Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:43 pm
"Sira?" Ai could hear something different about him as she got up. "What? Is that the demon, that I can hear faintly?" She asked him. When she heard Nanaka yell she looked at her. "Nanaka!" She ran at Sasori again throwing senbon aiming for his neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:46 pm
Sira stood silently having trouble holding his demon under control.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:47 pm
After the senbon missed and she doged the strings she went back over to Sira. "What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:49 pm
Sira rubbed his head trying to stay in control. "I can't control it.." He muttered sinking to his knee's.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:52 pm
Nanaka grabbed her scythe, shaking off the pain. "Guys, watch out... You may think it's dark..." BRINGER-OF-DARKNESS TECHNIQUE!! She was having trouble controling her chakra, so she couldn't tell if the jutsu had affected Sira and Ai.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:54 pm
((O.o caps lol!! xd ))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:03 pm
((Pfft.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:09 pm
Nats_is_EMO
((Mm, ikarri, we've kinda got Deidara tied up in Konoha right now...))

((oh...ok I'll change him to zetsu lol))  

l L L U M I N A T I

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:57 am
ikarri
Nats_is_EMO
((Mm, ikarri, we've kinda got Deidara tied up in Konoha right now...))

((oh...ok I'll change him to zetsu lol))

(The cannible!!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:54 am
((o.o" i missed quite alot...))
Fuyu stood up and her eyes were a deep shade of red. Black chakra ran up the strings that were on her and snapped them. She turned and threw a kunai at Sasori, only to have it miss. She dropped to her knees again. ~ This shouldn't be happening... I can't comtrol it!~ She let out a faint cry of pain as the chakra strings wrapped around her neck again. She grabbed her head and looked at the ground. "And for a minute there, I thought you might actually hurt me... well I guess I was wrong," Sasori said flicking more strings at Sira. " Well I should probably be going with you two... We should get back to Zetsu and the kitsune girl..." He turned ready to leave, and dissappeared with Sira and Fuyu in a cloud of smoke.
((ikarri! you don't have to be lonely anymore, lol))

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:43 am
((eeek! canibal!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:57 am
Ikari was sitting againist the hard steel wall grabbing at the shackle on her neck, she could bearly breath. Then she suddenly rised her head, she heard people coming down the stairs. Its proably that weird plant guy coming to force me to join more or to kill me.  

l L L U M I N A T I

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:05 am
Sasori walked into the cellar where Ikarri was. Fuyu and Sira on his shoulders. He dropped them on the ground and put shackles around their necks as well. "ZETSU! Come here!" Sasori yelled up the stairs looking at Ikarri. "Are you sure this girl is a demon? She looks pretty weak if you ask me..." Sasori said grinning at the girl. "She's a demon... trust me." Zetsu replied. "If you say so... let's go, we need to talk to Itachi and Kisame to see what to do next..." Fuyu woke up and looked around. "W-where am I...?" She looked at the girl next to her "W-who are you?" She said grabbing at the shackle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:12 am
Ikari cought up some blood "Am Ikari, and right now were in Akatsuki's hidout aka hell." Ikari looked over at fuyu.  

l L L U M I N A T I

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games