Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:38 pm
(sry I wasn't on!)

Sora finihes and goes by Arkanna and sits down watching Seilene...."Yes it is I wonder why other wolves aren't here?"

Hero digs a hole and puts the deer carcass in the hole and fills it back up and goes to the river and gets a drink........  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:46 pm
Arkanna sleepily watches a dragonfly fly around, "Who knows, maybe they got scared of....... hmmm... im shutting up." She mumbles and continues to watch the dragonfly. Changing into her human form she lays on her stomach, with her arm holding up her head. She starts to play with the dragon fly..

Seilene swims around, trying to catch fish.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:51 pm
"What do you mean they got scared off?"Sora asks quickly........then hears the a stck break.......

Hero just lays down and says "It is Kiyoshi...."He says trailing off....

Kiyoshi the jumps out of the bushes and scares Sora.......Sora jumps on a rock and starts to growl......she then stops and lays down on the rock....
"Hello Girls!!!!!Hero...."he says quickly,and loudly..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:06 pm
Arkanna acidently squashes the dragon fly. Sitting up she looks at her hand, "Hi...." she says not fully listening.

Seilene gets out of the water and shakes herself dry, "Hi Kiyoshi....." she then goes and sits near Sora.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:10 pm
"GREAT!!!! THE PERV IS BACK scream !!!!!"Sora whispers to Seilene....."hi kiyoshi....."Sora says quietly and quickly.......

Hero just laughs at there reactions....."Kiyoshi the only knew you for a couple of days and they hate you already!"He says laughing..

"Shut up!!!"Kiyoshi yells at Hero!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:18 pm
Arkanna looked up, "I wouldn't say hate 'em, just don't really trust him." She then gets up and walks to the river, she sits down and starts washing the bug off her hand, "I always kill'em..." she whispers to herself.

Seilene nods her head in agreement w/ Arkanna. Then with a big grin she turns to Kiyoshi, "Its funny how you yell....." Looking at Arkanna to make sure she's not listening she turns back, "I dare you to try any thing.... I want to see how Arkanna would react to you...." She then starts to chuckle to herself.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:23 pm
"Huh?what do you mean?"Sora askes Seilene........

Hero still laughing his butt off (he thought it was pretty funny)...

Kiyoshi now getting angry at hero with a vein on his head stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:35 pm
Seilene sits there with a big grin, "Think about it for a moment Sora...."

Arkanna turned around, she goes and sits on the other side of Sora, looking a Kiyoshi, she points, "Whats with him?...." Then turning to Seilene, "What did you say to make Hero laugh like this?" she just now was becoming aware of what was happening.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:41 pm
"Oh I get it!!!!!! I think..."Sora says quietly........watching Hero and Kiyoshi

"Why are you getting all angry you embarassed?"Hero says like a parent to a little kid....

Kiyoshi's vein got even bigger

(OH NO!!!!Will this be one of their stupid fights?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:47 pm
Seilene started to laugh, "good..." she then turns to Arkanna, "never mind..."

Arkanna looks at Kiyoshi, "ooooo he's embarassed.... *chuckles* no need to get all upset Kiyoshi..." She laughs to herself.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:53 pm
"yep he is getting embarrassed"Sora says....

Hero starts to laugh again knowing he is making a fool out of Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi now standing there digging his claws into the digging into the dirt starting to growl and looking like this stressed

(Someone is sure getting mad!!!!LOL rofl )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:04 pm
Almirrah looked towards the wolves as they conversed. She knew they must have forgotten about her, so she snarled and turned away towards the darkness of the forest. "Ahh... 'tis the usual" she spoke aloud with a long sigh, now disappearing under the trees. She looked back again, in hopes of being noticed once more, but she doubted anyone would care to look back or think of her.

applz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:06 pm
Arkanna notices Kiyoshi's anger and walks to him. Nudging his side she looks at him, "Don't even think about fighting here...." she looks at him with an unemotional look.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:06 pm
Sora saw the wolf go into the forest and ran after her catching up....once she sees her she says"Hi are you okay?you looked mad!Oh by the way I'm Sora!"she says wagging her tail!  

Nutella Mocha

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:08 pm
Kiyoshi glares daggers at Hero and walks up to a tree and sits down....
"Where did Sora go?" he said looking around noticing she was gone..  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games