Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

coriander18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:16 am
Thanks! good to be here.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:20 am
coriander18
Thanks! good to be here.

Good to have ya!  

Your Night Surgeon

Zessie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:21 am
NAME: Leslie
APPEARANCE: dark brow hair, chocolate brown eyes(very weird eyes, I have), tanned skin
FAV. BANDS: don't have a favorite
SEXUALITY: straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: boyfriend
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: anything, I'm not very picky but I get bored easily
PERSONALITY: outgoing, honest(a little too honest), unpredictable
PET PEEVES: people who think are better than everybody else and overly annoying people
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes- almost everything Dislikes- bugs and rats and heights
REASON FOR JOINING: I felt like it  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:38 am
*Takes one of your cookies* yes welcome to what we hope you call home. I love your avi look by the way.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

cloud generator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:47 pm
NAME: You can call me Charry
APPEARANCE: 4'11", 95 lbs, brown hair, brown eyes.
FAV. BANDS: Pretty much anything "alternative."
AFI, Avenged Sevenfold (City of Evil, I hate screamo), Bad Religion, Black Sabbath, Blink-182, Bouncing Souls, David Bowie, Fall Out Boy, Green Day, Mindless Self Indulgence, Misfits, My Chemical Romance, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, NoFX, OK Go, Operation Ivy, Panic! at the Disco, Pink Floyd, Queens of the Stone Age, Rancid, Reggie and the Full Effect, Stephen Lynch, Sugarcult, The All-American Rejects, The Cure, The Network, The Ramones, The Rasmus, Weezer
SEXUALITY: 4 on the Kinsey Scale
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I dunno. I like music and computers.
PERSONALITY: I'm pretty much 80% male, so boyish I guess.
PET PEEVES: People who are obsessed with making money
LIKES/DISLIKES: I'm pretty open to liking things/MTV, posers, and people who eat meat
REASON FOR JOINING: I could be considered a nu-metal goth. I've also got a gothic mindset, since I like people like J. Vasquez and have been obsessed with death/injury since as long as I can remember. I was a sadastic little girl xp

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:56 pm
NAME: Amanda
APPEARANCE: Black hair, shoulder length, green eyes, about 5'6", slightly pale skin
FAV. BANDS: The Doors, The Beatles, Coheed and Cambria, System of a Down, anything techno 3nodding
SEXUALITY: Experimental...umm...I guess bisexual, I don't really know
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Taken
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Hanging out with friends, meeting new people, watching movies
PERSONALITY: Very friendly, very open with others
PET PEEVES: People who judge others, open doors, certain clicking noises whee
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes - Positive social interaction, music, art; Dislikes - rudeness, confrontation
REASON FOR JOINING: I was invited 3nodding  

Styrofoam and Gasoline

Keseren

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:59 pm
NAME: Keseren
APPEARANCE: Asian, dark brown hair, dark brown/black eyes.
FAV. BANDS: Basically anything that's J-Pop or Rock. (In particular; Gackt, My Chemical Romance; Korn; Malice Mizer...)
SEXUALITY: Straight.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, listening to music, writing... (Detail in profile.)
PERSONALITY: Sad, distant. I like to cover up my feelings with "happiness".
PET PEEVES: People who use L33t/net-speak/n00b-speak too much.
LIKES/DISLIKES: (Lots of detail in profile, if you want to read it.)
REASON FOR JOINING: Randomly invited.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:36 pm
NAME: Joe/kratos/azrael
APPEARANCE: Brown eyes and hair 6' 5" usually wears black 3nodding
FAV. BANDS: SOAD, NIN, APC, rage against the machine, and much much more
SEXUALITY: strait but everybody in my school thinks blk nails are gay
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music, art, writing, anti bush posts wink
PERSONALITY: Cool, calm, ADHD, wink If you piss me off... Run
PET PEEVES:Stupid people who dont make sense, anybody under the age of 12
LIKES/DISLIKES: music, art, writing, anti bush posts, some video games of coarse
REASON FOR JOINING: Cause dark people rock naturally xd  

Kratos_Orion

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:05 pm
Welcome to our humble guild you four, take a cookie if you wish *points at the cookie jar* And make yourselves at home in our little haven.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:31 pm
[.Name.] - Matt

[.Age.] - 17

[.Appearance.] - White, 6'1" brown hair, brown eyes, slim, no peircings yet..

[.Favorite Bands.] - Avenged Sevenfold, AFI, Alkaline Trio, Bloodsimple, Disturbed, Metallica, Megadeth, Slipknot, Korn, Deftones, Misfits, Muse, Trust Company, The Used, Thursday, Trivium.. the list goes on..

[.Sexuality.] - Male, straight.

[.Relationship Status.] - Single, not looking.

[.Hobbies/Interests.] - I enjoy art, reading, hanging out with my friends, playing the guitar when I have the time..

[.Personality.] - Most say I'm a nice and cheerful person.. but that's just how I act in public. I'm a reserved person, keeping to himself alot of the time. My main problem is I keep things inside too much and don't express myself. I get depressed very easily, for reasons unknown - and no, I won't see a doctor. I don't want any ******** pills.

[.Pet Peeves.] - Bad spelling/grammar.

[.Lies/Dislikes.] - I like holding an intellegent conversation with someone; however, I do have my moments of complete randomness. I hate it when people label and stereotype me, I am who I am. Emo, punk, whatever, doesn't really matter to me. People are people, I try to accept people for who they are.

[.Reasons for joining.] - I got a random invite and thought that I might meet some friends here, so.. yeah..

IQUIT--Love-DD

Ferrett487

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:34 pm
NAME:Jeremy
APPEARANCE: Long brown hair down to my chin. Blue eyes, kinda husky.
FAV. BAND: System of a Down
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Taken <3
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Paintballing, hanging out at local mall, scaring little children.
PERSONALITY: A little bit of everything cept Preppy, gangsta, christian and emo.
PET PEEVES: Things :O
LIKES/DISLIKES: Like: Stuff Dislike: Things evil
REASON FOR JOINGING: Cause I like the guild <3
PICTURES: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/ferrett487/Me/Picture3.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/ferrett487/Me/MeonMardiGrasday.bmp  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:38 pm
Dark-Dragoon
[.Name.] - Matt

[.Age.] - 17

[.Appearance.] - White, 6'1" brown hair, brown eyes, slim, no peircings yet..

[.Favorite Bands.] - Avenged Sevenfold, AFI, Alkaline Trio, Bloodsimple, Disturbed, Metallica, Megadeth, Slipknot, Korn, Deftones, Misfits, Muse, Trust Company, The Used, Thursday, Trivium.. the list goes on..

[.Sexuality.] - Male, straight.

[.Relationship Status.] - Single, not looking.

[.Hobbies/Interests.] - I enjoy art, reading, hanging out with my friends, playing the guitar when I have the time..

[.Personality.] - Most say I'm a nice and cheerful person.. but that's just how I act in public. I'm a reserved person, keeping to himself alot of the time. My main problem is I keep things inside too much and don't express myself. I get depressed very easily, for reasons unknown - and no, I won't see a doctor. I don't want any ******** pills.

[.Pet Peeves.] - Bad spelling/grammar.

[.Lies/Dislikes.] - I like holding an intellegent conversation with someone; however, I do have my moments of complete randomness. I hate it when people label and stereotype me, I am who I am. Emo, punk, whatever, doesn't really matter to me. People are people, I try to accept people for who they are.

[.Reasons for joining.] - I got a random invite and thought that I might meet some friends here, so.. yeah..

Welcome to our haven. Make yourself at home. feel free to help yourself to a cookie or twelve. Ahh Trivium, how i love their mosh pits, I busted a blood vessel in my eye and in my eyelid in one of their circle pits. it was almost worth it. Oh yes, I invite you to come visit in our Extended Discussion sub forum, It may not be the source of intellectual discussion one would hope for, but i'm sure it could be well on it's way to that goal with contributions from people like you. Adn again, welcome.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Self-Reference

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:15 pm
It would seem I am new in this spiffish place...So I guess I will introduce myself to everyone...And I guess I'll be lazy and use the model ninja

NAME: I'll just go by Kage for now...Cuz I'm cool like that...

APPEARANCE: ...Think Jesus, but bigger....And more deranged ninja

FAV. BANDS: HIM, Alkaline Trio, Nightwish, Sum 41, Gob, Blink 182 (Yes I like Blink, ******** off)...Tons more

SEXUALITY: Strait

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Fire, guitar, fire, monkeys, fire, Magic the Gathering, fire...

PERSONALITY: N/A

PET PEEVES: Stupid people

DISLIKES: Anti-monkey people

REASON FOR JOINING: I was abducted and forced!....Oh, and I was invited randomly ninja

Yeah...I know...I'm awsome (oh, I think I forgot to mention my massive ego problem)...Oh, and I'm a pirate! pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:55 pm
Wow, what an in pouring of new people today. *Hands out baskets of cookies to all our new memebers* make yourselves at home. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Self-Reference

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:25 am
lurichan
Wow, what an in pouring of new people today. *Hands out baskets of cookies to all our new memebers* make yourselves at home. ^_^
O_o Can I name the cookies? ninja  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games