Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Cluck Norris

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:16 am
my name is Steven and im from Littleton Colorado but now im a freshman student at MCC. ive been on gaia since December 04 and im a tragic ATer with my gold and items. ie: im too impatient to wait for the gold to buy my next outfit so i always sell of my old stuff. thus i dont have lots of gold. thats why i came to this subforum, to learn how to spend my money a little wiser. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:35 am
My gaia name is Taistar1661. But all of my friends just call me Tai.
I live in New York.. I've been on Gaia for a long time.. hehe
I am 16 and I am currently selling stuff.
I am a pretty good Merchant, and I was known for buying low, selling high.
I am also trying to find a partner to start an avi art and banner store.
pm me if you think you are good enough to be my partner.

Taistar1661

OG Darling

20,475 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Falling For You 25
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Colfette

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:05 pm
Hello, my name is Silvia..I'm from California.I am a really weird person to talk to..I have many accounts on Gaia..I use them all equally..I have a few male accounts because I like to pretend I am a guy..Usually people tend to ignore me, and sometimes I don't get noticed at all..I'm here on Gaia to make friends and uh let's just say that is not going well. xD Hmm, well, I don't want to tell you my whole life story or something...so to sum it up: I hate my family..I have no real friends..well I have two friends..but I met them online..Oh! And I love computers..I want to be a computer programmer..I've been reading those ".....for dummies" books! ^_^ Um..I'm always being abused by my father (not as much as when I was younger) Ugh I hate him..but not enough for him to die even though sometimes I wish it!!! Oh and once I say things like this, people don't talk to me anymore..no one knows me well enough because they don't have the time to or they just don't want to..oh well.Err..it is your choice if you want to be my friend or not.. sweatdrop Well..see everyone around! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:44 am
Hi, Everybody! I'm Michelle. I'm currently celebrating the anniversary of my 39th birthday. (I've decided that I'm not going to be any more ages that end with a "0"). I live in a small town in South west Missouri. I teach music to pay the rent and keep the kids in video games. neutral I play guitar in a blues band for grins biggrin Actually, I shouldn't say it like that, 'cause I really do like teaching, I just wish I could make enough gigging to not have[ to teach unless I choose to. Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know people here. Hope to see you soon!/color]  

paintboxgirl

annon fukyuu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:47 pm
Hey you guys, my name is suru ja nai baka, you can call me suru, or baka (Thought I would perfer the first) I'm a decent merchant, that was untill I hit a slump with ticket sales, so right now I'm here looking for a way to get back on my feet. Also I besides merchant things, I'm a decent RPer so ask if you need another guy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:35 pm
I haven't been on gaia for long, but have enjoyed the time I have been here. I really am glad that I am now in this guild.  

saralinnly

Ayla Skye Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:40 pm
Hi my name is Jess AKA Ayla. I live in Massachussettes. I've been on gaia for a little over a year. Unfortunately I was resently hacked and had to make a new account (this one). Right now my goal in the market place is to get back everything I had. Ultimately my goal in the market place is the horns of the demon.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:11 pm
hi im emmrie!  

emmrie

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:31 am
User Image

The name's Koro. I do vendings using my mule. Koro as my main account is usually for guild posting and QnA roamings xD Anyway, I'm trying to get used to the new MP as in calculating how much will be deducted from the profits and stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:27 am
Hi.
My Real name is Daniel, I live in NSW, Australia. I have been with Gaia for 2 and a half yrs.
I long for all the '03' Donation/collectible items + the '04' Donation/Collectibe. But everyday is a new day and everyday I am
that one bit closer to getting what I seek. So I live in the Marketplace,
Buying items low, selling them high..... Im a junkie. And it sucks.

Zane Masters

RaChoTamer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:22 am
Yo~! The name is RaChoTamer. Everyone calls me "Ra", though...since the name was taken... *sighs* In real life I'm a teenage girl attending high school in Brisbane, Australia.

I'm not that ambitious with buying stuff and that. All I want is a Chaku Norisu Scarf...but each time I save up money, the price always skyrockets. I hope to get enough money together so then I can buy the dang thing. So...buy low and sell high, eh?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:54 pm
Be prepared for a long post. Sadly, I'm like this. xd

The name is Patrick. I've been on here since the 5th of October. So that means I'm not completely used to the Market Place like most of you are.
I first took part in the Market Place because, well, I needed more gold than I had. rolleyes But I've mainly used it to finance and obtain items that I want to keep or donate, e.g. right now, I'm donating marketed and traded Old Cans to Jennuin. Will trade for food.

I don't really have an indepth quest for myself right now, as I already have my Christmas outfit sorted out as well. I have every Magic Orb (Plain, Mountain, Water, Swamp, and Forest) through the Market, and without planning it, an extra Jolly Jacket, so I'm saving it to sell after Halloween, when I think the demand will rise for it.

I've sold 29 items and gained 1,827g through my store, and I've mostly switched to "Buy it now" cheap items for now (giving me small amounts of gold quicker), but if I had put up the rare present I found in the Town, I would be selling more popular items. I've been bidding better since I first opened shop, but I've lost more than I've won. My goal for the Market next year (probably a bit too early lol) is to get to the level where I can bid on luxury items without worry.  

Adrilaxas

SinInMe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:01 pm
I eat babies yum babies domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:03 pm
hello my name is arthur( dont laugh please) and i am 13 almost 14 in november 22 i live in texas,houston i have 1 older brother named ben and he has a gaia (idkisdk) and i think this guild is cool also i like rock and metale music im mostly gothic but not in a scary way  

nightmare2154

farewellstardust

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:01 am
My name is Star and I'm a college student up north in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan in the USA. I love the market place and although I've only been on here for a short while, my past experience with eBay has really given me a boost. I love online shopping!  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff