Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:38 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Kade's house, NOLAxxxxWhom: Clara, Kade, Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Well if that's true then you can always try and reverse it, or make him fall in love with a cactus, or worse" Adrien shrugged while raising an amused brow at how quickly Kade came running down the stairs to hold onto Clara. Was the Lykae afraid of a little thunder?

More amused then he should be Adrien caused more thunder to clash overhead just to watch the smaller male freak out. However the welcome to the family bit threw him off. Not so much the threat of sicking their king on him since for all intents and purposes Adrien was a king in his own right so the threat wasn't exactly all that threatening.

Turning to look down at Scarlett though his amused brow turned into a questioning one. "What does he mean exactly by welcome to the family?" He asked the storm slightly calming down a fraction, for the moment anyway.

Samantha_Sinclair

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:07 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

She could no longer resist the urge and lifted a hand to press it against her forehead, no she didn’t slap it but it was a sign of distress no less, and Kade would surely pick up on it sooner or later. Dropping her hand she looked to Adrien with a mildly guilty expression “ He means, yer my mate…and one of the family now. I’m sure that’s not what ye wanted to hear, since yer not like me, and things did nae turn out the way I wanted them to, I’m sorry for that love. I think we should probably discuss this elsewhere.” She said on a half hearted smile.

She then turned to her cousin and his mate and smiled ” Well we caught the evening flight…we should probably go. I have me phone back, and I’ll be at the compound in the morn, if ye need me. “ She said moving over to hug Kade before looking to Adrien and heading out the door and back to the car, this was going to be a really long night, she could feel it.

Wearing
I'm With: Adrien, Kade, and Clara at Kade's house
Thinking: Shut it Kade
OOC:

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:02 am
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade had a soft, almost too soft, expression on his face as if he were resisting the urge to insult the Prince. His over all expression gave a 'bless your heart' feel as he watched them go. The gall of that person. And now that he knew who was making the thunderstorms he was able to control his emotions a lot better. "I'm going for a shower." He announced once the pair were gone. "Want to join me?" He asked Clara rubbing her back. There goes my failed attempt at being a brother. . . He thought trying not to let it get to him. But at least he succeeded in getting under the Prince's skin a little. "Or we could have a bath?" He called the thunder made his head pound. . . He was sure the hang over was from the fact he was having to regrow the arm and not from the half bottle of Scotch he'd pounded a few hours before.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:14 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Scarlett's carxxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

The word mate had made Adrien's left eye twitch just ever so slightly. s**t, so last night was the whole Lykae mating thing after all. That would also explain why she bit him so hard and why he wasn't at all in his right frame of mind. Craaaaap this complicated things to a level he couldn't even dream of. This whole thing was supposed to have been just a fling and the occasional get together for drinks and fooling around. Yet now they were mates? Gah this was just getting worse and worse.

Once in the car Adrien just kept silent the whole time while trying to wrap his mind around the whole thing. Soceri didn't believe in fated mates, sure they married for life and such but they never believed in fated mates. Much like witches they didn't believe nor did they have fated mates like other factions. Vampires had their brides, demon's and Lykae's had their fated mates, hell even Phantoms had their kindred. Sorceri had none of that. Though given their solitary and paranoid nature that was probably the major reason why they didn't have them.

Yet none of that mattered given what was going on right now. He was in hiding from the same lunatic that had killed his mother and wanted him dead. Scarlett was now a weak point he could and would exploit to get to him. Cursing himself for his own stupidity and for not watching his own back he tapped his foot as they turned at the intersection. Damn this situation was not idle. If he wasn't being hunted for the fact that he could in fact challenge and kill the usurper and was either still a prince or the current ruler of all Sorceri then yeah he probably would have accepted this with more ease and would probably be showering Scarlett with gifts aplenty. Unfortunately he was in the worst possible position to have a mate. If Lazarus ever found out who Scarlett was Adrien would be screwed blue and tattooed.

Unfortunately things were not going to go well once they arrived at their next destination. An ill feeling was welling up in his gut and probably for the first time in his long life Adrien prayed to the gods that Scarlett wouldn't get hurt or worse with what he was probably going to do or say tonight. Though deep down he knew, tonight was going to be the biggest regret of his life if he lived through it.

Samantha_Sinclair

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:17 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara didn’t wince at the thunder, but instead listed to Kade hot foot it to her, then ramble. She frowned lightly up at him “uh huh, so everyone says.” She said looking up at him then over to the prince “ Never been able to reverse it exactly, I usually have to kill them.” She replied then let the conversation move on with out her further interruption. As Kade mentioned welcome to the family she pinched him. Perhaps this wasn’t exactly the best time to be making threats, and welcomes. Adrien was already irritated if the thunder was anything to go by. When they were gone she looked to Kade and shook her head “ No I think you need to go shower and brush your teeth on your own…you really do smell like a whiskey cask, and I didn’t like the smell of it before I got pregnant”

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:31 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
╚══════════════╝

But you'll never know
You can try
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett was aware of Adrien’s displeasure as they got into the car and left. Despite her desire to try and explain to try and talk to him she couldn’t bring herself to break the silence. His scent filled the car, and she breathed it in, with it she scented his irritation. Anger…least that’s the emotion it smelt like. How could she soothe that? She wasn’t sure, she couldn’t apologize for last night, she wasn’t sorry about it. Was she sorry he didn’t want to be with her, yes…that she was sorry about. Her chest constricted painfully and she forced herself to breath as she drove.

His tapping his foot had her questioning whether or not to even go to her home, but that is what they’d decided to do. If he wanted her to take him to his place she would, no questions, but it would hurt. Gods would it hurt. She turned onto her street, the street lamps casting shadows in the windows of the car, and she glanced over to him. She had a distinct feeling she needed to look all she could now, because it would be all she’d have.

She pulled into her drive way, up to the older styled Victorian home, built in the late 1700’s it was a historical monument she’d often been asked to sell, but she never had, she loved the old house that had been mostly modernized. She’d even put air conditioning in. She parked the car and carefully, with slow measured and calm movements pulled the key from the ignition and dropped them into the cup holder. She debated getting out and finally decided that it was the best course of action until he decided to speak. Sliding out of the car she moved to the trunk and removed her suit case. The bear would be delivered in a few days as it was too large to go through the baggage claim.

Wearing
I'm With: Adrien in the car
Thinking: Gods help me
OOC:

You don't have to fear
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:23 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade frowned. "I didn't drink that much." He growled going to the bathroom. "You're acting as if I drank out a brewery. . ." He closed the door behind him, but left it unlocked. The hell was wrong with these people? Well, something was up with his woman maybe she was having a baby brain episode or something. He washed his body as he thought about why everything was treated him weirdly. He'd call Daven and talk to him. Something was up. . .

He finished his shower and dried and dressed himself with one hand easily now. "I have an idea." He said smiling strangely at Clara. "I know a Sirenae from a race I did a few decades a go. . . If I really am under your thrall as you for some weird reason think I am, she could break it since she's a full Sirenae. I'll invite her over get her to sing and if I don't fall under her spell then I'm not enthralled by you, since you are my mate I'm now immune. Plus she'll be able to tell if I'm enthralled too right? We'll settle this and then you and that person can stop insulting me because it's starting to get annoying."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:27 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Scarlett's housexxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

So they were here. Looking up at the old styled house Adrien could only figure that the house was original to the area and was probably worth a small fortune if sold to the right person or persons. With few modernizations the house still remained rustic but liveable. It wasn't until after they both had their luggage out and in the front door that Adrien decided to stop the silent treatment and confront her about this before things went any further.

"When did you know I was your mate? Did you have any intention of telling me or were you just going to remain quiet?" He asked dropping his luggage near what appeared to be a coat rack in the corner. Crossing his arms over his chest he stared down at the small Lykae female. There was a note of accusation in his tone that would probably hurt her but given he was already panicking on the inside it was just as good he was controlling his emotions. Especially his paranoia and temper since that would just make things worse by pointing out nothing but stereotypes and childhood warning stories his mother had told him about what the "good" factions did to their less then well meaning mates.

Samantha_Sinclair

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:28 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara rolled her eyes as he went off to the shower, thankful when it went quiet as he shut the door. When he returned from his shower she was curled on the couch with a book. She looked over the top of the book and arched a brow at his idea “ We could try, but I am not certain how much weight I’d put on it, unless you got a sorceri to work on it too. My mother could never reverse it. As for ‘that person’ He’s the prince, and likely as not he won’t need to insult you. As for me, Kade, I don’t think you’re really going to understand my concerns until you see someone I’ve enchanted, they aren’t personality less zombies, and I don’t know if other sirenae can tell if they’re enchanted or not. I’ve typically tried to be the ‘good’ girl and get them to leave me alone, hook them up with other women, and hell even try to find their brides or mates in a few cases, but nothing’s ever worked. “ She folded the edge of the page and closed the book then straightened in her seat. “ You really can’t even begin to see my point of view, even if I didn’t enthrall you by accident. I still have to live with the fact that if there was a brick that smelt like me you’d be trying to romance it. That is not the most flattering of thoughts. I could be the most wretched, horrid, disdainful, creature in this world and you’d have no choice in the matter. “

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:45 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
╚══════════════╝

But you'll never know
You can try
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

She carried her bags up the stairs to the front door and unlocked the door with an old fashioned key. Entering into the house with its simple yet elegant décor she set her bags on an older styled chaise lounge near a window and drew the curtains before turning to look at him. She didn’t quake or quiver under his accusations instead she frowned “ I knew the night we met, I wasn’t joking with ye at the bar when I talked about marking ye. Guess you dun nae remember that. I’d planned on telling ye when we returned to NOLA.”

She shrugged a bit then gave a half hearted laugh “ Hadn’t expected to be in Vegas on the full moon. Wasn’t sure what to do by time I realized the day it was too late to get a flight out alone, nae to mention I had no money with me and I had nae way to contact Kade. I thought about running, trying to find some way to get me self, to injured or far enough away that I could nae do any harm. I knew ye wouldn’t let me run, wouldn’t accept that I had too unless I told ye why, and I knew if I told ye…well ye’d run. So what was I to do? In a way after last night, when ye followed with the typical claiming, I thought ye might already know, did nae have time to talk about it this morn… I canna apologize fer what happened last night, but I am sorry it didn’t go as I’d planned and that it is nae what ye were wantin.”

Her only saving grace was that he was calm, but she was prepared in case he lost that control he appeared to be holding onto so tightly. Had she done the right thing? Probably not, but it had not been for the lack of trying to do the right thing. She’d tried to give him space and time to get accustomed to her, it just seemed most of their time was spent in bed. Which wasn’t bad at all, accept that it left little in the way of non-Lykae bonding.

Wearing
I'm With: Adrien in the car
Thinking: Gods help me
OOC:

You don't have to fear
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:15 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade frowned. "No I wouldn't." He said. "I have more brains than that. I wouldn't try to romance a brick that's very shallow thinking." He shook his head. "Like it or not there is a reason fate chose us to be together, the fact I got you pregnant says enough. And if that doesn't convince you I'll let you read the tomes of my people. The only thing that pisses me off right now is that you don't think high enough of me or yourself to let this happen. Whatever that man did to you I'll make him pay for it. I'll make anyone who hurts you pay for it. But then, you hurt me by your words. You seek to push me away until I give up and leave you." He caged her on the couch. "Well you listen to me Clara Desmond. Try it. Just try it. I'll follow you through every plane. Protect you from every enemy until you get it into that pretty little noggin of yours that I'm yours and you're mine and I'm not letting you go."
He leaned forward and openly scented her with a smile. "I want to prove you wrong about the enthralling. I want to prove to you that what I'm feeling, what my beast is feeling, is real. I don't know how else to convince you. I don't know how else to make you listen to me, to hear my words, I know, I'm not perfect. I wish I could be perfect for you but I'm not. But I'm trying to change, to be better for you. To be a strong person you can depend on. And, I want to provide for you, I. . . I've been looking at some houses in small towns close to NOLA so I can still be near my family but you're safe from harm." He smiled a tiny bit. "A house we can raise our family in." He put a hand on her belly over the baby. "Show me your concerns Clara, So that I might see and know how to address them. If a Sirenae can't then a witch might. I'll find a witch who can tell us."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:58 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She arched a brow moving to cross her arms over her chest “ It was an exaggeration to get the point across Kade, but the point still stands. It wouldn’t matter who or what I was you’d still be having to chase after me” When he’d finished his rant and scented her she still looked nonplussed by the entire thing. She took a deep breath at least he didn’t smell like whiskey which was a huge improvement and she didn’t feel nauseated or super sensitive to the scent of him. She let the breath out slowly as if trying to filter her thoughts or not just say what came to mind. “ Kade…listen to me carefully please. I don’t want to read the tomes of your people. I have no need or reason to because even IF we were fated, to me it won’t change anything. I never said what you were feeling wasn’t real to you, it is on some level very real to you, but that doesn’t make it real to me. Your idea of ‘letting it happen’ is at a loss to me because Kade, really I’m looking at this situation and I like you, I mean you have quirks that piss me off to high heaven, but that’s normal, that doesn’t mean that I’m going to fall in love with you and live happily ever after. That’s just not reality to someone that doesn’t normally have the keen senses like Lykae, vampires, and demons. Unfortunately right now my nose is extremely sensitive, but that means little to nothing. Do I feel protective over you? Mmm to a point, but nothing like you are to me. So what exactly are you wanting? What am I supposed to be looking for here? How am I supposed to think of you? What am I supposed to do? “ she replied keeping her tone as natural as she could although she half wanted to scream at him over it.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:42 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade pulled back from her. "I want to build a life with you Clara." He said. "I know I'm a bit. . . weird." Understatement. "I like you too Clara. And not because of supernatural factors. And I know happily ever afters don't just happen. I know it'll take time. I don't want you to fake it. Or anything." He moved and sat next to her taking her hand in his. "I want to start a relationship with you, you know? Like the humans, boyfriend girlfriend thing and move from there. I'm not asking you to jump into a marriage, we can work up to that at your pace. But I want to start somewhere. And I want you to teach me how to win you, I know cuddles is one way, but I don't want to just have cuddles at the center of our relationship. I want to be everything you've been looking for in a husband. I want you to think of me as someone you trust and can depend on. Do all that relationship stuff. I want to be a man you can be proud of showing off at gathering you go to. I know I can get over the issues I've got. It won't be easy but you've helped me so much."

He brushed hair from her face. "Please Clara?" He said smiling a little.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:05 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara listened to him and watched as he moved and took her hand. She resisted the urge to pull it back from him, although very soon she’d be doing just that. For the moment however she tilted her head “ Kade I’m not even sure I want a relationship with anyone, much less how you could win me. I haven’t even thought about a husband in over two hundred years and previous to that all my ideas about what a marriage should be like was based on a sirenae and a sorceri that couldn’t stand each other’s presence for more than a few hours at a time. It doesn’t really help the fact that I know that if tell you I want to leave, you won’t let me. Even if I wasn’t pregnant, I’m essentially a prisoner. You made that pretty clear the night we met and every night since. You have no idea how that feels and then for you to turn around and say that you’re not asking me to jump into a marriage, yes you are, I can’t break up with you, I’m PREGNANT, your wanting to buy a house for us to raise a family in…does the list really need to go on? It’s not legal and it’s not binding by the sorceri or sirenae, but in all reality you are asking for a marriage. “ She said then pulled her hand from his and got up off the couch moving to the kitchen and poking through the cabinets.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:49 am
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade sat on the couch for long moments before getting up and moving to the room where all his shiny stuff was. He left the door open a jar hoping the call of gold would make her come to him eventually.

He sat in the middle of the room and stared at the painted pictures of his parents in the locket that belonged to his mother. His eyes welled with tears and he scrubbed them away. He didn't know what to do. He wasn't any good at this stuff. He had no example. No one to confide in because the rest of the Compound were just so stupid. . . She was right. Even if he hadn't meant too, he'd trapped her. He'd forced her into something she wasn't comfortable with. He'd hurt her. Deeply. And his beast was frothing that he'd done this. But, it was happy too that the baby was okay.

You can't have it both ways dude. He thought to himself.

At least she had an example. . .

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces