Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xavier Mercer

"You don't like crowds?" Xavier raises an eyebrow as he looks at Priya. "So I'm guessing you're not going to the party, then, because it'll be crowded? If that's the case, why don't we go and do something else during the party. You might not like crowds, but at the same time, there's no reason you should be alone on New Year's." He chuckles, then looks at the sea. "Yeah...coming here is nice..." He lays back and closes his eyes, enjoying the feel and smell of the air. It's then that he notices the fragrances coming off of Priya. "Hmm...you use some good smelling wash."
Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:57 pm
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Xavier❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Lune Beach❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Determined❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

She shakes her head, "Oh no! I want to! I want to learn to be more social.." She smiles at him, "But I would not mind the company, if you would like to.." She watches as he leans back and seemed to be enjoying himself. It was then when he spoke of her scent. She blushes, "My best friend makes them. She uses my natural scent and enhances it. Tennyo have individual scents like flowers or fruits." She blushed, "I'm glad you find it pleasant."

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:03 pm
Xavier Mercer

"Alright, sounds like a date then." He smirks, then opens his eyes and looks at Priya. "Oh, that's pretty much your natural scent? That's pretty neat." He smiles a bit more, then finally notices her blush. "Not being too forward with a comment like that, am I? Don't exactly want to scare you away before we go to the party..." He chuckles, then sits back up.
Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:41 pm
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Xavier❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Lune Beach❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Determined❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

She nods her head, "Yes. It is individual to us." She giggles and tilts her head, "Too forward? No not at all. I very much look forward to it." She looks at the morning light and thought of something. She grins as she wiggles her fingers, working and reefracting light as she bent it to her will. Her eyes danced as the figure before them appeared. It was a singular orchid or vibrant blues and purples, coming out of the sand.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:48 pm
Xavier Mercer

"Good, good." He responds. "Though I was talking about noticing how you smell..." Xavier chuckles. He raises an eyebrow as she starts wiggling her fingers, then watches as the orchid rises from the sand. "Oh?" He sits up, paying attention, as the orchid continues to grow. "So, you can grow flowers wherever you want?" He looks at her. "Your home must look amazing, then." He smiles.
Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:30 pm
Zoexx Sorenxx

User Image

Why do I miss someone I never met?
With bated breath I lay.

As the day continued, Zoe took note of the others that began to arrive along the beach. She counted three, though the number would soon grow, if she could correctly judge the manner in which some of the booth-managers were speaking. There was excitement about this, a great deal of joy and there was laughter woven in with it.

Zoe knelt by one of the booths and helped them tie down one of the ropes that would hold the tent to the ground, staked in place and to keep it from flying away in the wind that might possibly arrive. She looked over the group and noticed the variation in their energies. Was life always so different and vibrant among her home town? Among those she grew up with?

She didn't have eyes for life then. When her help was no longer needed, she stood and brushed off her hands. She stepped back and perused the different things that could be done. Face painting, a lone stranger with a stall who seemed to still be preparing... though, she couldn't help but shudder at the sight of the buckets being filled. Bobbing for apples..... Once upon a time, that wouldn't have been a problem. But.... well... deliberately faceplanting in some attempt to grip something with your teeth? Mouth open? Swallowing more water than picking up apple? Nuh-uh.

She shook it off and continued looking about, struggling to decide what to do first.

And all the poetry in the world finally makes sense to me.
Sometimes a dream turns into a dream.

Butterflies are flying and I just won't delay

Vendemmian

Rihenian

Eloquent Counselor

14,900 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

A4854R744L7512E1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:48 pm
Rihenian

User Image

User Image

If there ever comes a day where we can't be together
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - keep me in your heart.
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I'll stay there forever.

Happy New Year's, Philip! His belt was adjusted, happy sigh emitted. New year, new me, hm? Philip couldn't recall a year in which he couldn't look back and see progress. Whether it was physically, mentally, or emotionally, he was always changing. For better, of course, and sometimes for worse. To start things off, Philip had moved to a new city. He had gotten a good job, met great people. The spirit was comfortable. Comfortable with his place in the world, comfortable with his feelings. Was the dull thrum of sadness and ever escalating curiosity as to his purpose still there? Surely. Were there other, much more positive things to think about? Absolutely. Time always made things better. And, well...A year was a long time. Which was why he really, really liked new year's celebrations. The chocolate haired man silently cleared his throat and approached the beach, intrigued at how busy and bright everyone seemed to be. That was good. Early excitement was really, really good. Judging by how many people were there just preparing booths and prizes, Philip expected a lot of people to show up. Great! More people, more fun. More friends, more acquaintances, more time to chat.

Philip needed that in his life. However, the setting in which the New Year's events were held, in an honest sense - appalled him. He disliked beaches. He disliked lakes, and other bodies of water. Creeks made him feel sick enough to puke and faint, let alone breath. As if to amplify his horrid thoughts, Philip watched as a barrel was filled with apples and cold water. The men working laughed as they did so, looking forward to participants. He paled and felt murky water slush in his lungs, licking at his throat. The spirit had to press his lips together and take a shallow breath. Be calm. They weren't him. He wouldn't be participating in that. He wasn't even sure he could watch. As Philip continued walking to a fro, he noticed a familiar head of hair turn towards a stall where a man took out bags upon bags of grapes. "Zoe? Is that you?" Philip called out softly, eyes wide. He approached her timidly, all smiles and bright eyes. "It's so good to see you again! Happy New Year. How are you?"

xxxxx Currently Wearing

How lucky I am
xxxxxxxxx to have someone
that makes saying
"goodbye"
so hard. xxx x

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:10 pm
Zoexx Sorenxx

User Image

Why do I miss someone I never met?
With bated breath I lay.

Distracted from the booths, Zoe heard a familiar voice. There was a layer of happiness in the tone and she was able to confirm that the voice matched the expression of its owner. She felt a small degree of surprise at having been so soon found, yet at the same time, there was relief that the one who knew her name was someone she had met. It was better than being surprised by someone who knew your name and who you didn't recognize at all. Quite honestly, she was relieved by that.

"Philip! Happy New Year." Her smile brightened and she patiently waited for him to join her, though only after she just stopped herself from rushing to join him. She hushed her excitement. There was really no sense in appearing too energetic when it... well, it was possible that he as just happy to see that he saw someone he knew. That he was happy to see her was encouraging. It made her feel that she left a good impression with him when they last met. "I'm doing well. I think I'm finally starting to get settled in town. How have you been? Well, I hope?"

She did hope things were well. It was just bad luck they hadn't been able to see each other between when they first met and now. Then again... perhaps it was luck that they had met now. Was it truly luck?

She forced her thoughts to be silent again. There was a timescale. There was no such thing as fate. .. Right?

Though, he looked nice. ...

And all the poetry in the world finally makes sense to me.
Sometimes a dream turns into a dream.

Butterflies are flying and I just won't delay

Vendemmian
[/quote

Rihenian

Eloquent Counselor

14,900 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Survivor 150

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:46 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Happy x. .x Location: Beach x. .x Company: No one x. .x Cash: $950 x.

.x. Enters .x.

Integra ran to the beach. She was so excited. It was her first time stepping on the sand and not sinking. She would get to the feel the water. Her heart was about to explode with excitement. Her emerald eyes were sparkling brighter than ever before. Now was the moment of truth. Integra looked down at her new hoof boots. One foot at a time. One, Two, her front feet were on the sand. There, four, her back feet too! She wasn’t sinking! Integra reared up on her hind legs and hit the ground hard with her front. Sand shot everywhere, but she wasn’t sinking!

Overfilled with joy, she took off galloping for the shoreline, running across it and screaming at the top of her lungs.
“WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” She called, running back and forth, feeling the water and the wet sand, completely free and happy. Unfortunately, one of her feet snagged on something, and she fell into the wet sand. Integra lifted her human half, giggling. She wasn’t hurt, but she was all tired out from her emotions and the run. It was perfect.

She looked up at everyone gathering on the beach with a huge grin on her face, she couldn’t wait to talk to everyone! Maybe someone would even race her across the beach! She was so excited, but then, something tugged at her. Some nagging feeling. Something that made her feel like maybe she shouldn’t talk to other people. That they wouldn’t like her. Something felt wrong and sour on her insides. Instead of getting up, she stayed in the sand as the waves hit her back. Wondering, questioning.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Always the innocent are the first victims,
so it has been for ages past, so it is now.

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:11 pm
User Image

Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Don't ask too many questions.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

.~. Enters .~.

It didn’t take long for Cain and Edin to arrive at the beach on his bike. He drove Mercedes into a parking spot and put the kickstand down. Gracefully, he stepped off the bike and extended his hand to Edin. He knew she didn’t need his help to climb off, but it was more of an excuse to touch her again. To be a gentleman. The beach looked kinda empty, but it was still early morning. Better for them that way. Cain hadn’t been in a large group of people in a long time. Perhaps some of his skills had survived? He doubted it.

“Looks it’s going to be quite the event. Plenty of games.” He chuckled. Was it traditional for him to win her some kind of stuffed animal at these kinds of things? Surely with the pillow in his rib cage, he was more then enough of a stuffie for her. He laughed at the thought, but didn’t share it. “Lead the way, My Lady.” He said it in a joking tone, but his hands were on her hips, giving her a little squeeze.

.~. Mood: Happy .~. Company: Edin .~. Cash: $964 .~. Outfit: Hoodie, Jeans, sneakers .~.

CheeseBuhgah

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

♪══════Edin═══════♪
          Mood: Happy/Excited
          In the company of: Cain
          In a relationship with: No one
          Currently Crushing On: ♥Cain♥
          Cash:$223.75 Bank:$1000

Wearing
          Song List:

~Edin enters with Cain~

They arrived at the beach and she watched as Cain stepped off of the bike. She took his hand when he extended it out to her. She didn't need the help off, but she just wanted to touch his hand. Her nerves in her hand sparked up a bit when they touched. The hell..? she thought, stepping off of the bike. She removed her helmet and the locks of her hair fell down her back. She placed it on the bike and looked around. There weren't many people there yet, which was nice. But it looked like there was a bit to do.

"Lead the way, My Lady", she heard him say before she felt his hand squeezing her hip. She took a deep breath and held herself against him. She didn't care that he was boney. She saw more than just the skeleton on the outside. Edin saw the person underneath and that was an important thing to her. When they touched, she caught a glimpse of what he used to be. It was a flash and nothing else. She rested her head against him as they made their way.

"So, what did you want to do first?", she asked, looking up at him with a smile.
          Coheart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:10 pm
          User Image

Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Cain’s eyes scanned the beach. There was so much going on, it was almost overwhelming. They needed something simple, something fun to help them warm up. Then he saw it. Face painting. Or in his case, it would be skull painting. He imagined Edin with her face all done up like a cat. Perhaps they would do his like a dia de los muertos skull. He chuckled. It would probably freak the face painter out. Or perhaps they had seen worse.

“Face painting.” Cain whispered it into Edin’s ear. He laced his fingers between hers and took a step forward onto the sand. He froze. Something was wrong. As soon as he hit the sand, something in his heart turned sour. He felt something cold against his back. A feeling he had long forgotten about. Something there. Something whispering in his ear. His past. Everything he left behind. Everything he wanted to forget. Everything he had gotten on his bike and ran from. He turned and looked back at Edin with shock and concern on his face, he probably looked as if he had seen a ghost.

.~. Mood: Something's wrong .~. Company: Edin .~. Cash: $964 .~. Outfit: Hoodie, Jeans, sneakers .~.

CheeseBuhgah

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
          • Vicious Spirit 250
          • Restorative Spirit 250
          • Demonic Associate 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
          • Friendly 100
          • Brandisher 100
          • Rebel Spark 50
          PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:16 pm
          User Image

♬♪♬Melpomene Zamir♬♪♬

The Lovely Revenant

[Enters]
          Melpomene floated her way to the beach, a small smile on her face as Lelwani flew by her side. Setting down, she felt the sand between her toes and smiled. How she missed it. Her harp sat firmly on her back, always within reach so that she could express herself, but kept on her back so that she had her hands free. She was happy. She wanted to know what it was like to have a festival in such a modern age, and she hoped that it wasn't that different. Lelwani had eaten, and Mel had packed a small snack for her.

Mel began to float again, moving around, her long white dress flowing behind her. She loved the smell of the clean air, the sound of people talking. Soft lines to signify peoples voices based on their moods, including one woman who screamed at the top of lungs which made her smile, she seemed so happy.

Mel moved to edge of the beach, stopping just before the water, she did floated a bit so the water did not touch her. She couldn't quite see the beauty of this place, but she was sure it was wonderful. Lelwani was flying around at the moment, chirping wildly in joy and love. Mel giggled and continue to stand at the edge as Lelwani continued to fly. She turned her head and waved to her, but the bird didn't come right away, flying around her still. Mel waited for a moment, but she found it odd. Lelwani tended to come to her a bit faster. She waved a bit harder, and Lelwani soon noticed. She flew over and landed on Mel's finger.

Lelwani gave a small chirp in apology, as if she did not see Mel. The two turned their attention to the sea. Mel took a deep breath, though it did little for her. It was a nice situation. What Mel didn't notice was that her intangibility had triggered somewhat for some odd reason. Mel and Lelwani made their way across the sands until the bird let out a small chirp. Mel looked around for a moment wondering what the issues was, until the bird left her finger and began to fly around, and got further and further away.

Mel's smile softened a bit. She supposed Lel wanted to go off and enjoy the scenery on her own. Mel understood, she wasn't much help there as she had no way to enjoy it either. She simply continued, trying to be careful not to trip over something on the beach.

Venue:[The Beach]✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani]✉✉Mood:[Ruhig (Peaceful)]✉✉Finance:[$900]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:30 pm
          User ImageUser Image

♪══════Edin═══════♪
                  Mood: Frightened
                  In the company of: Cain
                  In a relationship with: No one
                  Currently Crushing On: ♥Cain♥
                  Cash:$223.75 Bank:$1000

Wearing
                  Song List:

She nodded when he suggested face paint. "Sounds as good a start as any. Perhaps I'll be like Pika~!". Her heart nearly jumped out of her chest when he laced his fingers with hers. She was so happy to be spending more time with Cain. But she paused and felt Cain do the same. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up as she heard whispers in her head. Reminding her of her horrid past. They don't care to know you,You're nothing, You terrible being the voices kept saying. Causing her to take a step back. She felt Cain's gaze on her but she couldn't meet his. Edin was pretty much a deer caught in the headlights.

Flashes of her past slammed her. The accident that took her sister's life, the attack on the nurse and her sister's funeral. Her time on the streets and her encounters with the drugs. Her rape and assault on the way home and her husband walking away from her. She just wanted to leave it all behind, but it was all coming back to her. Why now? Why not before and why these specific things from her past? She continued taking steps back, trying to blink away the tears as it all kept hitting her. Like a movie on repeat except the whispers were the commentary. "I-I-I can't be h-here right n-n-now.." she said to Cain before heading to the underwater caves.

Coheart

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
                  • Invisibility 100
                  • Punk Patrol 250

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
                  • Vicious Spirit 250
                  • Restorative Spirit 250
                  • Demonic Associate 100
                  PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:56 pm
                  User Image

Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Cain was smart. He knew when something was wrong. Edin took a step back and dropped his hand. She wasn’t looking at him. She was getting further and further away. It was clear in his mind. The same thing that happened to him was happening to her. She was remembering all those awful things she told him about. He had to say something. Anything. But he just couldn’t. It was like someone ripped out his throat. Then she was stuttering, and running. Cain shook himself. What was he doing? He took off after her, following her footsteps in the sand.

.~. Exits .~.

.~. Mood: Panic .~. Company: Edin .~. Cash: $964 .~. Outfit: Hoodie, Jeans, sneakers .~.

CheeseBuhgah

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
                  Other Stuff
                  Get GCash
                  Offers
                  Get Items
                  More Items
                  Where Everyone Hangs Out
                  Other Community Areas
                  Virtual Spaces
                  Fun Stuff
                  Gaia's Games
                  Mini-Games