Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:37 pm

User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef (but resigned for the time being)

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The fallen angel couldn't tell if that smile was genuine or it was just to hide the pain still wracking throughout his whole being. Solaris still went along with it anyway. "And I'm the only one who can bring warmth, right?" There was still his mom, but that may not be enough, so he still considered her as his precious dove even with the tragedy that occurred to them both. Hikaru and Mel still hadn't considered their relationship as a good one as both the shinigami and harpist still had doubts and trust issues, being worried about their well-being, not just separately but also as a couple. They would soon realize that things would still work out between them, but not as of today.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: distraught
Company: NPC assistant, Xander
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:49 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander shakes his head lightly "not any longer I know now I've been unknowingly hurting you in many ways so please go and rest for now" he spoke while lying back down "I know hikaru nor melpomene approve of our relationship and you and them have doubts but I never did, so if you want we can have some time apart" he removes his oxygen mask as the nurse tried to put it back on his face, Xander glares at the nurse coldly "Get Out!" He screamed causing the woman to run out of the room while Xander breathes slowly thru his nose before running his hands through his hair

User Image

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:11 pm

User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef (but resigned for the time being)

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The way he spoke the words really broke her heart, but chose not to bother arguing; they would have all the time in the world to make up once they would recover from the injuries. At his shout towards the nurse, she was shocked, but just stood up, taking his hand in hers for a moment."Then we can enjoy our time together once things would be back to normal." She could at least hope that it would be that way after the temporary separation to think things through. As of today, it was just not the right time, not with the personal problems stacking up. With that, she let go of the hand, exiting his room so that he would recover from the injuries.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: distraught; but hoping
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:26 am

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander watches Solaris leave as he closes his eyes while he reviewed her words in his head as he holds the ice lotus in his hand it changed into a tiny statue of Solaris "Sadness and anger hmm father was right I've should have never came back here" he spoke softly slowly falling asleep once more

User Image

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:45 am

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris' heart was still heavy by the time she was on the way back to her room. When the assistant asked what was up with the patient, she sighed, having to answer with the fact that she needed time to think things through and that he was completely stressed out, worried about her too much because of the events that transpired. The nurse who was frightened by Xander's outburst suggested that he should have a counseling session with a therapist, but she shook her head, saying that it was best to leave him alone for he would settle the problem all by himself and she believed that he could do it. The violinist finally arrived in her room and she laid down in her bed. That was when something clicked in her memory though it may require a longer period of time away from him.

Mom's birthday is coming up soon... I should definitely travel back to Australia for a week once I get out of here.

Perhaps, Xander's mental state would be better by the time she would come back. Yes, it was much better this way. That was her last thought before dinner was served for her alongside the medications.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: slightly hopeful; nostalgic
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:18 am

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Camil 'Rye' Falkov Dragonkin
❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone.
You give up because they didn't try to move mountains to be with you.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want.
You weren't meant to live a lie.
Hold your head high and know that you won't ever settle for that misery.

Let go.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling freaked out
●I'm speaking to Coralyn at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing the usual.
●I have $190 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

Her expression seemed strange, and it was in that split second that he knew he had absentmindedly spoken words that were harsher than intended. He didn’t know how to accept her kindness. He didn’t know if he should. He felt rather unworthy, and her kindness made him feel vulnerable. It made him.. afraid. ”I-..” he paused, and he bit his lip. What was he going to say? He had no idea what he should say, so he might as well remain silent. There was no need to make this situation even more confusing than it is.

But it seems, he was a little too late for that. Camil frowned, knowing full-well he had made a girl cry again. Twice, in a month. What was wrong with him? It was the same in his university. He was simply being straightforward and honest. He didn’t do anything wrong. So why were they crying? Was he as stone cold as they all said? He froze the moment tears brimmed within her light coloured eyes, and in that split second, he could see her tears solidify upon the ground. She once mentioned, that only if the feelings behind her tears were deep, it would solidify. She was hurt, wasn’t she? ”Coralyn-..?” he’d seem a little troubled, a little confused. Was it something he said?

Nothing, she said. Like hell, that was nothing. She’d turn away, and Camil could feel a pang of hirt within his chest. Why does he always fail to convey the words he’s trying to say? Why is it so hard? He would stand there, speechless as he watched her slowly walk away with an expression full of hurt and disappointment. He knew what the problem was. It wasn’t because he couldn’t speak properly. It wasn’t because he lacked commucation skills. It was his cowardice that hurt her. The fact he couldn’t bring himself to face the warmth from her kindness. He didn’t want to be hurt, so he pushed others away. Camil bit his lip, his voice quiet and hoarse. ”Coralyn-” he called out. It was too soft. ”Cora- lyn..” his voice would be shoved down his throat, and he would feel nervous, afraid at the sight of her departure. He didn’t want to hurt anyone. That had never been his intention. His lips parted once more, in attempt to call out to her, but with a clench of his jaw, his feet had unconsciously brought him towards her.

”Coralyn!” he’d grab hold of her upper arm, his fingers tightly latched onto her skin. Even with the leather glove he wore, he could still feel the heat radiated off her skin. Her warmth. His cheeks flushed almost instantly, and he’d quickly let go of her as his gaze shot towards the ground. Why had he done that? What is he supposed to say now? He could sense the gaze they were receiving, and he knew what they were thinking. How could he make a girl cry? What is wrong with that man? How could he be so cold? Camil frowned, attempting to speak, yet his voice could not be heard. He was at loss for words, at loss for what he should do. This situation.. It was too foreign. ’Sorry..’ he signed. ’I’m sorry.’ he repeated, and sorry seems to be all he could say. The next time he flicked his gaze upwards, he would meet an expression that was flushed, her eyes swollen from the tears. He blamed the world all these while for being unwilling to cooperate, when it was him, who refused to accept their kindness.

”I-I didn’t mean to-.. I- this-.. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings-.. Did I-.. Did I say something wrong-..?” he asked, and he’d lower his gaze once more. ”You.. Why do you keep coming around? What’s so f-fun about hanging around someone l-like.. Me..? You keep showing me this kindness- t-..this smile and honestly.. It.. well.. It s-scares me.” Camil huffed and puffed, finding it frustrated to speak his thoughts. He didn’t like this situation. He usually spoke his thoughts withlut realizing it, but this time, being so honest.. It feels so embarrassing. An air of awkward silence would dawn upon them once more, and this time, he found it absolutely unbearable. With a loud groan, he’d crouch on the ground and hold his head in frustration. What does he do? What does he say? Why can’t he be as bold as his brother? Why can’t he properly convey what he wants to say? ”Y-you just-.. You’re so annoying! Why can’t you just leave me be!” he exclaimed, eventually looking up at her once more. His eyebrows had furrowed into knots, and he’d heave a great big sigh. He was such a spoiled child, and it obviously wasn’t hard to tell from his way of reacting in certain situations.

”T-The flowers-..” he murmured, reaching his hand upwards. ”Give them to me.” she said it was a gift, didn’t she? He might as well take it. What was he going to do with them anyway? He usually gave them away to others, but this woman, apparently, wasn’t too fond of the thought. ”Hurry up. I-.. I don’t have all day.”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: SORRY FOR POOPY POST UGHHGGJGHH ;A ;

ll Neo ll

PUMMMY

Trash

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:27 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

The brunette was a little engrossed in her thoughts, she felt stupid to be doing what she did. To be pushing against him and trying to be a little too much under his skin, she was always that idiot. She knew that and she figured she should stop, it probably was for the best. Idiot.. she thought to herself once again.

The flood gates once opened wouldn't close down anytime soon. Every other wrong she did or that was done to her would come down on her and remind her, keeping them flowing. That's how her head worked, silly right? She knew that and didn't want him to see her that way, judge her or maybe feel bad for her. She didn't want pity in their relationship-whatever it was. She didn't even hear him calling her name, slipping her hand into the pocket on her cardigan and pull out a handkerchief to wipe her leaky sinus and her tears that refused to stop.

A little startled when he grabbed her arm, her eyes would shift to him. What was with him? Didn't he want her to leave? She would slowly look away, her free arm moving over to rub the spot he grabbed her on so she could bring the circulation back on it. She sniffed, looking over to him when she noticed him sign. Sorry? What should she even say to that? She too was at fault, she too was wrong to make him act that way. She shook her head to him, trying to get herself to sign to him that he shouldn't be, but she found herself too busy just blotting her tears so they didn't keep flowing. Such a girl.

Coralyn would raise her head once again, shaking her head madly enough to mess her hair a little. Oh how she wished she could talk, she'd be able to explain herself better to him, but as usual, she failed. "I'm sorry...I..didn't mean to.." she signed, pursing her lips lightly as she looked away from him once again. She gripped on the bunch a little, unsure of how she should be even taking his words at this point. If she lingered around, she thought he'd be even more upset, specially with how frustrated he seemed with her presence, her kindness. Any other day, she would probably tease him, chuckle at this state he was in, but she wasn't necessarily in the best mood. "I was trying to leave...You stopped me..." she added, huffing herself now and turning around to just make things easier for the two.

Before she could continue on her trail, she looked over at the male confused. He wanted them now? Taking a look at him then over at the bunch she held on to, she would shake her head. "You're not obliged to accept them, you don't have to do something you don't want to." she would say with a slight frown.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Camil || Mood: Upset || Single || || Where: Hospital || Listening to: || OOTD: Floral

Occ: Your post was goooooood >:U Mine is pooo.
yo punny nut
Quote:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:32 am

❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want.

Let go.❜

○I'm feeling frustrated.

Stop that. Stop crying. Camil cringed, noticing how he grip must have caused her great discomfort. Was he a little too hard on her? She seemed confused as to why he stopped her, and even the young man couldn’t quite explain the situation himself. Why did he stop her actually? It wasn’t because he didn’t want her to misunderstand the situation. There was something else, something he couldn’t quite put a finger on. It wasn’t anything romantic, that was clear enough in his actions. Perhaps, in the midst of the push and pull in this little ‘friendship’ of theirs, he found himself enjoying her presence. Perhaps that was it. He did like this young lady, but the more he did, the more he grew terrified, the more he withdraw himself from her. He was scared that like many others, she would grow tired of him one day and for him not to get hurt, he would be the first to leave. He would be the first to let go. Maybe that was why he could never step out of his shell, because of his cowardice. Her eyes were swollen, and his heart clenched painfully at the sight. He shouldn’t make people cry. That was just.. wrong. She would shake her head, and Camil would frown in return. He was in the wrong. He shouldn’t have been so.. stubborn.

When she would apologize, the young man found himself at loss for words. No, that wasn’t what he meant at all. He shook his head, parting his lips as he tried to find the right words to say. ”N-No- that’s n-not what I meant to say-.. I- I-..” he lifted his hands, trying to emphasize his words through sign language, yet he couldn’t. He didn’t know how. Instead, all he could do was let his hands fall slowly back to his sides as a sense of frustration clouded his thoughts. What’s so hard about talking properly? They’re just words, aren’t they? It was so simple. All he had to do was open his mouth, but everytime he did, his words seem to come out wrong. What was his problem? He gritted his teeth, watching the crystals slowly fall upon the ground before them. Yes that’s right. She attempted to leave, and he stopped her. For what reason, actually? ”Y-You can’t leave-..! I-I mean.. don’t- No.. No.. I mean.. what am I even..” Camil frowned, and he’d seem a little worried when she turned around. Is she leaving? He’s really done it this time, hasn’t he? He’d remember telling her how she had a beautiful smile, but here he is, breaking what he initially thought was beautiful. Camil heaved a small sigh when she refused to give him the flowers, and for once, just once, there was a desperate need he felt to get his message across. To properly convey his message, to be honest with his thoughts, no matter how embarrassing that may be. It was the least he could do for making her cry- by giving her a proper explanation. He couldn’t behave that way forever. He can’t go on running away from his problems. He couldn’t be a spoiled child any longer. He’s already twenty seven, for Christ’s sake!

He pushed himself up, and he’d dust himself off. ”Listen..” he murmured, before he tore his gaze away from hers and fixed them upon the ground. He couldn’t look her in the eye, not during such an embarrassing moment. ”I’m not good with words. I never have been, and I doubt I will be anytime in the near future. I can’t get my message across, and it seems.. I make people cry without really realizing it and I can’t seem to stop that. I’m sorry for making you cry, and I’m sorry if I’ve hurt your feelings. I really didn’t mean to-” his hands froze, and it was in that moment, that he realized how his fingers were quivering out of sheer nervousness. It’s just an apology, what’s so hard about that? Yet despite how he kept reminding himself that way, he can’t seem to get used to this situation. It felt so.. nervewrecking. ”I.. I don’t hate you. I really don’t. No one’s really been this kind to be before. No one has ever went through so much effort to come visit me every now and then, to be so nice to me even after such a long while. You’re genuinely nice, and you don’t expect anything in return. You’re really kind, and everything feels so foreign to me that I.. I got scared. I didn’t want to get any closer to anyone. I was scared of getting hurt, that.. that you’d get sick of me one day so.. so I didn’t want to face your kindness. I didn’t want to accept them.” by the time he finished his sentence, his face was beet red, and the warmth had spread all the way to his ears. He was embarrassed, but this feeling.. It didn’t feel so bad. It felt like a relief, to be able to speak out. He took a deep breath, and he’d finally lift his gaze to meet her swollen eyes. Poor thing. It was his fault, wasn’t it? Before she could pull those bouquet of flowers away, Camil would reach forth and take it from her hands, his fingers tightly latched onto the wrappings. It carried a light fragrance, ones that reassembled the baby’s breath. Still, he didn’t know what to do with these flowers. Camil reached into his pocket and fondled about, until he managed to feel a small piece of fabric within. He’d hesitate as he looked at her, but eventually, he mustered enough courage to do so. It wasn’t direct skin contact, so that was alright, wasn’t it? With trembling fingers, he reached forth, feeling the heat rise to his cheeks when he pressed the fabric against her tear stained cheek. He supposed this was something normal? He only ever saw it in movies, but he supposed this was the right thing to do now?

”S-S-Stop crying- you look ugly-..” he muttered in frustration, but one could tell that such a tone of voice was to cover up for the embarrassment he felt. Eventually, he gave in, and he’d breath a small sigh before finally giving her one of her many ‘nicknames’.

”You idiot.”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: NO WAY. I LOVE YOUR POST.

ll Neo ll

PUMMMY

Trash

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:53 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

The woman would look up at him, confused as ever. Her hand mindlessly on her arm, where he gripped her. It wasn't that hard either, just a little maybe from the heat of the moment. Lowering her hand as she waited for his explanation, she wondered if there was more to the matter than just that. She liked the male, there was no hiding that, she did everything in her power to show it to him but it never seemed to translate positively. It was embarrassing to think of it, making her look away from him. How stupid of her to be crying like this.

With her eyes back at him, she would notice him struggling to speak. What was so hard for him to say? She looked even more confused now, waiting for his response. Watching him struggle was rather silly for her, if she could speak like he did, she would have said everything that was on her mind. Was that so hard? She didn't seem to believe so, specially since she used to practice her freedom of speech very openly, then again she was a child back then. As upsetting it was watching him so frustrated, she wanted to reach over and try and comfort him, pat him and tell him it was alright and they could just forget about what happened but she as too scared. Last time she touched him, more like kissed him, she got him mad enough to put them in this situation today. She wouldn't want to trigger something worst. Maybe it was best she left him to sort his feelings and thoughts out. Maybe she could compose herself too then.

Stopping even before she could attempt to leave, she would look back up at him when he stood up. She would expect him to verbally speak to her, although when he started signing, she would shift her gaze back at him and shake her head lightly. "You sh-shouldn't apologize, its not your fault...I'm just really an emotional wreck is all.." she signed, her fingers fumbling a little with how embarrassed and nervous she was. Her cheeks would flush a little with the words he spoke, she understood what he meant. At one point, she felt prettymuch the same as he did. Maybe it was her fault to misjudge him. "You're a really nice person, why would I ever get sick of my friend?" she pulled through a smile past her unlikely expressions. Finally her waterworks had come to a close, good for the two!

A little startled when he would pull the flowers away, she would just watch him like she was trying to wrap her head around what happened until she would smile and shake her head. Idiot. She thought to herself. Although what he did next surprised her, making her look up at him with her cheeks flushed darker than earlier. She wouldn't move, specially from how much his fingers trembled and she feared him poking her eye but she wouldn't tell him. Simply enjoyed the attention.

Pouting from him calling her ugly, she stuck her tongue out at him childishly and crossed her arms across her chest, looking away from him. "It's not like I love to cry..." she mumbled.

Company: Camil || Mood: Better! || Single || || Where: Hospital || Listening to: || OOTD: Floral

Occ: I LOVE YOUR POSTS >:U
yo punny nut
Quote:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:48 am

Let go.❜

○I'm feeling frustrated.

The silence felt unbearable, and neither of them made the attempt to speak up. It felt strange, and so terribly awkward. Did she find it strange? Had his words bothered her? He knew it. He knew he shouldn’t have said anything at all. Maybe it was best if he left things as they were previously, her leaving and him carrying on with his life. It was always better that way: when he’s alone, when he doesn’t have to care about anybody. He had friends, but even then, Camil could sense how they felt ever so frustrated when the young man would return into his state of withdrawal from time to time. He never spoke to them about it, and they would pretend as if nothing has ever happened when Camil returned to normal. Perhaps it was their way to avoid confrontation, perhaps.. it was their way of maintaining this friendship of theirs. A friendship that could break if one of them spoke a word. They were all running, and in this current day, that was probably why he was running away from her too. To preserve the good left in this friendship, for he feared the day she would show such frustration too. But Coralyn.. She seemed so much like Rigel, her behaviour, her manner of speech. They were both so childlike, so innocent, and the young man couldn’t help but feel a little.. hopeful. Maybe she would be different? But what courage did he have to take the bet? He had none.

His eyes remained downcast the entire time they were silent, and he could see the tears that had crystalized upon the ground. It would linger around for quite a while before they disappeared, and he would be reminded countless times of how he had hurt her feelings with his absentminded way of speaking. But when she spoke, oh, when she would speak, Camil heaved a great sigh of relief. She wasn’t walking away. That’s a good sign, he supposed? He shook his head, twiddling his fingers out of nervousness. ”N-no-.. It’s my fault.. I never really tried to change the way I speak s-so.. I’ve always been hurting people’s feelings- you’re not t-the first..” and even when he spoke, he wouldn’t meet her gaze. His voice was filled with guilt, with regret, and he felt more remorseful than he had ever been with anyone else. ”..I-I’m.. I’m really sorry-..” he would apologize once more. He had never been so grateful to have a bouquet of flowers near him in his entire lifetime. If it hadn’t been for the soft fragrance the flower carried, he would’ve lost his mind by now but this woman.. She spoke the words that would least likely describe him. He wasn’t nice. If anything, he was cold, he was the ice sculpture his fellow schoolmates called him but when he saw her addressing him as a friend, he would seem ever so slightly surprised. ”..friend?” he murmured, his gaze finally flicking towards her. Him? A friend? ”..i-is that really.. A-alright? S-someone like m-me..” well, that was certainly a first. A friend. That sounded pleasant. She would smile, and the young man could feel his cheeks flush in an instant. What’s with her sudden change of expressions? One second she would be crying, and the next, she would be smiling like an idiot. Has the wire in her head finally burned out? Camil frowned, and forced himself to look away.

What a strange girl.

She would watch him and he would start to feel a little self conscious about himself. Her light coloured eyes scared him. It was as if they could see through that facade of his. It made him feel so uncomfortable. So anxious. ”S-S-Stop staring at m-me!” he groaned, obviously feeling annoyance from her countless staring he had been receiving. Camil noticed how her cheeks had flushed, and his were no different. He was equally as embarrassed. He had never done things like these before, wiping a person’s tears. Aside from his siblings, that is. She spoke nothing of his actions, and he was grateful for that. At least this situation didn’t become more awkward than it already is. He’d pull his hands away, and he’d set his handkerchief in her hands. It was much cleaner than the one she was holding in hand. It was full of snot, wasn’t it. ”..I find that hard to believe.” he frowned and looked away. At least she’s back to normal. That’s a relief. ”Y-Y’know.. I.. Um.. your visits.. they make me happy.” he answered, quite embarrassed to admit such a thing, but he assumed it was the least he could do.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: BUT THEY ARE POOPY-

ll Neo ll

PUMMMY

Trash

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:02 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

As unbearable the silence was, she was glad it was short lived. She wouldn't want to lose out on a friend like him over petty misunderstandings. She wanted them to remain friends, even if he did upset her sometimes. Not like she wouldn't try ever again, maybe she would eventually when she was less sad.

Coralyn felt bad for having him worry, she never knew she could get him so worried about her leaving him. From how he was around her, she thought he disliked her but he did tell her otherwise. Hearing him heave a sigh, she could see how he would seem like a burden was lifted off his shoulders. "If you feel your words hurt people, you could try telling things in a nicer..manner?" she would suggest, passing him a slight smile although she also felt bad for how he sounded. He seemed filled with regret and she didn't like seeing him this way, that was her fault too. "Stop apologizing..." she would sign again, "I'll smack you if you keep it up.." she added. Truthfully, she wouldn't though, she couldn't ever hurt him even if it was giving him a little whack. Even if it did come to that, she would end up apologizing and checking on him if he was badly hurt. Again, not that she could even hurt him badly with her twig like appendages.

"My only friend here in fact." she added to his words, nodding with a light smile. "Why not? You are quite a nice person, sometimes a grumpy old man...but nice.." she would smirk lightly.

How could she even stop?! Besides his physical levels of attractiveness, that could easily make a woman like her swoon, he was a quite this sweet gentleman with a rough exterior. Quite like an egg. She would look away from him when he would point it out, a small smile still upon her lips, almost like she was grateful that he was still around and didn't hate her. Looking back up when he pulled away, she would take the handkerchief when he handed it to her and held onto it. She would probably avoid washing it and treasure it, how ever that just seemed unsanitary.

"..I really do hate crying..specially because of them.." she would sign, having her gaze cast down at one of the crystals that still remained, lowering her hands when she was done while she gently pushed the clear stone around with her foot. If it wasn't for that wretched thing, she would still have her voice; but now wasn't the time for that drama. It would just trigger the floodgates again. His words did pull her out of her thoughts about it, a brighter blush back upon her cheeks. "I..I would have ne..never imagined..." she would sign, almost fumbling with her signs and looked away, rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment.

Company: Camil || Mood: Better! || Single || || Where: Hospital || Listening to: || OOTD: Floral

Occ: SHUSH YOU! THEY AINT POOPY!
yo punny nut
Quote:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:05 am

Let go.❜

○I'm feeling frustrated.

"If you feel your words hurt people, you could try telling things in a nicer..manner?"

Perhaps she was right. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to be nice for once. Camil lowered his gaze, and he'd silently give her a nod of the head. But he was scared, there was no denying it. He wasn't as cheerful as she was, he wasn't as sociable as she seemed. He was gloomy and that 'emo' kid one usually finds in the corner. He was simply the strange kid with his looks being the only redeeming part of him. He didn't have the self confidence, and he feared that others may just pass him off as.. weird. But how would he know if he never tried? How much longer is he going to live cowering in fear? He frowned, and he'd dig his fingers into his palm. Ah, how nervous this is. The smile returned to her face, and he'd catch the sight of it. That's.. a lot better. "I'll.. try. I'm not as cheerful as you are but.. I'll try." he murmured, and the quiver in his voice wasn't hard to make out that he had been nervous.

"Stop apologizing..." Camil froze, and his gaze would once again be lowered. Right.. Casey told him the same thing back at the hospital. All he ever does was apologize. He's been apologizing his entire life, to people even though he did nothing wrong. Even when he wasn't the cause of the problem. He simply wanted to avoid confrontation. He simply.. didn't like to have any conflicts. When she claimed that she would hit him, Camil would frown, and he'd shoot her a small glare though it faded as quickly as it had appeared. "Don't touch me." he huffed, and he'd fiddle with the flower petals. They felt soft against his fingertips. Truth be told, they're actually.. rather nice to touch.

It seems he was her only friend in the area, and he would widen his eyes in surprise. Somehow, in the midst of her admitting so, perhaps he had felt just a little blissful upon hearing such words. A friend. Her.. first friend in the area. A small smile, barely noticeable at all, would curve his lips. A friend. It sounded pleasant to the ears however, it seems, that pleasure was short-lived. "I am not old. I'm only twenty seven years old, you kid." he frowned, and he'd start huffing and puffing but being called nice.. it made him feel a little shy. Was he? Was he nice? His face was nice, that was what he had been told. His eyes were nice, his hair was nice, but there was no one who complimented him on his personality. Casey, perhaps, but other than that.. His cheeks flushed ever so slightly, and he'd lower his head even further, allowing his long fringe to cover his face. But as hard as he tried to hide his flaming features, he was unable to hide the redness that had spread to his ears. He was embarrassed, but he was happy. "Thank you. You're one of the few people who told me such a thing.. I-.. I'm not really sure how to react.." he'd rub his arm, and he'd fidget. It was obvious from his body language that he wasn't a person with much confidence at all.

She would look away, yet a smile would be plastered upon her face. That girl.. she keeps making the situation more awkward than it already is! Camil heaved a small sigh, but he would eventually smile when she took the handkerchief. She hated crying, partially because of her tears that would turn to crystal. The young man bent down, and he'd pick up the little solidified tear drop within his fingers. "Why..? I think it's special. I think.. it's something beautiful." he answered with complete honesty, yet unaware of what he had been saying. She seemed a little gloomy when she spoke of her tears, and he wouldn't interrogate her regarding this subject matter. He would simply set the crystal down upon his palm, and he'd just stare at it, for the longest time until it would finally disappear. He was amazed, quite fond of it actually. It's the way it wasn't something permanent, that made it even more beautiful. Her cheeks flushed, and she would speak of how she never knew of such a thing. He wouldn't blame her. Camil had never been obvious regarding that aspect either, but he did. He enjoyed her presence. He enjoyed her kindness, as much as he had feared it, in return.

"You're the first person who's done so much for me. Valentine's chocolates, or just.. paying visits in general. I've never had someone who through the extra measure just to come see me so-.. it makes me happy. I-It-.. really does.." he pouted, finding these words a little embarrassing to speak of. He seemed reluctant, as if he didn't want to admit such a thing. "I was just afraid that one day you'd start finding me frustrating s-so.. I-.. so I pushed you away.. But you came back and- well-.. t-t-thank you.."

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ll Neo ll

PUMMMY

Trash

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:53 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

Coralyn smiled as he seemed prepared to follow her advice, it would be good for him too, to go out and interact with people. If he was nice, people could see the real him and not the one he was assumed to be. She could understand the hesitation behind it, he wasn’t like her. It did take quite some effort to be this way now. Although, she wouldn’t want him to change completely, he was fine the way he was. All he needed to be was nicer sometimes. “You don’t have to be like me, I want you to be you… the real you.” She would say with her smile still there to comfort his nervousness.

The brunette would notice him lower his gaze and feel like she had said something wrong. She didn’t mean to upset him, if he did get upset, she simply meant to stop him from feeling like he had done something wrong. Watching him glare at her and tell her not to touch him, with the usual little huff, she couldn’t help but chuckle a little. There he was, back to his usual self. “What if I do?” She asked in a teasing manner, implying that she might just go ahead and poke him for the hell of it by using her finger and reaching over to touch his side but avoiding touching him by a few inches. His distaste towards being touched might have been a little strange to her, yet amusing to poke fun at him, literally.

Noticing how his eyes widened in surprise, her cheeks would quickly flush like she might have said something wrong. It was the truth though; she barely ever spoke to someone besides him after moving here. He was practically her only friend here and he should know that. She might have not noticed his little smile, but she chuckled yet again when he defended himself. “I don’t deny being a kid…” she said with a cheerful little smile. Her smile slowly faded lightly when he lowered his head, thinking he might have felt bad about being called old, although, upon further notice, she could see how his face seemed to be flushed. He was blushing! Not to mention how adorable he looked when he did, she could snuggle him and smother him with love if she could. “Well, you’re welcome..” she would respond, after a short while of just admiring the less aggressive side that reflected such innocence. If love at first sight existed, she would be head over heels over that blushing face of his.

Special. Sure they were special, beautiful too. But at the same time, she could never forget how they had cost her her voice. Her smile slowly faded, she would look away for a moment from him, wondering if it was right to even bring up that dreaded matter but the more she’d delay it, the more he’d just feel she was ungrateful for such an amusing gift. “They aren’t very beautiful or special if they can take away something that was important to you..” she signed, glancing back up and decided to shed some more light over the matter. It would be hard to decipher if she spoke in riddles like that, especially for someone who didn’t know about her past. Not all of it though, unless he’d ask, she’d tell him everything but for now it would be brief. “A few bad people thought they were special too, they decided they could make me cry and sell them for a fortune, unfortunately it didn’t quite work as they planned and through it all, I lost my voice.” She would sign. Surely she didn’t want to bore him with the details, not to mention if he didn’t really wish to know. The thought of it didn’t make her cry anymore, she got so used to it that now it didn’t matter anymore. Sure she cried from time to time that things could have been a little different, but there wasn’t anything she could do to change it. Although, it felt nice that he enjoyed her presence. It made her feel warm and less sad, for if things were any different, they might have never met.

Listening to him made her chuckle and rub the back of her head bashfully, “I believe you’re worth all the trouble..” she would say with a slight smile, blushing a little darker when he thanked her. “I’ll always be there, unless you don’t want me to.” She would add.

Occ: I was looking for pictures to use for Coralyn and happened to come across one that looked super similar but in a very lewd pose xD (on the bed with an oversized shirt, ready for some action in a very Uke manner >:U ) I thought you should know emotion_awesome
yo punny nut
Quote:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:37 am

Let go.❜

○I'm feeling frustrated.

“You don’t have to be like me, I want you to be you... the real you.”

The real him. Somehow, that made him feel just a little bit at ease. Be himself. It was alright to simply behave like he always did. He didn’t need to try and fit in, he didn’t have to compromise. He simply had to be who he is, how he had always been. So.. it’s alright, if he wishes to stay as friends, right? It’s alright to want to talk to her.. right? ”I like the sound of that. F-Friends.. I mean..” answered the young man with a slight pout to his lips. He was relunctant. It wasn’t hard to tell at all, but his eyes doesn’t seem as clouded as it had been earlier. It seemed brighter, almost as if he felt happy in this situation. Which he does, of course. It’s not everyday someone’s willing to be so kind to him.

He wasn’t all too upset when she demanded that he stop apologizing. Camil simply reflected back on what he had done so far. The both of them, honestly, all they tell each other is ‘sorry’. It was a little frustrating to think of, yet at the same time, quite funny to him. Just what’s wrong with the both of them? He’d notice her small chuckle, and he’d eventually find himself staring for quite some time. It was nice seeing her smile that way. Much nicer than seeing her cry. That’s for sure. When he noticed the movement of her hands, the message she tried to convey, Camil furrowed his brows and he’d slap her hand away. There was no denying he felt a small tingling sensation upon his sides when her hand inched closer, a small.. numbing sensation that inevitably caused his cheeks to flush ever so slightly. ”I-I-I haven’t forgiven you for k-..k-kissing me-!” he cried out, noticing through the reaction of passers-by that his voice had been rather loud. He turned beet red, he felt hot, and he prayed to god that he could dig a hole and simply hide in it for the rest of his life. His gaze was downcast, all these while refusing to meet hers. Half because of how he knew she’d poke fun at him, and half being how he would be constantly reminded of how up-close and personal he had gotten with her at one point. Long lashes, bright eyes, pale skin, moist lips. If this world would be even more unreallistic, steam would burst through his ears, and he would be steaming completely. Stop- what was he thinking?! He isn’t some damned pervert! He’d close his eyes as tight as he could and clench his jaw.

The next time he opened his eyes, he would see how her cheeks seemed a little darker, how she seemed a little lost, as if she had spoken something she shouldn’t have. He didn’t oppose to it, in fact, it made him feel quite happy. A sudden outburst of laughter escaped his lips, but he’d quickly cover his lips with his hand, looking away once he realized how embarrassing it had been. What was he, some kind of a kid? But as for her, of course she wouldn’t deny being a kid. She was simply a child at heart, and he was no different. A spoiled child, he was. ”But.. it’s not a bad thing, being a kid, I mean..” he sighed. They were always so youthful, so cheerful. Camil admired that part of them. A part he never had. You’re welcome, she said, and he seemed just a little delighted. ”..t-then.. Is it alright if I-I-.. Um.. Talk to you..? F-From now on..?” he’d ask, and he’d seem a tad shy, like a young teenage girl about to confess her love. It was the first time, asking someone such a thing. It was the first time, finding someone who was in a similar situation. Her smile soon faded though, and he’d wonder if he shouldn’t have asked something like that. He’d wonder if she wasn’t happy with what he requested. Camil fell silent, until he realized it was in fact, a matter regarding her tears. Had something happened? He’d listen to her, and he’d c**k his head to the side, wondering just what he meant by that. He didn’t say much after that. He figured it was something personal. He knew at least that much, but it seems, she continued on herself, and he’d finally realize that it had been the cause of the loss of her voice. What.. did people do to her? ”..but I think it’s something beautiful regardless.” he paused. ”I guess.. It’s like the sun. It may give you sun burn, it may make your skin peel, and you might be in pain but.. you can’t disagree that it holds a certain beauty to it. You can’t.. deny that it’s beautiful.” perhaps if that never happened, they would never have met at all, they wouldn’t be having this conversation, he would never have.. tasted how awful her chocolates were. ”I like the beauty your crystals hold. I like.. how special it seems, and I.. think that’s what makes you special. And.. I think your tears.. are also the reason why we’re talking now.” he tore his gaze away, letting the gentle breeze carry his long locks in the wind, letting the soft fragrance travel through the wind. Flowers..

He pulled out one of the many stalks, and he’d shorten the stem. He’d cast her a glance, holding it in his once again, trembling hand. Rigel did it to his younger siblings. To Camil too, if he recalled correctly. He reached forth, brushing her hair to the side, careful as to not touch her skin. He felt nervous, but it felt nostalgic, too. He’d tuck the flower behind her hair, and he’d quickly withdraw his hand. His cheeks were red, but he liked the sight of the flower in her hair. Perhaps Rigel can make use of these flowers. He liked putting them in other people’s hair. ”White suits you.” he stated. And it was then, she would speak of something embarrassing. ”S-Stop saying embarrassing things!” he was worth the time? Worth the trouble? Camil felt his cheeks flush, and he’d be at loss for words. This girl.. He brushed his fingers through his hair, allowing his hand to rest against his forehead. However, sooner or later, he’d end up chuckling. ”You’re really..” he sighed.

”I-.. I like having you around s-so.. Yeah.. I’ve always liked having you around..”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: Oooooh what picture is that I wanna see emotion_awesome

I CAN'T IMAGINE PURE CORALYN BBY LIKE THAT THO- //CREIII

ll Neo ll

PUMMMY

Trash

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:28 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

The brunette would nod to his statement, smiling up at him. Friends did sound nice, for now at least. She would chuckle when he would pout, although the glitz in his eyes made her happier about the situation. She was glad he was more open to her about his feelings now.

She was glad they were on better terms now, better than earlier at least. A faint blush would creep up on her features when he seemed to be staring. She would continue with her little game though, trying to poke him and ended up wincing, pulling her hand back and rubbing it gently with a pout. "Meanie.." she would sign out, sticking her tongue out at him for what he did. Although, the next statement just made her cheeks flush darker than ever. With passers by watching the two like two lovebirds who had a petty argument, some even giggling at the girl's 'bold move'. She couldn't make fun of him, she couldn't even look up at him! She brought her small hands up to her face and buried her face with them. He didn't have to be so loud! She did apologize about it, he could have said it rather quietly too, even if he did hate how her moist lips felt on his smooth..tan skin. Focus!. She pulled her hand away from her face, smacking him on his arm with a slight pout from embarrassment.

Looking up at him as she would notice him chuckle, her lips would curl into a slight smirk. She liked his laughter, he shouldn't just stop, he should let it all out. She would nod to his statement, smiling lightly. Although, his next question made her tilt her head in a questionable manner, weren't they talking already? "You are already talking to me.." she would say, ending her sentence with a questionable look and chuckled lightly. She didn't understand what he was trying to imply, although she didn't mind what ever it was going to be. Her expressions shifted once again, she would shrug lightly and look away from him. A bittersweet smile upon her features, almost like she didn't fully know if she should even appreciate them after him trying to make her see the beauty behind them. "They are horrible..." she signed, looking back at him with a slight smile when he persisted on how he appreciated their beauty. "Thank you though.." she would say, rubbing the back of her head as she nodded upon them being the reason why they were talking at this point. He was right, yet she didn't want to admit it.

While still a little sour about her tears, she would glance up at him when he would pull out a flower and start shortening the stem. She looked a tad bit confused about his intentions until she notice him bring his hand up to her hair. Her eyes never left his hands, her cheeks flushed brightly as she stood there motionless with a heart that was beating wildly within her chest. "Th-Thank you..." she would say, reaching over to feel the flower and cast a glance back at him with a smile. She would stick her tongue out at him once again when he rebuked her, turning around with a swift twirl of her hair and skirt as she pulled her phone out to try and take a selfie with the flower. She wanted to mainly see how it looked, but she did like how he placed it and wanted to remember it for a long time so she clicked a picture.

Turning back around from his statement, she would move into him without warning. Luckily for him, she was short and couldn't reach his cheek to kiss him if she wanted to again, not that she would after last time but she simply embraced him and held onto him with the happiest expression on her face. She was happy they were in good terms, she was happy he wasn't mad at her and liked her company. She was glad he was being nice to her, even if it was just by little gestures. She was happy he didn't walk out of her life.

Occ: This doesn't even necessarily look much like her...but emotion_awesome

IKR? XDD

yo punny nut
Quote:
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games