Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:23 pm
Yunnora smiled and watched the new comer get situated and introduced himself with the other members of the den. She thinks to herself and decideds to take a midnight dip, seeing as she was still coverd in dirt and blood from her earlier battle with a former enemy who still lived. Hooking her bag of dagers to her side she sneeks out of the den and rushed deep into the forest for the hot springs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:50 pm
After speaking to the many wolves in the den, Akeji decided he'd go to the forest for awhile, and ponder his thoughts.  

Akegura Hirou

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:57 am
Branwen smiled gently toward Akeji the pup. Although, she sense something about him. She didn't quite understand his emotions and wondered why he left. Branwen picks up Zayra places her on her pack and searches for Akeji. She trots slightly and finds him. " Hello Akeji. It's me Branwen. What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:05 pm
princessLunaBlueWolf
Branwen smiled gently toward Akeji the pup. Although, she sense something about him. She didn't quite understand his emotions and wondered why he left. Branwen picks up Zayra places her on her pack and searches for Akeji. She trots slightly and finds him. " Hello Akeji. It's me Branwen. What's wrong?"
Ake noticed Branwens scent, and turned to her happily. "Nothing's wrong, in fact, I'm extremely happy! I've met so many new people, and to be allowed into your den makes me so happy! I haven't been around so many other wolves in my life, and I think I've found a place I can almost call home..."  

Akegura Hirou

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:32 pm
Sora walks out of the bushes and sees two wolfs talking she justs sits and lays down waiting for them to finish  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:14 am
Branwen was relieved Akeji was alright. She listens to him carefully about not being around wolves and finding this place to call home. Branwen didn't want to spook the pup but she embraced him anyway. She gave Akeji the hug she figured he needed. My mates out on a journey and since your still a pup. A pup like you needs a grown up to look after you and all. This place is indeed a good home but many wolves roam about. I was wondering if you like to allow me to adopt you or a least take care of you. Branwen was nervous about asking Akeji this but it felt right in her heart to offer. I have a soft spot for pups and more the merrier. I say. . ." smiled Branwen at him. She wagged her tail hoping he'll except her offer.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:48 pm
Akeji was so excited with Branwens offer, he sat there with a stupid look on his face for a few seconds. "Of course!!" He exclaimed. It'll be great!!!" A family to call my own..." He whispered to himsel. "You have pups other than Zayra?"(((Hehe, "Smiled Branwen at him?" I thin you ment Branwen smiled. Hehe))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:17 pm
Yunnora enters the den and watches Akeji and Branwen as she returnes to her part in the den. Opening the locket around her neck she sighes and lays against the side of the cave. She flicked her tail as three butterflys enterd the cave and swarmed around her giving a soothing pressence and calming her nerves.  

WingedVampireAngel

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:54 pm
Sora intered the den not really wanting to socialize so she goes off into the along the walls carefully going around the wolves...and finding a good spot she lays down laying her head on her paws and looking at the other wolves  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:37 pm
Yunnora watches as the butterflys float away from the cave and looks about the cave with a bored look. Reaching for her bag of daggers she suddenly realizes that she had accidently left it in the forest.  

WingedVampireAngel

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:35 pm
Sora still looking around sighed with boredom and looks at the cave wall thinking  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:46 pm
Yunnora spots Sora and rushes up to the other wolf. "Sora is it? We met in the forest. Did you notice a bag of daggers on the floor back there?"She asked in a worried rush.  

WingedVampireAngel

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:50 pm
Sora thoughts that were ruined jumped back in surprise"Yes...my name is Sora....Hmm a bag of daggers?do you mean these?"Sora says pulling out Yunnora's bag..."Yeah...I was going to keep a hold of them till I met you again...Here"she says handing Yunnora's bag to her  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:53 pm
"Oh wow thanks so much!"She says taking back her bag and checking each weapon. "Thanks man, I owe you one."  

WingedVampireAngel

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:02 pm
Sora smiled"It is no problem!!!! It would stink if someone stole those..."She said  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games