Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Underground Pub Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:43 pm

Wakes up again. "Great. I either retire or never sleep."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:45 pm

she was downstairs eating, she sipps her drink looking around

Aprilbaby1

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:51 pm

Grabs his pistol and keys and sticks them in his pockets. He than goes back downstairs to eat. "Morning." Grabs an apple and starts eating it.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:53 pm

"morning" she said finishing her food and putting the plate away "sleep well?"

Aprilbaby1

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:57 pm

"Sure, but could of sleeped longer."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:59 pm

"i can help with that, if you want me too" she stands up and walks over to him

Aprilbaby1

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:02 am

"How?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:04 am

she leans in and kisses him lightly, she smiles as he starts to grow sleepy "thats how, its like a spell"

Aprilbaby1

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:06 am

"Well I guess I'll be heading back to bed." Heads back to his room, get on his bed, and falls asleep.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:08 am

she smiles "ill see you when you wake up" she walks out of the bar and walks around

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:18 pm

she walks back inside and looks at the clock "he should wake up in.....a minute" she said sitting down
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:21 pm

Starts waking up. "Well no more nightmares." Starts heading downstairs "Morning. Right it is morning?"

hopltetheleader

devils_girl000

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:54 am

hopltetheleader
Starts waking up. "Well no more nightmares." Starts heading downstairs "Morning. Right it is morning?"
darkness watch's him " if u get in my way and wakeup me up i will kill u or any one"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:56 am

Darkness-Ryuu
hopltetheleader
darkness watch's him " if u get in my way and wakeup me up i will kill u or any one"
"whats wrong with you?" she asked sitting on a table, sipping her drink, she wore a red skin tight dress that was cut at the side where it showed her legs

Aprilbaby1

devils_girl000

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:58 am

Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
hopltetheleader
"whats wrong with you?" she asked sitting on a table, sipping her drink, she wore a red skin tight dress that was cut at the side where it showed her legs
darkness " you kissing other guys first it was me and now it's other guys who are u going to stick with angle?"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff