Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Savannah looked at the dog and smiled a bit as she saw the dog behaving. Looking at Cujo, she then looked over at the man that had been knocked down. "Yeah. A 200 pound mass of fur standing on you does that." She said a bit sheepishly as she took his hand and helped him up. Watching him pat the dog's head made her smile a bit before she huffed softly as she was smacked by the dog's thick tail. Stepping out of the way so she wouldn't get hit again, she then looked at the male with an even more embarrassed look. "Sorry about the drool... With a dog like him it's hard to not deal with drool..." She said softly, wishing she had a towel or something to offer him.

Looking at him again, she smiled more. "I'm glad you aren't upset about him taking you down like that... I can't tell you the number of times people have gotten angry and insisted he was a vicious monster ever since he was a puppy since he doesn't realize how big he is." Hence the reason she named him Cujo. Looking at the male, she then blinked as he stated that he was in pain. "Oh dear..." She said softly. She looked at him with concern as tears filled his eyes. Oh no! She didn't want him to cry! Staring at the male, she wondered what she should do since she didn't have any sort of medical equipment with her since she didn't need it herself. "I...I would offer to heal the wound, but it would be weird for the both of us..." She said softly. Savannah had never been shy about telling people what she was, but the fact that her healing ability was in her saliva would make things... weird.

──────────────────────────────────
                                              x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                              x sᴛʏʟᴇA trip to the park
                                              x ᴏᴏc Yay for possible weird situations emotion_awesome
                                              yo punny nut

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:07 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Rigel 'Jax' Falkov Dragonkin
❛It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one.
We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up.
And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know.
It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is.

Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling in pain.
●I'm speaking to no one at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing a dress shirt and a tie. Just the usual, really.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

The pain wasn't unbearable, but it was still enough to make a grown man cry. He had little to no time at all to break his fall, and so instead, he landed flat on his face with an impact hard enough to give him a bruised cheek. It wasn't the first time he recieved what felt like a punch to the cheek, but it certainly wasn't something he could get used to anytime soon. His hand remained cupped on his cheek as she spoke, and he would manage a small grin, "N-no! I don't mind, really. I've always loved animals- I would have taken him home if he doesn't have an owner-" but despite so, he doubts his brother would be fond of him bringing home a large pet. He already had enough problems dealing with the cat Rigel brought home the last time they lived in London. His eyebrows would raise when the girl claimed that the dog had been referred to as a monster in the past. It was true that it's much larger than an average dog, and it was certainly true that it's terribly painful to be tackled by one of these things, but the man just couldn't understand just how someone could get angry at something so.. adorable. His golden eye sparkled the longer he stared at the dog, and a light shade of pink would dust his cheeks, a clear giveaway that he's lovestruck by this creature. "Is that why you named him Cujo? I like him a lot! He may be big, but he's no where near monstrous! I think he's cute. I like cute things." he answered, a cheery smile curving his lips, though it was quick to fall again when the numbing pain would once again spread across his cheeks.

"..but cute things don't make my pain go away-..!" and once again, he would start whining over his bruised cheek. The tears that brimmed with his eye wasn't due to him crying but rather, because of the pain circuling the outer area of his eye. He huffed and puffed, and hd'd crouch before Cujo, who seemed to be minding his own business at this point. He removed his hand, and he'd reveal his slowly reddening cheek to the dog even though it seemed like a foolish thing to do. "L-look! What are you going to do anout this now?" he exclaimed. She claimed that she knew how to heal, but it appears things would become a little strange for the both of them. Strange was nothing new to him. Rigel was a strange thing himself, and anything would beat having a swollen cheek right this moment. "I-I don't mind, really! I just want to pain to go away-!" he cried out, his golden orb filled with endless pleading.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: double hooray for awkward situations! emotion_awesome

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:43 am
User ImageUser Image

Savannah looked at him and gave a small half smile. "I'm sure he would have just loved that. Though be prepared to buy a vacuum and a drool rag." She chuckled, and as if to make a point, the dog had slobber dripping from his jowly mouth. Wrinkling her nose just a little bit, she then looked over at the man that had been knocked down once again. It was rather cute how much the male seemed to like the dog. She always had been a sucker for guys that love animals just as much as she does. Looking at him, she then nodded her head. "Yeah." She said before smiling a bit. "I'm glad that you don't hold a grudge against him for knocking you over." The St. Bernard then laid down on the ground and seemed to make himself very interested on a bug crawling on the grass. He just watched it crawl around instead of eating it like most dogs would.

Looking at the man again, she felt really bad about his injured face since it was partially her fault as she hadn't been watching the dog close enough. The dog then looked away from the bug and stared up at the man with his large brown eyes and gave a single 'woof' in response. "I think that was an apology." Savannah chuckled before she looked at the male again, a blush flaring up on her cheeks. "Ah... well... you see my healing powers isn't so much a power but more like healing saliva..." She muttered as she looked at him, expecting him to probably change his mind since most people probably wouldn't want a stranger to lick their cheek. It was a bad enough that he had a huge dog licking his face.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                              x ᴏᴏc emotion_awesome
                                              yo punny nut

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:01 pm

We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up.
It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is.

Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.❜

○I'm feeling in pain.
●I'm speaking to no one at the moment.

And Rigel was sure he, himself would love to bring that big fur ball home with him. It's simply a big bundle of joy the man can't resist, though he'd have to buy safety gears just to keep his face well protected from slamming against the ground. Rigel laughed, half cringing over his bruised cheek as he slowly responded. "No way! Why would I ever hold a grudge against this fella'?" his eyes would widen ever so slightly, gleaming with confusion as to who exactly would be able to resist that large puppy dog eyes of Cujo's. It had such an innocent look, such a tender loving.. "Aren't you just a lovely sweetheart-..!" and before he knew it, with his free hand, he'd start patting the dog's head, baby talking it as if he were speaking to a newborn infant.

The dog would eventually return its gaze, and give a solid bark. An apology? He'd turn his golden eye towards the young lady, and a goofy grin would stretch across his features. "Apology? You mean.. it understands? Aren't you a smart dog! I forgive you!" and soon enough, he'd be laughing once more, his hands rubbing Cujo's large cheeks in a circular motion. The drool was still ever so present, hanging out the corners of his mouth and Rigel would think the dog's adorable nevertheless. However, when she came to speak of her healing abilities, Rigel would start to get rather confused and the blush that flushed her cheeks would surprise him to a certain extent. Woah! You're blushing! Was what he would say, until his words were cut short by the young lady's following sentence. Saliva? Rigel could only assume she's going to spit on his face, and as disgusting as that would sound, he'd still accept anything as long as it could heal. "O-oh! Um.. I'll cover my eyes! If that makes it less embarrassing for you!" and he did. He turned his face to the side, revealing his bruised cheeks to her while his hands kept his eyes shut.

"I'm ready!"

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Savannah looked at the male then glanced at the dog and smiled a bit as he stared at the two of them, panting happily and his tail wagging. When the man patted the dog's head, his tail wagged even more as he gave a deep, booming bark at the male. Staring up at the two humans, the dog was as happy as a dog could be. Chuckling softly at how excited the male seemed to be, she then looked at the dog who was now licking his foot before he stood up and stretched, giving a large yawn.

The vampire looked away from the dog before she looked at the male, her eyes widening a little in surprise as the male agreed to her healing him. "O-Oh. Well if you are okay with it." She said as she looked at him, smiling just a little bit as the man covered his eyes. He was kind of cute and not just with his appearance. His whole personality is cute too. Making this less embarrassing for her? What about less embarrassing for him? Staring at him, she hesitated a minuet before thinking for a second. She then coated her lips with a lot her saliva before kissing his cheek. At first she wasn't sure if it would work, but smiled as she watched the redness go down. The first thing he would be able to feel was the pain going away. The bruise would probably disappear within no more than five minuets.

"O-Okay. There you go." She said with a smile before she realized that they didn't even know each others names. "Um... I'm Savannah Blake by the way." She said as she smiled at him.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                              x ᴏᴏc
                                              yo punny nut

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:43 am

○I'm feeling surprised.
●I'm speaking to Savannah at the moment.

He could have sworn, one more bark from the beastly dog, and the only thing left on the spot would be his attire whereas his body, long blown away by its monstrous roar. But in his eyes, as big of a dog be may be, he was still a little adorable puppy in Rigel's eyes, a small cute creature with an absolutely adorable sounding bark.

With his eyes covered by his hand, he'd keep as still as he could after he gave her the nod of approval. His cheeks stung like a bee but he was relieved that the pain was soon to end. By a spit to the face, it seems. It sounded strange, but the young man was fine with anything to rid of the pain he's feeling at the moment. If it could free him from the pain of his heart, how great would that be? Of course, the young man wasn't going to dwell over the sadness lingering within his mind. His ever so present smile was still intact, hiding whatever pain he felt within. It was almost impossible to tell he was hurting at all. He braced himself when he felt her presence step just a little closer to him, however, what he received was not what he expected at all. He'd flinch when he felt something soft against his cheek. It was wet, but it didn't feel like spit at all. He removed his hand and his face would be filled with utter confusion as he tried to recall what happened. He'd stare at her, remaining completely silent, and he'd stare as intently as possible as his brain struggled to seach for an accurate answer. As smart as he may be, he was still terribly dense. His free hand would slowly reach up to his cheek, and it was then, there seemed to be a click. The gears to his mind had started grinding. By the time he came to realize what happened, he was as stiff as a statue, his face as red as they could be. "K-k-kissed me-..!" he stuttered, and although he'd try to play it cool, he would falter the moment he recalled the sensation. "You kissed my cheek?!" he cried out, cupping his swollen cheek as he whined, "I-I thought you were gonna spit on me-..! I-I wasn't ready for this..!" but as much as he'd protest, the moment he felt the pain subside, his thoughts would instantly be directed away from the embarrassment he felt earlier. He had a one track mind, and it wasn't hard to get his mind off a certain thing, really.

"It stopped hurting!" he exclaimed. "Look! It doesn't hurt! What are you..?!" Rigel laughed, giving his cheek a small pinch, a small pull and whatnot. He was toying around with his cheek, surprised that the swelling had gone down in mere seconds. He was too preoccupied by his healed injury than to pay attention to anything else. Until he was interrupted by the young lady's voice. Savannah Blake, she introduced herself as. "Oh! That's right! Pardon my rudeness! I'm Rigel!" countered the man, and as if to add on to his sentence, he continued speaking. "You know, the Orion constellation? The star, Rigel? That Rigel!"

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: emotion_awesome

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:43 am
User ImageUser Image

Savannah stepped away from the male and looked at him curiously before her eyes widened just slightly at his reaction to the kiss on the cheek. Oh dear, she hadn't expected him to react like that. What had he expected her to do. The young woman then blinked in surprise. "S-Spit on you? Wouldn't that have been more weird." She said as she looked at him a bit flustered as she wondered if she should apologize to him or not, then again, he had been the one that told her to heal him even after she said that it would probably be weird for the both of them. Meanwhile, the dog looked at the two curiously before he got up and went over to sniff some flowers.

Glancing at the dog to make sure he didn't go too far, Savannah looked at the male again and relaxed just a little as he seemed to forget about the kiss to the cheek when the pain went away. She was about to answer his question when she tilted her head a little as he poked and prodded at his now healed cheek. He sure was an odd one, but it was kind of refreshing compared to the types of people she used to deal with. Looking at him again, she then smiled at he introduced himself. "It is nice to meet you Rigel and to answer your earlier question I'm what most people refer to as a vampire." She told him, not at all worried that he would react negatively if he did she could just take her dog and run away from him.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                              x ᴏᴏc
                                              yo punny nut

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:38 am

○I'm feeling surprised.
●I'm speaking to Savannah at the moment.

His cheeks were red, and he huffed and puffed, still quite taken aback from what happened just moments earlier. Rigel had been through numerous embarrassment to which he felt little to nothing at all, but when it came to kisses and what not, he'd find himself in a very awkward position, and he'd be surprisingly shy. Though with that dense brain of his, it'll still take a while for it to settle in. "B-But a kiss is so embarrassing-..!" he cried out, whining like the big baby he is. But all things aside, he was still grateful that the swelling had almost disappeared completely. Out the corner of his functioning eye, he'd take notice of Cujo's departure, and he could feel his heart sink, despite knowing it wandered not too far from where they stood. "S-Spitting isn't weird! I do it a-all the time! In toilets!" and for goodness' sake, he had no idea just how different it was than spitting on a person's face. No one could blame him really, he may be knowledgeable, but sometimes, his idiocy gets the best of him. He was still curious regarding her race, though, and she was quick to answer on that, too. A vampire, she said, and that word alone seems to have sparked some curiosity within him. He'd let out a loud cry, one that sounded as if he was horrified even though he wasn't. Instead, his eyes glistened with excitement, with curiosity. First, sirens. Now, vampires. What's next? He hope he'd meet a zombie. "That's cool! That means you have fangs! Look! We're almost similar!" he lifted his hands to cover his face, and the next time he removed them, his eyes would appear elliptical, much like those of a snake's. His eyes were a pool of shimmering gold, and his fangs would protrude beneath his lips. He supposed they shared some of the same aspects. "Look! I'm not human either! I'm a dragonkin!" he spoke as his lips would eventually curve into a silly grin. As much as he'd like his appearance to return to how they were before, sadly, he couldn't. Rigel never understood why, but it took several minutes for him to appear fully human once more.

"O-Oh! Vampires!" he snapped his fingers, as if he had just remembered something. "Don't suck my blood though! I get really ticklish around the neck! Oh- and I most probably taste horrible so-..!"

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Savannah looked at Rigel and tilted her head to the side a little bit as she stared at him. "But... But wouldn't it have been more weird to spit on you... I know I would rather have a kiss to the cheek than have someone spit on my cheek." She explained to him before she blinked and looked at him even more curiously as he stated that they were similar to each other. "Similar?" She asked him curiously before her eyes widened a little as he explained what he was. "A dragon? That's so cool!" She said before cocking her head to the side a little and laughing a little bit. "You don't have to worry about that. I only take from someone who offers or I use animal blood. I never kill anybody though." She said before chuckling a little as he said he would probably taste terrible. "Well I will probably never find that out." She said before she turned her head to glance at Cujo, who had come back to the two of them and sat down again, his tail wagging happily.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                              x ᴏᴏc
                                              yo punny nut

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:45 am
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑪тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②⑥
( ④ мσитнs, ⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:13 pm
User Image

xxxx ☾ Benjamin Harris ☽ xxxx
xxxxThe Demonic Water Magexxxx

”The waters will obey me... with just a flourish of my hand.”

Residence: 1314 Ombre Housing DistrictOccupation: Bookworm's Sales Associate

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Benjamin was reading 'Lady Midnight' as he waiting for Alex to show up at the park. He had just savored his first paycheck and today's his day off. He was planning to spend it mostly to get acquainted with Alex, the person that intrigued him since their first meeting yesterday. Considering that they were both British, they would certainly have a great time on this day. It would depend on what the other mage had in mind though, and the blond would like to hear what the other would really like to do as a way to hang out with him.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: patient
Company: no one
Money: $135.10 (Wallet); $1000.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Quote:

Lady Bloody Ivy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:35 pm
User Image
Alexander Wayne Greenfield
Alex
Alex decided to take a walk this morning. His cat Gypsy had followed him. So he had to keep and eye her so she didn't run off. But not to his surpise he had done just tgat. She ran off finding Ben.she meowed and climbed into his lap without his say so. Alex stopped and sighed. "I'm so sorry. She has a mind of her own.", he sighed. He hadn't notice it had was Ben he had meet at Bookmworms yesterday.
 User Image
Housing: 1123 Etoile Housing District
Thoughts: "What to do today."
Company: No one
Lover/Partner: No one at the moment.
Outfit: xXx
Mood: Content.
OOC: ..

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

big spicy gay

Lady_Lilith_Dupree

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:51 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The blond mage was in a world on his own, now onto the chapter five of the novel, immersed in the scenery. A meowing noise and the sensation of something furry on his lap startled him a bit, almost dropping his book. Chuckling, he gave the cat a gentle pat on the head, hoping to soothe the creature. His baby blue orbs then took notice of Alex and he smiled. "Or perhaps your cat wants more playmates aside the owner. Though, you should warn me about this next time." He gently settled the cat on the grass close to his rear end, though he was lucky that he had settled the books far from the cat. The last thing Benjamin wanted was to have his paperbacks scratched by the feline.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: astonished, but smiling
Company: Alex and his cat
OOC:

Quote:

Lady Bloody Ivy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:52 pm
User Image
Alexander Wayne Greenfield
Alex
Alex smiled seeing Ben. He had hoped he'd see him today. But in such a way? Gypsy had a way about finding something interesting to get him into. "Sure will, nice to see you out side of work., he said with a sly smirk. Boy was he bad at flirting, but hey it worked sometimes. He couldn't help flirt with this man for some reason. What was so interesting about him?
 User Image
Housing: 1123 Etoile Housing District
Thoughts: "What to do today."
Company: No one
Lover/Partner: No one at the moment.
Outfit: xXx
Mood: Content.
OOC: ..

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Lady_Lilith_Dupree

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:33 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

He put his book down, with the bookmark peeking out on the chapter he was reserving for later. He set the paperback down near his other novels and sat up. "Though mostly, I'm at my house during my days off. I won't mind some sunshine, as long as the scenery includes the water, like the beach. Water is my precious element as a mage." One setback was that without any close proximity to the universal solvent, he wouldn't be able to perform his magic. "So, anything else in mind for us to know more about each other, especially with some food and drinks? Any place is fine." Besides, he wanted to go to other places aside from Moonbucks Cafe for the talk.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: having a great time
Company: Alex and his cat
OOC:

Quote:

Lady Bloody Ivy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games