Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:00 pm
Lily leaned against a tree, still 20 yards away from Wyatt. "Cat got your tongue?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:48 pm
"Is there anything else you'd like me to see?" Kenneth asked politely, but he was ready to head back to Forks.

Wyatt was so focused on the humans in the house that he didn't register Lily coming up behind him. He spun, hissing. "You again! Why is it always you?"

Despite the calming waves that Jasper sent towards the twins, Selana still felt uneasy about staying where she was. She liked Alice and Jasper, but she wasn't sure about Felix yet - and besides, she wanted to go outside and join the fight. Beside her, Dion was also restless, she could tell.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:29 pm
"Why are you so eager to get home? We've been having such a nice talk? Did you not enjoy getting to know me and talk to me?" Caterina asked, giving an adorable pout.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:29 pm
Felix looked at Selena's slightly alarmed face, sighed, and said, "I'm sorry for over-reacting. It's just...I can't think why people don't accept what we are. They always seem to focus on what we do. It's not exactly our faults when we're thirsty. It's a need, like you humans require water, we require some sort of blood. Some of us try, and succeed, at being civil, refined, human blood-free. It's just...the thought of someone thinking about hunting the Cullens..." She broke of for a second, looking down, then looked back up at Selena, sadness in her eyes, and said, "We didn't choose to live as vampires, so we should at least be able to choose what we do as vampires. If the Cullens were ever hunted I..." She broke off again and stayed silent for a minute.

After what seemed like eternity, she looked up at the twins and said, "I'm sorry for being defensive. Someone is here...to hunt you, possibly? Whatever they're here for, I'm here to help. Vampire hunters or not, I'm against vampires that go after humans I know. So, ta-ta. I'll convince the vampire to leave." She winked at the twins and nodded at Black, who jumped off her lap and stood, waiting for her. Felix rose, gave a small wave to everyone, and walked outside, Black following her, ready to meet the new vampire.  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:06 pm
Felix stay out of this. And don't use your powers to convince me otherwise. Lily said, using Felix's power, that she had gained to try to get her to stay away. "Murphy's Law, ever heard of it?" She said with a grin, "besides, you know you missed me."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:53 pm
Felix stayed outside, but on the porch of the house, ignoring the voice in her head like Edward could, trying as hard as she could to stay outside. Damn it! What is she doing?! She stayed back, but bared her teeth and a growl grew in the back of her throat, very soft. Don't you dare you my power on me Lily. I may not know what's going on but if things get out of hand I'm not letting anything happen to you. I don't know well but I know well enough that you're the good one here, not him. Oh, and whatever lets you use my power, stop it. Felix overcame the voice and stood there, her teeth still slightly bared, but still standing in an up-right, polite, natural pose.  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:17 am
Wyatt ignored the taunt, and took a minute to study Lily's expression. "So who's your new friend?" he asked carelessly, when he saw Felix come out of the house. There was something there...the two vampires weren't comfortable with each other, even if they were friends...maybe a difference in diet accounted for the unease...

Kenneth backtracked hurriedly. "I'm not 'eager' to get home, just willing, if there's nothing else you want to show me." Kenneth thought there must have been something obvious he forgot to ask about, that she was reacting this way.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:30 am
Please stay out of this for now. Lily thought quickly, turning her attention back to Wyatt. "She won't turn on me, if thats what you're hoping for." She said, sauntering towards Wyatt. "Her name is Felix, and I would be careful to mess with her." She can make you do things... She mind-whispered, so it sounded more creepy. "I don't suppose you would care to find out."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:33 am
"Come, you haven't seen the best thing about Ohio. My uncles took me to this park a few years ago, it's so beautiful. If you want to later we can go to Cedar Point. It's a really awesome amusement park, I never did get to go to it as a human, it was rated one of the top amusement parks and it has 17 roller coasters and I cannot resist roller coasters" Caterina suggested, trying to think of something to keep him occupied, even though she really did want to go to Cedar Point.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:09 pm
Felix had relaxed her pose and was leaning against the house, arms crossed, one foot supporting her on the building. She was waiting for the time to help. She was also waiting for the twins to try and come out, which she would stop, if necessary. Felix had noticed the man's ruby red eyes.  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:06 pm
Wyatt shrugged. "Maybe another time." He didn't miss the fact that Felix hadn't immediately come forward from the house - she certainly wasn't an active part of the girls' protection. Wyatt turned, and without another word, ran off. He had to find Kenneth...

"Sure," Kenneth agreed. "How exciting can roller coasters be for a vampire, though?" he asked with a smile.

Inside, Selana rose from her seat. She met Alice and Jasper's wary gaze with her own, and said carefully, "I'm just going to the washroom." She did go to the washroom, but once inside she locked the door and sat with her back against it. Selana whispered, "Sfyxa!" When the shadowy figure appeared, Selana touched her pendant and thought to her, "Get Dion and bring her to the other washroom - they must have more than one in here. I will open a passage there, and then we are going to go outside." The young girl nodded, and fled the room. Selana doublechecked the lock before going to the far wall and tracing her personal symbol - a rose entwined upon itself, in the shape of a circle. The magic flared in her fingertip, and Selana left too.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:35 pm
"Dammit Selena!" Called Lily. Of course she had seen the twins as soon as they made the decision to leave the house. "Where are you now? Wyatt's gone!" She yelled, trying to sniff out the twins.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:51 pm
When Dion met her in the tunnel Selana couldn't say much, because she had to uphold the magic that was transporting them out of the house. She did say, however, "We're going to join Caterina. Kenneth's with her - and I'll bet anything, that's where Wyatt's going now. We have to warn her!"

Dion nodded. She hadn't seen what had happened outside - she'd still been under the watchful eyes of Alice and Jasper - but she understood what would happen if all three vampires were to meet. "Can I help with anything?" she joked, though she had no powers of her own.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:54 pm
"It can be plenty exciting, as long as you haven't rode that roller coaster before" Caterina retorted. 'Lily, are they fine?' Cat asked worridly, not letting it show on the outside.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:17 pm
I don't know where they are! Lily practically screamed at Caterina. I think Wyatt means to come and find you. Warn Kenneth, but stay where you are, I'm coming to find you. She said, already breaking into a sprint after Caterina had shown her their location.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games