Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:51 pm
Huyana got a little less worried when Sora said she wasnt mad at her for what she did. She looked at Sora and let a small smile cross her face. She still didnt want to talk for a while, but would still communicate by body expressions.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:55 pm
Aramis just walked with them at this point her eyes just staring at every one wow so many sisters she just stood there and watched she was very quite and yet she was very shy  

Love is a darkness

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:20 am
Huyana looked at Aramis and smiled a little, she wouldnt talk because of what happened, but she showed Aramis there was nothing to be shy about.

(( Im trying to follow her personality lol. ))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:44 am
Aramis gave a smile back. She stayed next to Huyana for she only knew Hero and Huyana. " where are we going ?" she asked Huyana as she walked behind Hero  

Love is a darkness

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:00 pm
" I dont know... You'll have to ask hero that..." she said as she looked at Aramis. She then turned her head to the sky. It was a beautiful day, and Huyana loved days like this.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:47 pm
Aramis smiled " i think i will leave him alone for a bit he is with his sisters i will let him be " she looked forward and saw food but all she did was smile then she began to run and do flips  

Love is a darkness

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:50 pm
Hero looked back, "Ask me what?"

Tumorias smiled and grabbed Suyuri's hand, "Lets go pick some flowers!"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:52 pm
Suyuri was watching the others, when Tumorias grabbed her hand. She looked alittle surprise, but nodded and went with Tumoiras, "All right!" she exclaimed happily.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Love is a darkness

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:53 pm
Aramis looked at him "Hero where are we going ??" she asked in a gentle voice  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:53 pm
" Aramis wanted to know where we are going. " Huyana said as she continued to look at the sky.

NamiSan92

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:03 pm
Hero chuckled lightly when they spoke at the same time, shrugging he replies, "We're not going really anywhere. Just walking around." Then he noticed Tumorias and Suyuri walking away.

Tumorias smiled and gave a thumbs-up then walked over to a huge patch of flowers.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:11 pm
" That's cute... " Huyana said as she looked at Tumorias and Suyuri in the flower patch. She then said " Ok. " and looked back up in the sky.

NamiSan92

Love is a darkness

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:35 pm
Aramis stayed far from the flowers  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:07 pm
Suyuri followed Tumorias and sat down in the patch, then looked over at Hero and the others walking in a different direction. Returning her gaze to Tumorias, "Is there type of flower you're looking for Onii-chan?"

((Chi-dono...should I bring in Liren?))

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:11 pm
Hero sat down and watched his two sisters.

Tumorias looked at Suyuri and smiled, "Nah. I think they are all so pretty for me just to pick one!"

((You should! It would be funny! xD ))

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games