Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:26 pm
Francis picked her up into his arms and carried her back to the bathroom. "I bet I could make you feel even dirtier, eef you wanted." With a grin he tickled her neck with his lips before setting her down.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:31 pm
Lucia blushed and grinned giving a little giggle and closed the bathroom door. "Mm I know you can." She teased as she waited for him.

An hour or two later Lucia was holding onto Francis. Her legs were weak and her eyes were glazed over from the pleasure. "France." She mewed feeling like jelly. "You were too rough~ I can't walk~!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:57 am
Francis chuckled lightly, feeling almost the same way she did. "Oh hon hon~ Was I? Well, you asked for eet, darleeng. And I can't ever say no to a young woman's request~" He held her close, his lips brushing her cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:02 am
Lucia blushed hard and held him tight to her. "I know you don't and I love you more for it, but maybe not so hard next time hm?" She looked up at him with a smile. She paused. "Does this mean you've not said no to other women?" She asked with a put puppy dog eyes with a pout.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:01 pm
For some reason, Francis knew this question would come. "Darleeng," He said with a small sigh. "Zhose women were never deserving of moi. Mais, I am zhe one deserving of you. And because of zat, I can't ever deny you, mon amour." He kissed her forehead and smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:24 pm
Lucia blushed softly. Her hand stroked his chest a little and she blushed even more. "Really?" She asked in a meek low self esteem sort of voice. "Not one?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:01 pm
Francis sighed softly and looked away from her. "Zhere was one. 'Er name was Jeanne. We never did anyzhing like you zhink. Only a relationship for a while. Nobody else. Not but you." He didn't like to talk much about Jeanne. Of course, if she asked, he would oblige.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:09 pm
But Lucia didn't ask. She saw the pain on his expression. If he was talking about the Jeanne she thought he was talking about. . . "Oh mi amore." She breathed holding him close. She couldn't bare to see him like this. She guided them both to the bed laying him on her enough so his head was on her chest, his ear over her heart. "Ssh," She whispered stroking his hair. She hadn't meant to upset him. That wasn't what she had intended at all.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:21 pm
Francis wasn't all that upset. He had been much over this woman, and it had only stung a bit when she came to mind. "I'll be fine, darleeng. She ees long gone, so you 'ave not a zhing to worry about." He allowed her to make the moves she had so they would be all that more close to one another.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:34 pm
Arms wrapped tight around Francis, keeping him close. "Ssh Mi amore." Lucia whispered. "I know I don't but I still want to make you happy." She didn't realize it but she'd gone to sleep shortly after she spoke. Her body curled around his protectively.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:50 pm
"Oh look, she's asleep." He said, mostly to himself. He held her as she slept, himself falling asleep after a good while. He had vivid dreams, haunted by those he missed. But, he kept quiet and doing what he was, not stirring an inch.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:14 pm
Lucia dreamed during her sleep. Her body twitched a little as she did. She knew she was still holding France but the heat. . . the ticking. She woke clutching France tightly. Her cheeks wet with tears. She pressed a kiss on his cheek and brushed hair from his face. She was so scared but didn't remember why. "Love you." She whispered to him and attempted to go back to sleep.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:59 am
Francis woke when she did, trying his best to console her. He moved her head to over his chest and let her listen to his heart. "Eet's okay now, darleeng." And, as she did, he then tried his best to return to his slumber. But something kept him awake. But he couldn't understand what.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:10 am
Lucia hugged him in her sleep shaking still. She only remembered the ticking and the heat. Her grandparents were still there keeping an eye on them. She could sense them, the three combined heart beats soothed her dreams enough for her to sleep, but only lightly. All France had to do was stir and she'd awaken to snuggle against him and comfort him. She tried to sleep deeper but the ticking sounded and pulled her out of the deep slumber into half sleep.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:44 pm
Francis noticed the way she slept, her eyelids vaguely fluttered now and again, and he didn't want to wake her. "Steel zhinking about eet, darleeng?" He asked softly, whispering in her ear. "Shh, don't wake up yet. I want you to sleep, weeth good zhings on your mind." He pressed a kiss to her forehead, not wanting her to feel bad anymore than she did.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games