Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:09 pm
Naomi had petrified herself with sadness. Isaac hadn't followed. Instead he sat next to the statue which was Naomi and just stayed with her. He knew what had happened. Knew the link had been consumed with that creature. His father would never find Naomi again. "Come on Naye," Nudge the stone statue. "You can't stay like this forever." He didn't like that his father gave up so quickly. Didn't even try. He adored his father yes but didn't adore how this played out. "Would it help if I told you I know how to get your wings back?" He said to the stone. A hand went over his knee and she looked up at him. "Oh well, easy, steal them from some one else." He smiled softly and waited for her to respond. "Look it won't work unless you undo whatever it is you're doing right now."
Naomi's colour returned enough so she could move.
"Why are you here?" She growled. "I get chased by Klaus' projection to this place and resolve myself to accept that I'm a failure and will give Damien whatever he wants and he's gone, and you're here. Why?"
"I want to help you Naomi. That's all." Isaac replied with a frown. "He's taken my mother back. Maybe. . . we should focus on your wings then my dad."
Naomi sighed and shook her head. "If he took her back he won't want me." Isaac paled. Naomi frowned and turned around.
"Naomi." Rein had gotten passed the barrier. "Come. We're going home." Naomi stood. Her eyes flashed black. "No. I'm staying with Isaac, I want to train be worthy of Damien." She growled to Rein. She folded her arms over her chest. "I want my mate back."
"But he doesn't want kids-"
"So? I am part human. He won't want to dirty his legacy with human blood anyway I'm fine with that." Rein and Isaac looked over Naomi with a raised brow. What had made her change her mind so quickly.
"You're seeing Klaus dark side aren't you?" Garreth croaked emerging from the darkness. Naomi turned with a frown. Garreth looked like death warmed up. Why did he take this beating for Leila? Why? Naomi didn't care any more. "Come Isaac. Let's go find a weeping angel to mangle." Isaac nodded and followed Naomi out. He believed Naomi was for Damien. But. . . They couldn't run away from each other. Not any more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:34 am
Leila went to find Garreth, only to see him beaten up as Naomi and the others had left. She noticed that the crown was easily removed from her head as she tilted her head a certain way. But, she still had the abilities Damien had given her. Did Garreth beat himself up or did he get into a fight?

"You want to go with them," Leila spoke when they were alone together, "I wouldn't blame you if you did."

This somehow broke her heart at the thought of him leaving with the others. But he wanted to be a couple, he wanted to have kids and the works, and he hated sharing her with her family. All of which Leila did not want. Even still, she wanted to be with him even if it was just staying lovers or whatever they were without any title.

"Leila," Gabriel entered Damien's home now that there were no longer any barriers fighting him, "We need to get going."

Leila looked to Garreth. She remained still as she spoke to him, "Is this going to be a goodbye?"

"A goodbye what?" Gabriel raised a brow, then noticed the disheveled look on Garreth, "You two are breaking up already?"

"We weren't together to be breaking up," Leila grimaced at her own words as she glared at the floor, "I want to know which way this is going so I know how to act on this."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:40 am
Garreth frowned at Leila. "I will always follow you." He said managing to heal most of the damage the demonic energy did to him. He pressed a kiss to Leila's forehead. "If you will let me. And, even if you didn't I would still follow." He gave a lopsided smile. "Because I ain't leavin. . . oh dear did I just say ain't?" He pulled a face. "Sappy I know but I will follow where you lead, and uh, really? If you ever crave a family without kids let me know. I'll be happy to be your family. . . Gabriel and you permitting."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:55 am
Using her enhanced healing abilities, Leila's glowing white hands healed the remaining wounds on Garreth before holding him tightly. She was more than happy to know he wouldn't leave her. This melted her cold heart somewhat as she rested against Garreth for a moment before looking to Gabriel, "We need to find Naomi and Damien. He didn't run off with Ariel, I only put that in the air to hurt Naomi and to make her leave."

Gabriel's eyes widened as he ran his fingers through his hair, "Leila... Why would you do that?"

"Because Damien was hurt when she left," Leila stood next to Garreth, "It's in my right as his sister to do the same to the person who hurt him. Damien is out there looking for Naomi with Ariel's help."

As much as he wanted to stop that situation from getting worse, Gabriel had a bad feeling about the situation he had left Tamera in. He could no longer feel Klaus' tie to the last location and knew he had abandoned Tamera once again. Leila would not be pleased that he left Tamera at Klaus' whim... He wouldn't say anything to keep what little peace there was. Gabriel turned to Garreth, "Could you find Naomi together please? Don't say anything about how this is Leila's fault, just to keep your eyes on them so I know where they're at."

"What about-" Leila spoke, a bit confused.

"I will find Damien, but first I have to go fix another problem," Gabriel raised a hand, "Leila, you went too far this time. After this is done, you need to apologize to Naomi and forgive the others. Garreth, I know you agree with me on this."

Gabriel spread his wings and broke the ceiling as he left to fly back and find Tamera.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:03 am
Garreth nodded keeping Leila close. "When you're ready." He purred with a smile. His hand on the small of her back. "She wants wings so lets find somewhere she could get them from."

Naomi and Isaac were stalking a group of Klaus' old drinking buddies from when she was small. "Like I showed you." He whispered. Naomi nodded but just when she was about to take one down she noticed something better and went to it. Her hands gripped the wings of a lone vulnerable weakened weeping angel and yanked hard taking the soul of the wings and absorbed it. The creature gave a silent cry before breaking into pieces. Naomi stood tall as her wings regrew. Permanent. "Oh. . . old Angel. . . more power." She let it wash over her. She frowned as she watched a baby weeping angel run from demons. Where was it's mother? She ran to it's defense. Isaac no where to be scented and killed the Demon's after the child. "Hey there." She whispered to the toddler. She opened her arms and the child rushed into them. They smiled at each other as Naomi went to Isaac's side.
"Wow, do you know how many demons you just took out?" Isaac's voice drifted to her but she was so focused on the toddler in her arms she didn't listen. "You. . . wow I was worried for a sec but damn girl you good. I'm sure that'll get my dad's attention for sure."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:34 am
"We all know i'm never welcomed so might as well just get this over with," Leila sighed, "You know this is the last thing I would want anyways. You and my brothers matter more to me than the others."

She just followed Garreth's lead as they located the others, finding a baby in Naomi's arms. Well, at least she got what she wanted. Leila had Garreth do all of the talking as she just kept to his side. It always confused her to see how happy the others looked when there was a baby in their arms. All it was doing was drooling everywhere and looked like it was infected. Then again, that was her own opinion.

Tamera noticed the force was already gone, and so were the others. She wasn't surprised that Klaus would leave without her again. Why would he? He had no feelings for her and that was just how the cards played for her. She continued along the forest before finding a route that led her out to find Gabriel waiting for her, "My boy!"

She wrapped her arms tightly around her son, feeling the tears sting her eyes, "My sweet, sweet boy! You've grown so much!"

"Nice to see you too, mom, but we need to get going," Gabriel returned the hug before pulling away, "Klaus is-"

Tamera silenced him with a finger over his lips as tears formed in her eyes, "I know. Your mother heals from any wound, this one will just be the hardest since i'm here and I watched him leave. Gabriel, I don't want to see my other children if it will cause distress. It's best just to take me back to my other life with my human husband."

"Is that what you want?" Gabriel seemed dismayed, "I mean if everything goes right and maybe Klaus will turn around and say something...I don't know..."

"Klaus has found someone that makes him truly happy and I will come to terms with that since I was not given that chance. All I wanted was my children's safety, any mother is allowed to be only that selfish," Tamera answered as she took Gabriel's hands, "Lets go before I change my mind."

Gabriel looked to Klaus' hideout and sighed. He figured this plan wouldn't work, but it still disappointed him nonetheless.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:42 am
Naomi turned her gaze to Garreth and Leila. Leila eyed the toddler in her arms and Naomi held back the urge to hiss. The toddler laid against Naomi's chest and Naomi held it close. "I see." She said once Garreth had finished talking. Isaac stayed close to Naomi for support but looked about ready to wet himself he had a feeling Naomi was holding back and well he decided getting her mad would not end well for any one. "I'm sure if I just keep making noise he'll find me though. Or better yet, Leila why not just summon him? Oh Isaac can you do that?"
"Well uh yeah but I doubt he'll hear me." Isaac admitted. "Leila has a better shot than I do." He shrugged.

Ishtar hid behind the tree near Gabriel and Tamera. "Uncle Gabriel!" He mewed quietly. "Have you seen my daddy? I took a nap at Auntie Rose' but then I woke and everyone was gone. I'm scared." The little boy looked so much like Klaus.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:01 am
"You poor baby," Tamera cooed sweetly as she sat on her knees in front of the child, "I'm your Grandmother, you can call me Grangran. You must be scared."

Gabriel had never seen this child before, but it had Klaus' aura all over him. This kid must be Klaus' son. He looked to see how Tamera naturally responded to the child and felt nostalgic. Gabriel looked to the kid and smiled, "You can stay with us until your parents come back. Would you like that?"

"What's your name?" Tamera asked as she stood back up, "You'll be safe with me and your Uncle Gabriel."

Leila simply looked to Isaac. The lad was right, Damien would respond to her before the others. She glanced to Garreth and thought of Gabriel's words telling her to apologize to Naomi and fix the problem she created. Leila gently tugged on Garreth softly, "Bringing him here would be dangerous."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:13 am
Garreth frowned. "Why? The child has no aura of Isaac or Naomi. He won't go mental. . . I hope."

Naomi pulled her new wings around herself turning them into robes covering the child. She was keeping the baby.

Ishtar bit his lip but went toward Tamera. He nodded and held onto her. "Ishtar." He said. "Daddy thought I was a girl cause mama wrapped me in pink, but it was the only cloth that wasn't bloody. At least that's what mama said. I heard them yelling." He looked up at Gabriel. "I don't like it when they yell, Cause mama brings up a lady named Tamera and papa get's really, really angry and storms out. I heard him once say he wished we were her kids. Then mama cried." He just kept blabbing to Gabriel. He was the youngest of the three born kids.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:25 am
Tamera seemed confused and relieved at the same time. She held onto the child as she relaxed her grip as to not hurt the kid. No child deserved to see their parents fighting. Gabriel looked to his mother, "I'll take Ishtar back."

"His father will know this brave boy is missing," Tamera smiled at the child, "Do you want to go see your momma and Daddy, Ishtar?"

"Klaus will not be happy with us holding onto his kid," Gabriel glanced around.

Leila could care less about keeping the snot nosed kid with Naomi. She wouldn't call for Damien just yet. She hid her smirk as Naomi coddled the shitty thing. It was simply amusing how Naomi desperately wanted a child and couldn't corner anyone now to impregnate her.

"Gabriel will know where they're at now," Leila spoke to Garreth, "We can stick around if you want."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:13 pm
Ishtar gave a little whine a he hugged Tamera. "Not if they're fighting." He mewed low. But he knew he had to go back. He just wished he didn't arrive to them fighting.

Naomi narrowed her eyes at Leila. She felt Isaac tense beside her and put a hand on his shoulder. "Peace Isaac," She said turning her gaze to him. "Come, if she's not going to co-operate with us then we'll get his attention some other way." Isaac sighed. He always got in the middle of sibling fights no matter who's family it was.

"I don't think they want to stay darling." Garreth replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:31 pm
Damien would be mad if she didn't tell the whole truth. Well, she wasn't going to say any part of the truth at all to anyone. Leila rolled her eyes as she glanced back at Garreth, "She thinks throwing a tantrum with that in her arms will get my brother's attention? Someone obviously is having a hormonal crisis."

Leila closed her eyes and sent a wave of dark energy that scorched anyone that had a drop of angel blood within them. The energy went for miles and miles until it reached it's target. Leila opened her eyes as she waited for a few moments before Ariel reached her side, "Leila, did you find her?"

Ariel turned and a smile broke out on her lips, "Naomi! Damien will be more than pleased to see you."

"Naomi?" Damien walked out from behind Leila, "Sister, I received your summoning. I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am to find you, Naomi. You didn't come back so I went looking for you. And..is that your baby?"

"Your father loves your mother," Tamera had Gabriel take them to the skies as he did his best to track Klaus.

His eldest brother was a hard one to find, but with luck and years of a past life experience, Gabriel found Rein's large estate. Rein was not home, however Klaus and his family were. Gabriel turned to Tamera, "I'll take him inside."

Tamera knew it was the best thing to do. She kissed the child's head before giving Ishtar to Gabriel and watched Gabriel go inside. Gabriel could hear the screaming of Ezra blaming Klaus for something, and how Klaus was yelling once again. How much Ishtar squirmed, Gabriel kept the child in his arms until he found his eldest brother and his wife, "Your kid was left behind."

Without another word, Gabriel gently placed Ishtar on the ground and hurried off to see Tamera already making a quick escape down the stairs, "There's a storm coming. We will be leaving shortly, mother."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:47 pm
Naomi turned and her face lit up. She was about to run into his arms but remembered the infant she saved. "She is now." Naomi commented. "I saved her from a band of demons bent on taring the poor thing apart." She looked proud of herself. Bit only a little. "And Isaac taught me how to get my wings."
"Mum!" Isaac rushed to his mother giving her a hug. "You guys should have stayed at the house she came back on her own."
"Just needed some time to myself. To think and calm down. And I'm fine with what we discussed. I no longer care that I missed out on so much with you." She smiled happily then turned to the infant and nuzzled it's nose with hers grinning when it squealed with delight.

"I can't believe you forgot our son!!!!" Ezra roared.
"Darling I told you, I wanted to get out of there quickly and you didn't tell me where-"
"So this is my fault?! How- oh~" She stopped holding her belly. Klaus rushed to her and put his hands on her.
"Oh dear. . . Hi Gabe. . . Look honey it's Ishtar." He beckoned his son over who, once realising the fighting was over lept at them and hugged them both best he could. Klaus and Ezra smiled and showered their son with praise and affection before setting him down. "Come Ishtar lets go to your sisters, your little brother's on his way." Klaus purred as Ezra moved into the bathroom followed by Rein's mate.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:59 pm
"Why did you bring me here?" Tamera's voice became hard as they stood at the edge of Rein's territory.

Gabriel's heart sunk. He hadn't explained to her why he had given her back the memories that had been wiped or why he dumped her at Klaus' feet. This was a mistake. Why bring back pain that was far from needed? Gabriel scratched the back of his head, "I had been told that he still had feelings for you, and I thought that maybe you could...make him see reason."

Tamera felt the tears sting her eyes. She quickly wiped them away as she stood tall, "I forgive you for this, Gabriel. But please, when you take me back to where I belong I want all of this memory wiped out. I do not want to remember this humiliation and this betrayal ever again."

"Yes, mother," Gabriel felt horribly guilty, but also angry at Klaus as well. For someone who griped about having Ezra 'shoved in his face' he had taken so kindly to her the minute he had laid eyes on her. Gabriel picked up Tamera and began to fly off.

"Well, good, then if there's any more problems it can be further discussed later," Damien was relieved that at least Naomi could have a baby that did not require his attention.

Not that it was a bad thing, it kept her happy and that was enough. Damien turned and headed towards his manor while Leila looked to Garreth. She tugged on his wrist to follow as Leila followed Damien's tracks. Ariel remained behind with the others, happy to see her son, "You were right to remain here, my son. It was with great worry that Damien and I left to search for you, Naomi. But I feel that you have been deceived. Take good care of the child you hold, you are their mother now and will need the best of care."

Ariel gave her son one last hug before turning and heading back to aide the rest of her children that wanted to remain in their natural environment.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:41 pm
Naomi frowned at Ariel. Not understanding. She kept the baby closer then whispered low to Ariel. "You stole from me. Like I'd listen to you." She turned and walked a bit faster to catch up to Damien. "I'm sorry I worried you." Naomi said to Damien. "I. . . I just didn't want to say something that I would regret later. . . Though I regret some things I said."

Garreth followed Leila with a small smile. Yay~ back to hell~. He resolved himself to building a tree house close to the entrance so he didn't get his body hurt. He didn't like being in there. Plus it would give Leila somewhere to be if she and Damien had a fight.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games