtful gaze glued to the castle. He decided he had one more chance to pull Lucas from his cave of despair. "So, what are you reading?"

╔══════════════════╗
User Image
╚══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:54 am
¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image
User Image
User Image
Seer
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: I enjoy the gardens.
Mood: Sad to slightly happy.
╚══════════════╝

Lucas blinked, his mind was still wrapped up in thought as he looked at Thomas. It took a few minutes before the words actually registered in the timid boys mind. He simply shrugged and grabbed another stone, flipping it across the lake."One thousand magical herbs and fungi. I like plants, I like talking walks in our neighborhood and seeing all the different flowers... " He trailed off as he grabbed the book and passed it to Thomas, a little smile on his face.

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

{OOC:...}

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:46 pm
User Image
♦~,.,~♦

Thomas accepted the book, before casually flipping through the pages. "Herbology, huh? My cousin is a bit of a flower-child too. I bet you'd get along with her just fine.", He said, the inflection in his voice suggesting Thomas wasn't exactly on good terms with the girl.

"She's more muggle than witch, I think, but she is good at tending to magical plants and creatures. Pretty good at wandless magic too, now that I think about it." Thomas handed Lucas his book before releasing a sigh and looking back at the castle; maybe there was more to redeem Elizabeth than what he'd given her credit for. He knew he didn't have a shine for any of that.

╔══════════════════╗
User Image
╚══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:10 pm
¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image
User Image
User Image
Seer
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: ...
Mood: Calm.
╚══════════════╝

Lucas actually smiled as he listened to the boy sitting beside him. He talked about his cousin and Lucas tilted his head and looked at Thomas. "Are you... Jealous?" He asked, he may have been taking a long shot here, but still he found it strange that he was being this way with his cousin. But then again, he hated his family. These days even his brother...

Still he only shrugged and flipped another rock across the lake.

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

{OOC:...}

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:40 pm
User Image
♦~,.,~♦

"Not jealous. -- I don't know. Something about her really bothers me." He replied before releasing a quiet sigh. "I guess I haven't really given her a chance. You ever want to take something back?"

He still remembered how he'd started the school-year with her. He hadn't really talked to her much since then, and Liz seemed all too happy to oblige the distance between them now. Even when they went home for Christmas, Liz had barely said two words to him. Maybe it wasn't jealousy, but regret he was feeling; there was a lot of that going around at the moment.

"Well... I think I've had just about enough fresh air for today.", Thomas said, turning back the way he'd come. "Lucas, it was a pleasure to meet you. I have to say, I prefer your company over that of your twin. Anytime you feel like the walls are going to come crashing in on you, you've got my ear. See you around."
With that Thomas picked up a rock, before flinging it flawlessly over the lake's surface, shrugging and heading back. It wasn't much different than skipping rocks at the brook by his home after all.

╔══════════════════╗
User Image
╚══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:01 pm
User Imageωhat's on my mind?◤Better get going!◥

ωho is in my thoughts?◤The Students.◥

ωhat am I feeling?◤Excited◥

Professor Kayleigh McKenny

She made her way to the lake side, a group of students behind her. "All right guys, please get into a boat. 4 to each, and 3 students can ride in mine if they wish. The student in the front needs to hold the lantern. Please get seated and do be careful of the water, there are some dangerous creatures that inhabit the lake." She watching to ensure everyone made it safely.

♣Out♣Of♣Owls♣ ◤Post getting in the boats and we will make our way across when I post again.◥

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana followed Professor McKenny to the lake side along with all of the other first years. She could feel herself getting excited and nervous all at the same time. Holding her robes up so they don't touch the water, Ariana carefully climbed into the boat. Once she was in it, she sat at the front and held the lantern. I can't wait, we're almost there! she thought, staring at the light that the lantern gave off. She turned her head back to see if she could find Sam or Chase walking along with all the other students.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Year ~ Unsorted

The crowd shifts as people press forward excitedly through the woods at Professor McKenny's direction. For the moment Juniper notices she's lost track of the people she was with. 'Well, no worries. It would be hard to get lost from such a large crowd.' The atmosphere is infectious and she can't help but feel excited as the shoreline comes into the view. It's a beautiful night and the view is majestic. 'For many of them it's probably their first view of Hogwarts,' she thinks. She cautiously enters a boat, preferring the back, and tries to avoid looking at the lights so her night vision doesn't get ruined as she waits for the boats to fill.

{{OOC: .... }}

Mistypaw

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:04 pm
User Image

Eretria was happy about the fact that the teacher had signalled that the students were to follow. Eretria followed, making sure that the other three she had been taking to had heard the professor's instruction, and seated herself into a boat and waited for Jennifer, Juniper and Joseph. Three J's, she mused. She suddenly wondered if all of her friends would have a J to begin their names, but dismissed it as a statistical impossibility.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Year ~ Unsorted

"Ah!" Juni says as she notices Eretria. "I lost you guys when the crowd swarmed." She looks back as the other kids arrive on shore. "This is amusing, you can pretty easily tell exactly who has never seen a picture of Hogwarts before. Though admittedly, live it does look even better."

{{OOC: .... }}

Mistypaw

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

King_of_Tarts

Ruthless Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:55 pm
User Image

Who's
up for a...

User Image

User Image

Ben grasped onto his wand in the pocket of his robes. He hadn't really gotten much of a chance to use it and he could tell that it was itching to do some magic as well. Luckily they were about to go to the perfect place to learn magic, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Attentive to what the professor had been saying, Ben looked at the available boats. One was already full, but Ben set his sights on an empty one. He grabbed one of the lanterns and sat in front. He wanted to be among the first to be able to set sights on the school itself. In some book, he had read that it was a castle and had even seen pictures, but some things had to be seen in person.

...little friendly competition?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image

Eretria nodded as she glanced across the lake toward where the castle would be. It wasn't visible yet, but it soon would be. "It certainly is," she said quietly, thinking back to the picture she had only seen in Hogwarts, a History. I've never seen the castle in person myself, only out of a book. It was certainly impressive, and now that I get to see it, I admit I am a little excited over the prospect."  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:01 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana watched as a blonde haired boy sat down in the boat next to hers on her left. Even though the light from the lantern shined brightly, she couldn't make out the boy's face properly. She smiled at him; however, she wasn't sure if he could see her or not. Instead of attempting to speak with him, like she was about to do, she turned her head back to see if her two friends were coming.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:04 pm
User Image

Joesph Luxton
Unsorted First Year

Making sure to stay close to Eretria and the 2 other girls, Joesph closely follwed after them. Eretria had already picked a boat. He followed in after her and sat behind her and waited for the other two.

M i n i R e d S t a r s

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games