Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:57 pm
Mrawya
empress dee
"That would be wonderful," Dee replied, "And at least our people know where we are now. We did leave in kind of a hurry. I could have gotten Will home safely because I can change into a dragon, but that would have also been abusing my privilege of being able to change into one. If I change into one of those dragons I best be prepared to act like one of them. And unless I was informed of a high security alert in Nalith, then yeah, best spend the night here and return to Nalith in the morning. Terry isn't going to like staying at Will's though. He is going to have to sleep in the tunnels, which gets really cold at night. But, that's what he gets for trying to look for me in Nalith when the security dragons are doing their job. I heard there is another visitor at Will's place too. Someone by the name of Katrina and was hired to get rid of rats in the castle. Apparently, Katrina found 10 or more rats!"

Rock nearly choked on his food. "Ma, I am trying to eat here. I don't wanna hear about someone slaughtering creatures of any sort."

The king was clearly interested in the rat problem, so he suggested to Dee, "Perhaps when we finish eating, we can retire to the library for after-dinner drinks and conversation. And maybe a game," he added with a smile at Jinxi and Trixi, who both brightened at the thought of something more entertaining than a discussion about killing rats.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:14 pm
Treenalynn1
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Treenalynn1
william-tyler
empress dee
william-tyler

(You wait until morning before collecting your reward and you cannot time skip the RP yourself or else its god-modding. You can say you killed all the rats and then you go see Lust about the portal. Thank you for editing it.)

Lust was pleased with the work done and then said, "Since you don't know how to make a portal and neither Terry or I have the skills to, we have to find Dee, Rock, and my husband another way. We may just have to wait until morning. The only thing I know about portals is Opals. There are special opals found within the mines passed the forest, but since the city of Nalith is under curfew and we cannot go out there to get to the forest, there is nothing more we can do. I only hope that Will was not devoured by a dragon. I trust that Dee and Rock are safe. Heck, I bet Rock went to Jinxi's world somehow, based on what I heard anyway. Dee is a capable woman and full of magic. She knows how to make portals without the usage of opals. It's Will we should really worry about. Oh sure, he knows about the dragons, but..."

It was obvious that Lust really loved Will and that her concern was genuine. However, she knew as well as everyone in the room that there was no way to tell, at least for the night that Will was okay.

Meanwhile, Will was enjoying his food when he suddenly remembered something important. "Uh, Ma...did you tell Terry that you'd be coming here? I forgot to tell Lust and because of the city curfew, there is a good chance that I may be responsible for a panic attack."

Explaining to Jinxi, Trixi, and the other royals, Will went on, "You see, In Nalith, there are security dragons to make sure the streets are safe from any crimes at night while everyone is supposed to be asleep. The dragons eat anything alive if found wandering when they are out. Since I didn't tell Lust about coming here, she might think I was eaten and I can hardly blame her. If only there was a way to contact..."

Then Will looked at his mother's scouter. "That's it! The scouter! Its a communication device designed to communicate even through the depths of space. Let me see if I remembered mine."

Dee blushed, she hadn't told Terry that she was coming here, but there wasn't any time to. Flipping her scouter on to communications mode, Dee prepared to contact Lust and to tell her that everything was okay.

Lust picked up the phone and talked to Dee and found out that they were all safe including Will in Jinxi's world. When she heard that, she breathed a sigh of relief and then told Terry where Dee was.

Once the conversation with Dee ended, Lust then told Terry to grab the burlap bag and have Katrina lead him to the dead rats so that the rats can be disposed of properly.

Katrina and Princess. Castle.

i went to the lounge room, princess sniff out the first on the floor. i go to another area, princess sniff 4 rats on the floor. i go to another area, princess sniff 6 more rats on the floor. i hope my dog help lust find the rats on the floor since dogs have a strong sense of smell.

"you can feed my dog if you want to. it can't have chocolate and bones at all. you only can feed it dog food. also, i want to make sure it drink water only." the dog was getting tired, hungry, and thirsty. i need to update my notes real quick, take a shower, and take care of my teeth. "i need a room to sleep in too. let me know where my room is at too."

"You need to look after your own pets," Terry said nonchalantly as he scooped up the rats and put them into the bag, "And you can forget about a shower while you are here. These people bathe in the ocean and that's outside and we cannot go outside. Chew mint gum to take care of your teeth and as for your notes, I have no suggestions there. You'll be sleeping in the pantry tonight with all the food. Your dog can have plenty to eat there. These people are farmers, so they have lots of food. And they need a lot of food to feed 20,002 people every single day. 20,000 kids and 2 adults. I already had my dinner and have already cleaned up, You should always clean up before the sun goes down."

Katrina and Princess. castle.

"okay. i understand." left the person to go to the pantry. my dog followed me to the pantry. i sit on the pantry floor. i updated my notes real quick. my dog and i fell asleep on the pantry floor.

Terry headed to the tunnels where he was supposed to sleep, transformed into a wolf, rotated in a circle three times before settling to sleep. As he was falling asleep, he thought, "It's a good thing that the transformation I have can keep me warm down here otherwise, I would be having one heck of a problem getting to sleep."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:23 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Treenalynn1
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Treenalynn1
william-tyler

Lust picked up the phone and talked to Dee and found out that they were all safe including Will in Jinxi's world. When she heard that, she breathed a sigh of relief and then told Terry where Dee was.

Once the conversation with Dee ended, Lust then told Terry to grab the burlap bag and have Katrina lead him to the dead rats so that the rats can be disposed of properly.

i went to the lounge room, princess sniff out the first on the floor. i go to another area, princess sniff 4 rats on the floor. i go to another area, princess sniff 6 more rats on the floor. i hope my dog help lust find the rats on the floor since dogs have a strong sense of smell.

"you can feed my dog if you want to. it can't have chocolate and bones at all. you only can feed it dog food. also, i want to make sure it drink water only." the dog was getting tired, hungry, and thirsty. i need to update my notes real quick, take a shower, and take care of my teeth. "i need a room to sleep in too. let me know where my room is at too."

"You need to look after your own pets," Terry said nonchalantly as he scooped up the rats and put them into the bag, "And you can forget about a shower while you are here. These people bathe in the ocean and that's outside and we cannot go outside. Chew mint gum to take care of your teeth and as for your notes, I have no suggestions there. You'll be sleeping in the pantry tonight with all the food. Your dog can have plenty to eat there. These people are farmers, so they have lots of food. And they need a lot of food to feed 20,002 people every single day. 20,000 kids and 2 adults. I already had my dinner and have already cleaned up, You should always clean up before the sun goes down."

"okay. i understand." left the person to go to the pantry. my dog followed me to the pantry. i sit on the pantry floor. i updated my notes real quick. my dog and i fell asleep on the pantry floor.

Terry headed to the tunnels where he was supposed to sleep, transformed into a wolf, rotated in a circle three times before settling to sleep. As he was falling asleep, he thought, "It's a good thing that the transformation I have can keep me warm down here otherwise, I would be having one heck of a problem getting to sleep."

when i was asleep a dream appear. the dream resume to the one spot i stopped at. "this person name is ....... the person wants you for some purpose.... wake up katrina." i couldn't recognize the face in my dream. i was in the deepest darkest place inside my heart. i was engulfed in complete darkness.

i woke up from the dream. i ask myself " why do i have these dreams for? what does it mean?"i check on my dog to see if it was okay. it was sleeping peacefully on the pantry floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:45 pm
JoyRose
Mrawya
empress dee
"That would be wonderful," Dee replied, "And at least our people know where we are now. We did leave in kind of a hurry. I could have gotten Will home safely because I can change into a dragon, but that would have also been abusing my privilege of being able to change into one. If I change into one of those dragons I best be prepared to act like one of them. And unless I was informed of a high security alert in Nalith, then yeah, best spend the night here and return to Nalith in the morning. Terry isn't going to like staying at Will's though. He is going to have to sleep in the tunnels, which gets really cold at night. But, that's what he gets for trying to look for me in Nalith when the security dragons are doing their job. I heard there is another visitor at Will's place too. Someone by the name of Katrina and was hired to get rid of rats in the castle. Apparently, Katrina found 10 or more rats!"

Rock nearly choked on his food. "Ma, I am trying to eat here. I don't wanna hear about someone slaughtering creatures of any sort."

The king was clearly interested in the rat problem, so he suggested to Dee, "Perhaps when we finish eating, we can retire to the library for after-dinner drinks and conversation. And maybe a game," he added with a smile at Jinxi and Trixi, who both brightened at the thought of something more entertaining than a discussion about killing rats.

"Sounds great, but no spin the bottle." Dee laughed.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:59 pm
Treenalynn1
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Treenalynn1
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Treenalynn1
william-tyler

when i was asleep a dream appear. the dream resume to the one spot i stopped at. "this person name is ....... the person wants you for some purpose.... wake up katrina." i couldn't recognize the face in my dream. i was in the deepest darkest place inside my heart. i was engulfed in complete darkness.

i woke up from the dream. i ask myself " why do i have these dreams for? what does it mean?"i check on my dog to see if it was okay. it was sleeping peacefully on the pantry floor.

i left the pantry and let my dog stay asleep on the pantry floor. i check inside the castle to make sure my dreams wasn't messing with me. i check the lounge room first and the other area in the castle next. nothing appear in front of me at all. it was just a dream.

i went back to the pantry to check on my dog. my dog was safe completely. the dog was still asleep. i went back to sleep on the pantry floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:38 pm
Mrawya
empress dee

Jinxi laughed. Trixi looked curious and interested. The king and queen exchanged small shrugs. Then Jinxi hugged Rock's big arm and smiled up at him. "Oh I don't know, if you have the right players, Spin The Bottle might be fun," she remarked mischievously.

This remark seemed to give her parents a slight bit of anxiety, so she quickly changed the subject. "I'm sure there are lots of fun games in the library from which to choose. Unless you've moved them?" she looked questioningly at her parents, who shook their heads.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:34 pm
JoyRose
Mrawya
empress dee

Jinxi laughed. Trixi looked curious and interested. The king and queen exchanged small shrugs. Then Jinxi hugged Rock's big arm and smiled up at him. "Oh I don't know, if you have the right players, Spin The Bottle might be fun," she remarked mischievously.

This remark seemed to give her parents a slight bit of anxiety, so she quickly changed the subject. "I'm sure there are lots of fun games in the library from which to choose. Unless you've moved them?" she looked questioningly at her parents, who shook their heads.

Rock said, "Spin the bottle is a kissing game. You kiss whomever the bottle lands on. Mom has had enough flack from Terry because she has kissed more men than just him."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:34 am

wakes up on the pantry floor. the dog woke up too. we left the pantry to see if it is still night time or day time. i look out the window to see if it is night time or daytime.  

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:42 am
Treenalynn1

wakes up on the pantry floor. the dog woke up too. we left the pantry to see if it is still night time or day time. i look out the window to see if it is night time or daytime.

(You have got to pay attention to see if it is your turn and it wasn't. It is still night time and will be for a while yt. Pay attention to the posts I make in Mrwayr as well as pay attention to the posts Jinxi makes.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:18 am
Treenalynn1

empress dee

(You have got to pay attention to see if it is your turn and it wasn't. It is still night time and will be for a while yt. Pay attention to the posts I make in Mrwayr as well as pay attention to the posts Jinxi makes.)

(No worries - obviously it's still night time where Katrina is. I wonder what woke her?)

Jinxi laughed at Rock's description, then led them into the library for some games like Jenga, Khet, or cards.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:52 am
JoyRose
Treenalynn1

empress dee

(No worries - obviously it's still night time where Katrina is. I wonder what woke her?)

Jinxi laughed at Rock's description, then led them into the library for some games like Jenga, Khet, or cards.

While playing a game, Dee had fallen asleep for it was late. Rock stayed up, but he was getting tired as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:11 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
Treenalynn1

empress dee

While playing a game, Dee had fallen asleep for it was late. Rock stayed up, but he was getting tired as well.

Seeing Dee dozing (and her parents and Rock fading fast), Jinxi packed up the last game and asked the staff to show them to their rooms. "Of course, Rock and I will just use my room," she added.

The staff let Rock wake his mother, or just put a blanket over her there in the library should he decide that was better, and showed them to various rooms, each comfortable if a bit primitive.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:18 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
Treenalynn1

empress dee

Seeing Dee dozing (and her parents and Rock fading fast), Jinxi packed up the last game and asked the staff to show them to their rooms. "Of course, Rock and I will just use my room," she added.

The staff let Rock wake his mother, or just put a blanket over her there in the library should he decide that was better, and showed them to various rooms, each comfortable if a bit primitive.

Dee slept comfortably as she was dreaming of Terry. Rock just placed a blanket over his mom and had Jinxi lead the way to her room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:47 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
Treenalynn1

empress dee

Dee slept comfortably as she was dreaming of Terry. Rock just placed a blanket over his mom and had Jinxi lead the way to her room.

Hours had gone by in what seemed like minutes, and the sun was just beginning to rise.

Meanwhile, in Southtown in the Renaissance Galaxy, Andy Bogard was coming to from his accident. He saw his baby boy, he saw Lemnear, he saw Mai, but he did not see Raditz. He glanced around the room and realized that he was in the hospital. "How long was I out? Lemnear, sweetheart, could you tell me through your mind how long I was asleep for?"

Please notice that the bolded texts in this post can be referenced in the Village Library.  

BogardAndy

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:23 pm
empress dee

Jinxi's room was a soft, fluffy affair with drapes around the large four-poster bed and tapestries on the walls depicting stories involving mythical beasts and wizards. Climbing into the soft bed was warm and cozy, and she curled up by Rock comfortably. We won't go into further detail of how they spent their night, but by morning they woke refreshed and comfortable.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games