Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:43 pm
Ryo woke up later because he had heard a sound. As he looked around, he noticed that Shizume was gone. Shizume? Where did you go off to? Ryo also noticed a set of footprints on the ground. He knelt down and examined it. It's definitely Shizume's. But...why qould she walking into the forest?

Ryo followed them and soon came upon Shizume and a leopard demon. Shizume? What are you doing? He stood behind a tree, hoping that they wouldn't see him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:01 pm
"Your late." Hevedomaru said quite loudly. "Have you done what your told?" he asked eyeing Shizume with his golden deathly eyes.

"I'm sorry Hevedomaru-san, I haven't killed them yet but soon I will." she said still kneeling down as her voice still in a trance like state.

"You remember what your award is don't you?" he asked still eyeing her.

"To join you and become part of you. I would do anything." she said.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:07 pm
This is getting out of hand. I'm not going to leave my friend in this state. "Shizume!!" Ryo said as he stepped out from behind the tree, exposing himself to the two. "What are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:15 pm
"You know what to do." Hevedomaru said looking at Ryo. "You can start off by killing Asuka's son." he said coldly.

Shizume nodded as she stood up turning to face Ryo. Shizume's face was exspresionless her eyes showed no emotion, no control, just a dull grey emptyness. Shizume walked up to Ryo as she drew a kunai and kept walking.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:35 pm
"Shizume..." Ryo began to back up. He didn't want to fight her. "Shizume, wake up!!! I'm your friend!" Ryo began to plead with her. As he was backing up, he tripped over a tree branch. No...I can't die now. Not by my friend. Ryo's face went into pure shock as he didn't know what will happen to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:12 am
Mizuumi woke with a shock. Something's wrong. No, duh. Why else would I have woken you up? Shut up. She checked where Ryo and Shizume were supposed to be but found nothing of them. Where did they go? Are you stupid? Ryo is probably with her, sniff the demon part of him out and find them...baka. Im not stupid. Mizuumi sniffed the ari and caught Ryo's scent. Got him. Now I just hope they are together. She followed the scent into the woods.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:42 am
Ryo was now trapped. Shizume was closing in for the kill and Ryo couldn't back up anyfurther. "SHIZUME!!!!" Ryo yelled out to her one last time. He hoped that it would bork. However, it didn't. She kept moving closer and closer. I can't pul a weapon on my friend. I...I guess that I'm going to die.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:03 am
Mziuumi saw Shizume going to kill Ryo and a leopard demon. I can't let Shiuzume kill Ryo, yet I don't want to hurt her. "Sorry." She whispered as she threw senbon aiming for her neck, but she moved and they only skimmed the surface. "Ryo get up." She threw a kunai at Shizume's shoulder, getting her attention.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:23 pm
Shizume heard the projectiles approching and dodged them easily. Ever since Shizume was attacked her sense has improved dratically as well as her strength and speed. Shizume took out another kunai hardly using any strength as she sent it flying at Mizuumi straight for the heart, you would have to have surpreme reflexes to dodge. Shizume kept approching Ryo her one kunai still in her hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:21 pm
Ryo saw a kunai hurling towards Mizuumi. He didn't want to see her hurt, so he quickly ran in front of her andwas hit in the side with the kunai. He began to cough up blood and fell to the floor at Mizuumi's feet.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:08 am
"Ryo!" Mizuumi fell to her knees and looked at Ryo with sad eyes, until she looked at Shizume and her eyes flashed and her pupils dialated to sharp ovals. No, I can't change now. I'll kill Shizume. Kill her! Kill her! She hurt Ryo and he's coughing up blood. Kill her, Now! No. I can't. Don't turn back now, I want to have some fun. Just a little bit more and im in control. She held her head, arguing with her demon side but she gained control for a few seconds. "How could...you?" She asked healing Ryo as her demon side took over and an evil smile formed on her face. "You'll regret that." Her ears fluffed up and her canines grew larger and sharper.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:26 am
Shizume didn't pay any attention to Mizuumi's words or her transformation. Shizume walked torwords Mizuumi but stopped when she saw Ryo all bloody. Shizume dropped the kunai and soon fell to her knees. Shizume's eyes flashed to there regular golden snake color. Shizume grabbed her head head screaming. The real Shizume was trieing to gain control of her body instead of having the Hevedomaru control her.

"What?! She managed to break control...No matter I will have my way." Hevedomaru said soon gaining full control of Shizume once again.

Shizume's eyes were once again turned to nothingness as she grabbed the kunai got off the ground and kept walking to Mizuumi. Once Shizume was a foot away she released the kunai with amazing strength and speed aimed for Mizuumi's heart.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:45 am
Ryo saw the kunai and tried to take the hit for her, but he was helpless to stop the kunai. All he could do was watch in horror. No! Get out of here Mizuumi. If I lose you...I don't know what I would do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:04 pm
Mizuumi glared at Shizume and quickly moved her hand, letting the kunai stab through her hand. She didn't care as the blood dripped down but it stopped as the wound slowly began to heal when she removed the kunai. She held the kunai tight and threw it back at her. Her nails grew to claws and she slashed at Shizume's face.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:05 pm
Ryo layed on the ground wwatching the fight. He was unable to help either Mizuumi or himself. As he layed there, he felt someone breathing down his neck. Ryo froze in terror for he knew that it was the leopard demon.

"I might as well just finish you off. I don't want you to suffer anymore. So think of this as a favor." He raised his paw and was going to strike down. As his claws appeared, he began to smirk evily. "Nice knowing you, half-demon." His paw came down swiftly and Ryo couldn't move. But his paw soon stopped whe it was a few feet from the ground. "What the...?!?

"Hevedomaru...I'm going to tell you this once and once only. Don't you dare...harm my son!!!" Askua said in an angry voice. She knocked the demon back and picked up her son. "Ryo...are you all right?" She said in a sad tone.

"I'm sure mother. I'm sorry for being weak." Tears flowed from his eyes as he spoke.

Asuka shook her head and wiped the tears from his eyes. "No, you were never weak. You are the bravest little demon I know. Taking the hit for someone you love is the bravest thing one can do." She summoned one of her wolves. "Hitomi...watch Ryo as I take care of Hevedomaru."

"Yes Asuka-Sama." Hitomi said as Asuka placed Ryo on her back. Hitomi ran off into Hibernaculum. They would be safe from any harm while they're there.

"Now I'm going to take you down." Asuka ran towards Hevedomaru at lightning speeds with her claws drawn out. "I'll kill you for what you were going to do to Ryo!!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games