Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Barres Granola

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:41 pm
Izchi
Ok, done. *She prepares the two bowls and sets them infront of the designated people* Enjoy! ^^

thx again  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:42 pm
Zrana
I think I'll give away my extra fox tail later on in this thread. I've already decided what page number, but i'm not going to tell. BWAHAHA~!

lol... you're evil  

Barres Granola

Liccy

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:45 pm
Blazin16
Zrana
I think I'll give away my extra fox tail later on in this thread. I've already decided what page number, but i'm not going to tell. BWAHAHA~!

lol... you're evil

I think it's genius! This way people won't be posting "to win" but rather "to win but just in case, then to just talk" sweatdrop

Oh.. I'll have some curry ramen here please!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:46 pm
Izchi
Ok, done. *She prepares the two bowls and sets them infront of the designated people* Enjoy! ^^

Arigatou gozaimasu, nyu. ^^ *bows, snatching a pair of chopsticks from one of the containers, pulling them apart and beginning to eat*

Awww, not even a little hint Zrana-san? *pouts*

Hmm... i wonder if they might make an actual Kyuubi Tail someday as an item........  

Camui
Crew

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:53 pm
Camui
Izchi

Arigatou gozaimasu, nyu. ^^ *bows, snatching a pair of chopsticks from one of the containers, pulling them apart and beginning to eat*

Hmm... i wonder if they might make an actual Kyuubi Tail someday as an item........

Nai wa yo! Himitsu da! xd Even pouting won't sway me!

I think it should be Kyuubi Tails >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:54 pm
Camui
Izchi

**smiles**
awww...now you've gone an made her cry. that wasn't made very nice...i think u should give us a hint as punishment lol  

Barres Granola

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:54 pm
Liccy
Blazin16
Zrana

lol... you're evil

I think it's genius! This way people won't be posting "to win" but rather "to win but just in case, then to just talk" sweatdrop

Oh.. I'll have some curry ramen here please!

Hai! *Begins to boil another pot with noodles* Oh, Liccy... I'm a fan of your work on the banner... you're so good at drawing. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:57 pm
Blazin16
Camui
Izchi

**smiles**
awww...now you've gone an made her cry. that wasn't made very nice...i think u should give us a hint as punishment lol

Bah, I see no tears in those eyes, I just see a sulky lower lip sticking out. 'Sides, she has a fox tail, she doesn't need to know when the giveaway will be. whee *teh 3vil*  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Barres Granola

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:59 pm
Zrana
Blazin16
Camui
Izchi

**smiles**

Bah, I see no tears in those eyes, I just see a sulky lower lip sticking out. 'Sides, she has a fox tail, she doesn't need to know when the giveaway will be. whee *teh 3vil*

lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:00 pm
Zrana
Blazin16
Camui
Izchi

**smiles**

*grins, laughing* Awwwwww, allright, you win. Xp ^^ Note to self: must up cute-level of pout somehow.....  

Camui
Crew

Barres Granola

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:02 pm
Camui

*grins, laughing* Awwwwww, allright, you win. Xp ^^ Note to self: must up cute-level of pout somehow.....

lmao  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:02 pm
Izchi

Hai! *Begins to boil another pot with noodles* Oh, Liccy... I'm a fan of your work on the banner... you're so good at drawing. ^^

*actually rubs the back of her neck all sheepishly* Aww shucks. sweatdrop I'm really glad you like it. Makes me feel all fuzzy whenever someone says that. whee
I do plan to make some original stuff for banners or whatnot. Just for variety!

*nod-nods then waits for the curry!* Weee!! xd  

Liccy

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:05 pm
Finally back, computer toubles, lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:05 pm
Liccy
Izchi

*actually rubs the back of her neck all sheepishly* Aww shucks. sweatdrop I'm really glad you like it. Makes me feel all fuzzy whenever someone says that. whee
I do plan to make some original stuff for banners or whatnot. Just for variety!

*nod-nods then waits for the curry!* Weee!! xd

*Smiles then quickly prepares the noodles with the curry-ness, she puts them in a bowl and sets it infront of Liccy* Here ya go~  

Izchi
Crew

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:06 pm
Camui
Zrana
Blazin16
Camui
Izchi

**smiles**

pouts work best when the pouter is either less than half a decade old or when they're useed agaist the ooposite gender...

...there's cat fur on my keyboard....  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games