Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:38 pm
Scott groaned. He was still recovering from the shock of the fall. He groaned even more when his Snubble landed on his back, and once again when he saw Riolu jump down the chute walls and land perfectly fin on the floor. He got up, groggy, complying to one of the man's requests, trying to make out what he was. "Sorry, sir, I assure you it is not entirely my fault. Um... may I ask what you are?" He waved at Sub, but still remained in a state of shock.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:50 pm
Lykas groaned in his own right as Scott climbed off of him. "He would be the leader of the team, if that's what you mean." He said as he stretched himself back into normal proportions. "I, on the other hand, am now a puddle of Jellicent slime thanks to your little crashing landing stunt." The hybrid asserted, flexing his ponytail tentacles to ascertain whether or not they were still functional.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:59 pm
Groaning as consciousness once again attempted reassert it's unwanted presence, Leslie grumbled from where she was laying on the floor before finally struggling herself into a near sitting position. Hearing a scraping sound as her head became perpendicular to the floor, the little girl turned around to spot the massive mouth as it slowly began to open and pick itself up. Giving the slightest nod to the odd horn, she began to pone at her skin to feel the strange metallic sensation it now had. "What sounds like skin, looks like skin, and is harder than Sub's head? Me, apparently." Having the strength to make a crack at Sub's expense told her that now she might be ready to get off the floor and get herself situated. Looking to her legs, she found the odd yellow skirt extension that most of the Mawile had, with it distinctly cutting off above her normal looking knees.

"Free skirt? Is that upgrade or a downgrade from my usual clothes." Pondering out loud as she examined herself, she found that beyond the skirt thing, the skin, and the absolutely massive mouth that extended out of her head, she was basically the same. Changing out of the days old clothes and putting on a pair of white pants, Leslie decided that a black button up shirt was all she was willing to attempt. Leaving the room and hauling the horn thing along in her arms, Leslie ventured towards the kitchen to eat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:23 pm
A certain redheaded girl was already in the kitchen, having decided that it was necessary to get herself some hot chocolate. However, the girl was frowning a little, as she was managing to make a mess, having dropped a couple things. You'd think after having been blind in one eye for a few years that one would get used to the lack of depth perception, but, apparently not. Kairi grumbled a little, obviously annoyed at her current lack of coordination. Usually things were a bit easier, maybe it was just because she was tired. The bags under her eyes made it clear that she hadn't been sleeping well for the last little while. "Now, where did I put that..." the girl mumbled, trying to find the packet of hot chocolate mix. Suddenly, the girl felt a slight tug on one of her boots, and she looked down. Renata was holding up the packet to her, having realized that that's what her trainer was looking for. "Thanks Renata." Kairi returned to her making of hot chocolate, not quite noticing that there was someone else now in the room.

It was Renata who noticed Leslie enter first, and the Nidorina happily ran over to the girl. Despite the difference in Leslie's appearance, the Poison Pin Pokemon was still capable of recognizing the Mawile Hybrid as her trainer's younger sister. The redhead turned around, trying to determine where her Pokemon was when she realized that she was no longer near her feet. The girl was confused as she saw her sister. Despite the altered appearance, there also wasn't too much different about the girl. And besides, Kairi would recognize that bit of blonde hair and those striking blue eyes anywhere. "That you Blondie? What happened to you..?" Kairi's voice almost disappeared with her second question, honestly worried about her younger sibling.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:41 pm
Unable to anticipate the sudden flying tackle by Nidorina, Leslie fell off balance with barely a movement and collapsed to the floor, her new mouth flying out of her hands to slam into the floor like a mace. Dragging herself into a sitting position to speak up as Kairi noticed her, Leslie gave up on holding the newly formed horn. "It's me. And I decided to become a hybrid~" the little girl singsonged out, willing her body slightly in response. "And no asking why. I don't wanna talk about it." Without warning, she snapped into the much colder tone and posture, almost glaring at Kairi before she returned to her smiling. "It's kinda weird, but also kinda fun." As she explained herself to her older sister, the mouth had begun to move, finally having the brain active enough to allow it free will. Free will it used to poke at the Nidorina near them and attempt to annoy the Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:59 pm
Kairi glared back at her sister at the cold tone, and she turned around in frustration. "I thought we had gotten past all the cold tones and bad attitudes with one another. Guess I was wrong. But if you don't want to tell me what happened to push your decision then fine, that's your problem," the redhead responded, an equally snarky tone tinting her voice. She wasn't in the mood to deal with people acting like this. Although she was usually a cold person herself, she was trying to be more open, and listening to her sister made her heart ache. Leslie had sounded like their mom for a moment, that cold tone was very similar to hers. Kairi didn't want to see her sister become that wretched person that they both hated so much. Kairi flicked her hair back over her shoulder, and picked up her mug of hot chocolate, taking a sip before turning around and walking towards her sister, though she took a few steps past the girl. Renata pawed at the mouth that was prodding at her, unsure what to think of it. She wasn't annoyed by it, she was just curious. Kairi took a few more steps, taking another sip of her warm drink. "By the way, when you talk like that you sound like mom," Kairi hissed through her teeth, her eyes narrowing a little as she stared down at her feet. She refused to look at Leslie after what she had just said, she knew that her sister would likely not take the comparison very well.  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:50 pm
Feeling her eyes involuntarily snap into slits at the remark, Leslie whipped herself around to face her sister as she screamed at the older girl. "Do you think I want to be like her? But I don't want to hurt you too! And me acting cold for it does not mean I'm acting like her!" The intense yelling would come to a pause as a loud snap was heard, followed by the sound of twisting metal. Turning herself around to face where the other mouth had swung around to, Leslie found it biting through the metallic table that sat bolted to the floor and attempting to pry the furniture off the floor. Blinking once before attempting to control the mouth herself,s he found the thing quite truly possessed a mind of its own and was actively denying her attempts at controlling it, instead choosing to only react as it saw fit from Leslie's emotional state and treatment of it.

Letting a few attempts at tears die away before they could begin and overwhelm her, the little girl began to softly pry the mouth open as she muttered to herself, "Its bad enough the stupid process seems to have given me two minds, there is now a third one in this stupid mouth. And I can't control any of them well enough to be considered normal. Great first day outside, Leslie, great day." Finally having managed to free the unruly mouth from the table, she turned to face her sister and prepared herself for whatever scolding she felt would be received, even as the stupid mouth began to again poke at the Nidorina and nudge it towards Leslie.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:11 am
Kairi tensed up at her sister's words and turned back around to glare at her. "Yeah, it kinda does make you like her! Look, I'm sorry I couldn't be there to help you through every bit of s**t that's been thrown at you, but if you can't even tell me why you decided to go through with this, then whatever. I just wanted to figure out what in the hell is going on with you! I'm trying to be better at this whole sister thing, and you're not even giving me a chance now. I know I messed up before, but, seriously... Treating me like mom did is not the way to go. Mom was always cold and unapproachable, and you should know that too..." Kairi said, her voiced raised. The dark circles under her eyes would almost seem to grown darker, making them more apparent. Renata ignored most of the nudging, having stopped to stare at her trainer. With the mouth pushing her closer to Leslie, Renata chattered at the mouth before walking over to her trainer so she could sit by her feet.

Somewhere else in the base would be Dante. If he had been with Kairi and Leslie then he likely would have been trying to stop their current argument, but, as it was, he likely wouldn't have wanted to get into the middle of it anyways. He was sitting alone with his Pikachu, Ratchet for the moment. The Mouse Pokemon was playing was pawing at his trainer's hair, which was starting to grow out a little. Although Dante had shaved the sides of his hair down as he usually did, he was allowing his hair to grow out in the back, and it was just barely slipping past his shoulders now. He was needing to dye his hair again soon, as his roots were beginning to show a very light brown, luckily he was wearing his hat, which could hide that fact until he could get his hands on some more blue dye. Dante just smiled at his Pikachu, who seemed to be fairly amused by his trainer's hair.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:53 am
With a bright flash Kain expoldoed out of thin air into one of the random rooms of the HQ, a trail of smoke followed his lower half as he looked around his surroundings, still unsure of how to command the claydol. Kain was wearing his now snow covered grisouse trench coat hiding mostly everthing but his darkened snow covered head. With his peering red eyes Kain came to meet with his blue haired accomplice staring at his entrance. " Hey man long time no see. Hehe"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:09 am
Glaring at her sister, Leslie wrapped an arm around the rogue mouth in preparation for her next outburst. Drawing in a tense breath, the little girl roared out, "Well, what if I don't want to say because I want to believe it was some dream!? What if I don't want to tell you because it would mean admitting one of our friends died!? You aren't a bad sister and I'm not trying to act like her, I just don't wanna say I changed 'cause Reno died..." Finally having let out the reason for her sudden change, Leslie felt the mouth she had been holding back during her yelling go limp and rest on the floor. Following suit, the little girl collapsed to the floor and began to curl herself into a ball, trying to hide herself away from her sister as tears began to well up. "I don't wanna, I don't wanna..." The words could be heard repeatedly being said as Leslie laid on the floor, silently letting the anguish she had been hiding for days.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:04 pm
Kairi said nothing during her sister's outburst, instead choosing to actually listen to absolutely everything. And the words that were said hit her hard."I... Are you sure that he's dead? Reno's usually better about things than that..." Kairi said, her voice a near whisper. She walked towards her sister, but stopped in her tracks, unsure if Leslie even wanted her near her. "I'm... I'm really sorry Leslie. I didn't mean to-" her voice was cut short. What was she even trying to say? The redheaded girl's eyes began to fill with tears, and she sunk to her knees. Her mug of hot chocolate still clutched between her thin, pale, scarred fingers. She took a sip, trying to compose herself, but to no avail. Kairi set the mug down and crawled over to her sister, pulling the girl into her lap, stroking her head lightly. A few small tears trailed down the older girl's face, but she didn't say anything. And at this point, she didn't care if Leslie didn't want her to touch her. Even though she was a hybrid now, she was still just a little girl, and Kairi's younger sister, and the redhead knew that she needed to do the sisterly thing and hold her.

Dante simply blinked at his friend's entrance, not entirely phased by the sudden appearance. "Hey there Kain. ...Where have you been?" the blue haired boy asked, gesturing to the snow that was now beginning to melt. Ratchet looked over at the other trainer, tilting his head slightly, obviously just as curious as his trainer. He jumped out of Dante's lap and cautiously walked over to Kain, sniffing his shoes before looking up at the other boy.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:47 pm
"hehe just out at snow point it seem's its my home away from home. I like to relax there now and well go visit Giritina's shrine. Yeah... Anyways so ive got two thing to ask yah. How are you?.... and where is my love at?" Kain said with a little hint of urgency.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:00 pm
Letting the tears slip out, Leslie began to mutter into her sister's lap incoherently before rolling over to be understood. "He tried to stop this Electric hybrid, this stupid Eelektross hybrid that was tormenting me and he shocked Reno until his heart stopped. Just...dead. So....I ran back here, wanting to slaughter the bas...bad guy and had GRAY set me up for hybridization. Because I just felt like without Reno to help me, I would be obsolete cause I'm so young. There, now you know what happened to him." Letting out the words, Leslie felt herself being nudged to her feet by the mouth, the phantom limb getting the girl to her feet before patting her once on the shoulder. Blinking once with the tears clearing up, she told Kairi, "I am less sure on what happened with this thing. I am pretty sure this thing has its own mind and it does not listen well." Watching as the mouth attempted to start chewing on ehr shoes at the snide comment directed at it, Leslie gestured to the attempted shoe devouring as if to say, 'see!'.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:57 pm
Kairi let herself hunch her shoulders slightly, her head hanging as she listened to what her sister had to say about what happened to Reno. She hadn't realized that she had been holding her breath while her sister spoke. Although she was no longer dating Reno, he was still one of her best friends, and she did feel quite concerned about what had happened. But, there was this feeling buried deep in the back of her mind that made her hope that what Leslie said was untrue, that Reno wasn't dead. "Sweetie, you would never be obsolete. Even if Reno is gone, you still have me and Dante, you know we'll take care of you..." she said, trying to sound even the slightest bit positive. However, the positive tones just didn't suit Kairi, and even in her own ears they sounded odd. She hoped that what she said didn't come off the wrong way. Watching and listening to her sister again, Kairi saw the mouth with the mind of its own acting just as Leslie said. "Maybe you just need to take some time to train, to learn how to control it?" Kairi suggested, trying to think of how to solve the problem of the misbehaving mouth. And then it came to her. "Y'know, I've been considering some ideas myself... If I go through with them, I'll need to train as well. So, if I do... We can be training buddies. And I'll help you learn how control that extra mouth of yours," the redhead said, chuckling a little bit. She wasn't lying when she said she had been playing around with a few ideas, it was something she had taken into consideration during some of her time away from Snagem. The redhead had been considering becoming a Poison Channeler. It would be perfect to help her sister train if she could train with her, since Poison wouldn't affect her sister because of her now being a Mawile hybrid. "So, what do you say to that Blondie?" Kairi asked, sticking her tongue at a little after she had finished speaking.

Ratchet moved away from Kain and hopped back into Dante's lap, nudging the boy's hand so that he would pet him again. "I'm good. As for Kairi... Last I saw she was heading down to the kitchen, she might still be there, but, I don't know for sure. If she's not there then she's probably back in her room. She's been sleeping a lot actually... so I don't see her much. Though, I think she's actually been having troubles with sleeping, whenever I do see her she usually has some pretty dark circles under her eyes," Dante said, a concerned look on his face. What he said was true though, Kairi hadn't been looking very good lately, and she had been avoiding Dante, so he hadn't been able to ask her why she seemed so troubled. Maybe Kain would be able to get the answers out of her though. Or at least Dante hoped that would be the case. After all, Kairi was one of his best friends, even if she had an attitude and she originally had issues talking to Dante at all in the beginning. He wanted to make sure she was okay, too.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:16 am
"hmm well than. Lets meet up for lunch later than okay? I have been anxious to see her after these couple of months so.. yeah Thank Dante see you in a couple of hours" Kain without a second thought hugged Dante in his long arms and then took off for Kairi.

The long corridors meant nothing to him, just a way for Kain to get to Kairi. He missed her so much but he decided to learn more about Giritina despite him wanting to spend Christmas with Kairi so badly. Though hanging out with Darla and Freddy was always good. One of these days he'll bring them down to meet everyone or vice versa but for now all Kain had on his mind was that short red headed girl who swept his heart.

Bursting through the door Kain was met with... the floor. His face flat against cold tile reflecting the most subtle shadows. one of which was the shimmer or red hair. "hehe hey guys." Taking his stand Kain was still mostly cover in snow and was still dressed to the nines in heavy cloths and a thick scarf. "how are you two?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games