Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:47 pm
"There aint no way he's going to join you. Threten all you want, you wont kill me!" sorano sneered. she took a chance and walked to where pien was and sat down.
*oh, man i feel so weak*
"CASSIE!" sorano screamed and cassie came and laied at her side.
"go ahead try to kill me. im weak anyway. just take out the weaker member. GO AHEAD IF YOU HAVE THE HEART! personally i'd rather kick your sorry behind all day long if i wasn't so dog-on weak! How about you let me rest up and we'll battle one on one for him. is it a deal or what?" sorano said streaching out her hand hopeing for a hand shake in agreement.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:06 am
*the true one looks at pien*
why should i join you huh?what do the akatsuke do but hurt peaple?
you are no better than a band of thevies.what have you to offer huh?

hey naota talk to sakata butmy shadow clones will have you in a earth cage just to be on the safe side, if you truely wouldnt hurt her than alow this to happen.

now back to you pien you have no right to demand anyone do anything becouse of that .......ill join you, on one condition:you or any other akatsuke members dont lay a finger on my frends or my vilage if you do you will all die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(the sadow clones know what is going on)  

wartht

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:10 pm
scream "HEY! you won't join under no conditions, EVER! you hear me. This piece of crap scum of a ninja only hurts people. I don't want you to end up like this piece of garbage. ok 3nodding " sorano tryes to heal herself, it's working but it's slow.

*wow this is really looking bad. i hope we can still find her.*
~cassie get ready to attack pien.~ sorano mewed to her cat.
~gotcha~ cassie meowed back and flew up into the air and out of sight.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:11 am
*looks at pien and seems to ignor sorono while the shadow clones wisper that kisana is faking so quietly that pein dose not here*
so do you agree to my terms?  

wartht

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:23 pm
"Ryo Please continue the search for Nayuki, cassie will assist you in anyway. i have a score to settle with Pien the pain!" sorano yelled while getting up and preparing to attack.

*cassie attack from above or at least create a distration, Then go with ryo if he decides to go look for Nayuki.* sorano cat talked with cassie. then cassie attacked pien from above and went to ryo.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:37 pm
((Sorry, I haven't been posting lately.))

Ryo nodded and ran off with Rose and Cassie down a corridor. "This will be a big pain if any one of them dies. I don't feel like having a funeral for anyone."

"Don't talk like that, Ryo. No one is going to die." Rose said as she ran right beside him.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

wartht

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:07 am
*gets inbetween sorano and pien* i dont think so sorano i think he is going to accept my terms*winks*you wont even scratch him*gets redy to fight to protect pien but has a look that tells her to please not try to fight him and that he dosn't want to hurt her*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:25 pm
yes girl u can not defeat me just stop trying to fight the big boyz lets go  

Akatsuki_Leader_Pein1

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:18 pm
"Sakata please trust me I'd never hurt you I was trying to escape orochimaru but I guess it didn't work out"pleaded Naota."Sakata stopped shaking"ok I believe you"said Sakata"kisana let him go"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:51 pm
*nods and stops the cage jutsu* ill be watching you *he said to naota as he went back to dealing with pein and sakata*now then lets go pien*disapeers in a poof of smoke*  

wartht

Akatsuki_Leader_Pein1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:23 pm
someday ull hav to kill dat girl because shes in my way of world domination  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:51 pm
"I'm so sorry Sakata please forgive me"said Naota
"its fine"said Sakata "but we need to meet up with ryo and rose"  

Level_E_Vampire

wartht

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:05 pm
*smiles at pein* if it comes to that so be it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:01 pm
sorano nods. "O.k, im not strong enouph to face him just yet." sorano agreed to let pien take kisana.

sorano looks down and her once a dull black colored bracelet, it now was brightly shining white, she then turns and runs into the woods to where nobody could find nor see her and that's where she transformed into the 6 tailed black panther she would remain there for the night until the full moon is no longer shining in the sky.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:01 am
Sakata and Naota ran through the cave looking for Ryo and Rose  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items