Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened to everything Sif had to say before he actually laughed at her. “You really are something else aren’t you?” he asked lightly. “See….you just made a few huge, huge mistakes princess.” He continued, setting his coffee down and folding his hands in his lap. “First, you assume that I was going to do something for you, which considering how you have treated me and treated guests in my own home, is not very likely, secondly, you assumed that I’m selfless enough and dumb enough to take your word. I’m not letting Loki go, and I know if I ever did and you were around, you would hurt him still. So, not going to happen. And third, you talked too much.” He grinned. “I may not be a tactician in battle and such, but I am a genius and a business man. And you just laid out you game for me. Any normal person would see that Loki doesn’t want the throne, doesn’t want to be on Asgard, and knowing how much Thor loves his baby brother…..they would let Loki live out a happy life on earth where he is out of the way. So you’re disregarding Thor’s feelings in this, means you aren’t acting on loyalty to your prince, you have more personal goals. And considering you didn’t just attack Loki because you hated him, and you talked about wanting power…means you’re wanting some of that. Am I getting warm here?” he asked, a sly smirk toying at his lips. He sure hoped whoever was listening to this was following his line of thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:02 am
MDaylus

Sif frowned when Tony laughed at her,she almost snapped her fingers there and summoned Loki and Fandral. She scoffed when he called her princess and allowed him to speculate. She looked less and less impressed until the man said that she had more goals than loyalty to Thor. The man was correct of course that she had more than that goal and that obtaining her own power was among those. "Perhaps, Loki personally may say he does not want the throne but he tried to take over two realms so how much can you truly believe a god of lies. The All father seeks to drive both Thor and him to new heights challenging each other for the throne, a place I would not see a b*****d child of Jotunhiem sitting. Thor would be happy to see Loki live where he is happy yes, and he may currently be happy with you, I care not. However your life time is short, what do you think will keep him here once you have passed or been slain in battle. Nothing, Loki will return to Asgard once more and he will not be welcome, the only way the people will accept him is if he is king and they can say nothing else for fear of death or banishment. You are correct in the fact that I have my own goals in this but it matters not. I will swear on my magic that it may kill me if my end of the bargain is not upheld if that would help you. However it matters not if I give you my word because you will do what I am here to tell you." Sif stated her gaze growing hard. She expected the man to challenge her now. To promise that he would do no such thing, it was what she was waiting for. Slowly but surely she could see his back against that corner and the look of defeat that would cross his face. Followed only by the look of betrayal in Loki which she would revel in.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:30 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned slightly at her words. There was some truth in there, and that was what made it so hard to deal with her and Fandral. They peppered their plans and threats with just enough truth to make it hard to handle. “Well I certainly wouldn’t mind that killing you part.” He mumbled, knowing Sif would hear him. Picking up his coffee again, Tony grinned at her. “You really are bad at these kinds of things aren’t you? You keep saying that I should do something, yet you haven’t even told me what it is you want me to do.’ He said lightly. “I mean, how am I supposed to agree or insult your intelligence if I don’t even know what it is you want?” he asked. Sif’s anger and forcefulness did nothing to Tony. He’d dealt with much worse people and as far as fear goes, Pepper still scared him more than just about any woman could.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:59 pm
MDaylus

SIf rolled her eyes when the man said that he wouldn't mind her death, of course he wouldn't they were enemies at the moment. She didn't bother to try and convince the man to her side, it would be useless with Loki around. "Bad? I think not, I have hinted at what I want." Sif smirked. Now she could lay out what she wanted and then provide the threat that would seal it. "I want you to break up with Loki." she stated. She watched Tony now waiting for the outburst and instant denial she was sure would come.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony snorted at her desire. “And you think that would keep Loki from Asgard? If anything it would likely drive him to Asgard…..you know this though…..don’t you?’ he said slowly, watching her closely. “You plan on injuring him further, don’t you? On killing him perhaps? It’s the only sure way to keep him from the throne.” He said slowly. “And you don’t want me interfering with that.” He added. Of course he was just guessing at this point, but he had to try to get more of her plan out….  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:39 pm
MDaylus

"No, that would not keep him from Asgard but he has no one there to go to besides the queen. Thor is after all here with you and Asgard still thinks hes being punished. No doubt those that sought him out in his cell would seek him out once more when he returned. No Loki will not return to Asgard too much remains uncertain there for him. I have told you that I would swear my magic to kill me if I harm him once our deal has been made or has Loki not told you that possible. Surely you saw it when he first came here with the collar around his neck." Sif stated. "My demand for him not coming to harm by my hands is that you break up with him, and you are to not tell him or any others of this plan." Sif stated her tone serious and deadly now.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony just gave a slow smile, looking to the ground and shaking his head. “Oh…..dear Sif…..” he chuckled to himself. Looking back up at her, he tilted his head. “We’re too demanding now? And here I thought we were making progress…..but I guess we can play it that way.” He breathed, some of the amusement leaving his eyes as he assumed a more commanding presence. He may not be a warrior or royalty, and he wasn’t the most imposing figure normally, but when he wanted to, he could fill a room and demand attention and respect. “How desperate you must be to come to me like this.” He said slowly. “To be falling back on breaking Loki up from his boyfriend.” Hands clasping in his lap again, he decided to lay one of his aces on the table, just to see her reaction. “And you think all of your secrets are so well hidden, that you are in charge of this game…..but I know far more than you think, more than you ever feared someone would find out.” He continued. “You’re losing, no matter what you do at this point. And rotting in some dungeon and receiving the kind of treatment Loki did will be a happy dream for you when I’m done with you. That’s a promise.” He said, all of his joking gone, thought the small smile remained. “Thor has probably told you all about the noble ‘Man of Iron’, who may be stubborn and rude, but is a good guy…..but he’s sorely mistaken.” Finally standing, Tony crossed his arms, meeting Sif’s eyes directly. “I was known as the merchant of death once, and this is my world. I have an ocean of blood in my past……You think a few more drops will hurt me? I will tear you apart; make sure death is all you could wish for. I’ll give you this one chance, this one chance alone to leave Loki and I alone. Take it Sif.” He hadn't thought of threatening Sif before, but now it seemed right. And though he was working so hard to escape his past, to make himself and the world better, he meant what he said. He would gladly torture Sif, gladly make her hurt until she begged for it to end. No one, no matter who they were, threatened Tony's loved ones.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:26 pm
MDaylus

Sif's eyes narrowed as Tony chuckled to himself once again. She was a bit surprised how quickly the man went from amused and unassuming to a strong presence that might be seen of a prince or noble. Her gaze hardened when he called her desperate, but the smirk returned when the man said that she was going to rot in a dungeon receiving the same treatment he had. "I'm quite surprised he told you what happened to him there, I figured he would be too ashamed to even mention. What he was willing to give up to make it stop." she taunted. She cared not for the stories Thor had told her, she made her own decisions and conclusions about people. She was a bit surprised to hear that the man before her had been called the merchant of death and that he wouldn't mind adding her blood to the ocean of blood he already had. However she would not be swayed from her plan. "See, I was playing nice and giving you the choice to do this the easy way. However I do not make demands without having a plan in place to make sure it goes the way I want." she stated snapping her fingers now. A door opened and in walked Fandral with Loki beside him. Loki looked as though he knew not of what was going on around him and Fandral held a knife in his hand that looked sharper than any others Tony might have seen. "You want him alive and I want him gone. The only way to ensure that is for you to follow my demands or I just kill him. Right now he can do nothing to protect himself and any move you make to help him without agreeing to this will cause me to twist that blade through his heart. We may be gods, but there are ways in which we can be killed. Loki more so without his magic to protect him." Sif explained.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony caught the small flash of surprise in her eyes and it honestly amused him. She really was out of the loop wasn’t she? He could see the moment she changed tactics though and with that change, Tony’s finger brushed over the cuff links on his shirt and JARVIS sent out his suit. Looking to the door as it opened, his eyes widened slightly. “Loki….” he frowned. Examining the knife, he looked up to Fandral. “I’m going to make sure to kill you first.” He smiled. Looking back to Sif, he tilted his head. “You do realize that killing him only insures your death right? You aren’t fast enough to kill us both, and Thor would gladly smash your head to bits for murdering his brother.” Just a few moments more, that’s all he needed to get his suit and get Loki to safety. Very carefully, he removed his cuff link, keeping the action hidden behind his crossed arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't respond to Tony calling his name instead just stared straight ahead. His eyes were dead looking, faded in color. "You can try." Sif chuckled. "As for worrying about Thor, I have no worries Loki has many enemies. It will be no small task to convince him that someone else did it. Perhaps even you having done it, after all you know all about him killing his children. You could just be seeking justice for Asgard's young princes. However we don't have to do that, you could do what I ask and no one gets physically hurt. Now decide." Sif demanded. She did not want to waste more time on this. She did not know for how long they were secure.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony’s jaw tightened at Sif’s words. He would not let them cover this up. Looking back to Loki, he saw the blank eyes, the slackness in his body. Magic…..but would he be able to break through to the god if he took him away from Sif. “I suppose I have been given no choice…..” he said slowly. Glancing back at the Sif, he saw the trail of the suit hurtling towards them. “But to do this the hard way.” He smirked. Throwing the cuff links at Fandral, they hit him on the shoulder right as the suit crashed through the window and into Sif. As soon as the suit was in the room, it shot at the cuff link as Tony dove for Loki. ‘LOKI!’ Tony practically roared in the god’s mind, sending the full weight of his consciousness crashing against his lover, hoping it would jar him somehow. Clutching the god close, he pulled him from Fandral, feeling the suit’s metal arms wrap around him to extract them from the room and hopefully to safety.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:19 pm
MDaylus

Sif looked triumphant when Tony stated that he had no choice and then glared when he said but to do things the hard way. She didn't expect what happened next and was thrown by the suit as Fandral looked quite confused as the man had tossed cuff links at him. Then there was an explosion and he was thrown back as Loki's body jerked when Tony thrust his consciousness into his. The combination of Sif being distracted and Tony shoving thought into his mind caused Loki's mind to jerk out of the control and give a pained groan as he was grabbed by Tony. The he had a sense of vertigo as he was being lifted into the air.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony trusted himself to the safety of his suit, keeping a firm hold on Loki as they flew back out the window. “JARVIS, alert everyone, got it? I doubt Sif will be too happy about what just happened and she may try to get someone else. Don’t fly directly to the tower though.” He ordered. Reaching out with his mind, Tony carefully pressed into Loki’s again. ‘Lo? Come on Lo….you have to come back to me now.’ He murmured into his mind, trying to be a little gentler about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:05 pm
MDaylus

'I am here, what is going on?' Loki questioned softly through his mind. Outwardly he groaned softly, still mostly limp in Tony's arms. 'I was waiting for you in the office and I can not remember anything past that.' Loki stated. He felt tired, weak and his mind was fuzzy.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony couldn’t help the sigh of relief that came with Loki’s response. Hiding his face against Loki’s shoulder, he took a moment to let the fact that Loki was safe sink in before he responded. ‘Sif and Fandral came…..put a spell on you and tried to coerce me into hurting you or they’d kill you.’ He explained briefly. He’d let Loki see the memory sometime, but not while he still seemed to be recovering. ‘I had a backup plan though, we’re safe for the moment…..but I doubt we will be when we get back to the tower.’ He continued.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games