Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:43 am

"awww...i'm sorry heart..iu feel sad and lonley too..."she sighed a bit still petting Heart"but i guess around here...thats preety much the only thing you feel, hu?"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:49 am

"Yeah, our pack isn't strong enough..." Heart said sadly. "Humans could come and wipe us out with one of them with a gun and he would live to tell the tale of how he killed our pack."

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:34 pm

"yeah"she aid as she looked dopwn, then back up into the woods, string ofgf blankly
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:19 pm

Heart lay down and palce her head on her paws. "If only..." Heart started but then she shook her head. "No, not even that..." Heart said as she sighed deeply.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:08 pm

Black shurgged a bit and sat there hugging her knees, she closed her eyes and thought back to alot of the stuff that had happened. She kept her eyes closed as she sat there and listened, now, not even knowing what else to say...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:23 pm

Frozens tail made a sudden movment against the ground as his head lifted up. A low growl escaped him as usual, yet, as he stood up, a smile appeared on his face. He didnt know why, but he was unusally happy. His home and friends were safe, even if he did have resentment for most of them.

What to do, what to do...

His eyes shifted around as he laughed and let out a howl. Springing forward, he jolted off into the woods, forgetting about his many cuts and gashes from long hours of raging out at rocks.

Grayscaled Tattoo

Alona

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:32 pm

Sheni woke up, feeling energetic and ready to play. More importantly ready to see Frozen. "I can't wait to see him! She bounced around excitedly before actually going out to look for him. She wagged her tail happily as she searched for him, her tail slowing everytime her eyes seen no Frozen. Finally her tail stopped wagging, Frozen was no where in sight. ((hope this works for you guys! Sorry I haven't been here in so long.))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:43 pm

Frozen skidded to a hault as he sniffed the air. A familiar, yet odd scent was drifting his way. His eyes narrowed as he began to shift his eyes around, trying to see where it was coming from. As he bagan to dart through the forest again, fully alert, he spotted something, someone, in the distance. He slowed and began to stread heavily, a sort of pride in his walk. He let out a small howl as he smiled lightly, looking at the young wolf.

You grew...

Grayscaled Tattoo

Alona

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:49 pm

She strutted over returning the smile, and turned in a circle showing him how much she had grown.
"That's not all that has changed. I've also gotten a lot stronger. I've become quite the fighter." She held her head hight and her tail errect.
"You have not changed much at all, well maybe a little older. But other than that, you look pretty much the same. All torn up, another fight I presume?" She chuckled lightly before coming to Frozens side.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:54 pm

He stood there, slightly in shock and moved in to nuzzle her, but stopped, not sure what she would think.

I left for so long. I am...Sorry

He hung his head lightly and moved his body down, feeling inferior.

Grayscaled Tattoo

Alona

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:02 pm

She smiled and nuzzled him gently.
"It's okay. I knew you would come back, and I was well taken care of. But I do have to ask, where have you been all this time?"
She nuzzled him again, trying to butter him up so he would tell her where he has been for so long. One of her specialties, buttering others up. Even though it worked better when she was younger.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:07 pm

He cringed slightly and hung his head.

You dont remember? Something happened. I died. I recently came back through the body of another wolf who joined this pack.

He felt slightly unconforatable, but looked up into her eyes, still not being able to get over how much older she was. He layed down and hid his muzzle in his paws. He wasnt used to feeling so weak and fragile around people. He knew he wasnt, and even though he knew it, the feeling of it was so real.

Grayscaled Tattoo

Alona

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:12 pm

She layed beside him and thought for a minute. "Okay, okay get a grip. Don't cry it happened a long time ago."
"Well there are a few things I don't remember, such as that for one. There...there was an accident that happened while you were gone. But no big deal."
She stopped it at that so he wouldn't be able to tell she was starting to get tears in her eyes. Quickly she pushed them back and laughed weakly.
" ha ha, there are a few memories I couldn't piece together. That one is one of them. Sorry I know it's horrible to forget, but somehow it just manages to slip my mind every now and then."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:18 pm

He gave a grin and looked up.

Well, what happened to you in my absence, looks like you have grown a lot. That makes me feel old, although, I have barely aged.

He gave a smile and curled up close to her, feeling secure enough now.

Grayscaled Tattoo

Alona

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:24 pm

She cuddled against and closed her eyes enjoying the company.
" Remember the old pack. Well... they came back after they heard you had left, and I was out by myself in the forest. The attacked, I got knocked around so bad, my memory got a bit scrambled. But I got a few licks in. ha ha, I have another scar from them. But this one I'm proud of, I fought back, and help from the pack that old pack died."
She used her nose to point at a long that went from her neck to her shoulder blade. She smiled proudly.
"My first battle scar."
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games