Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

serbus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:15 pm
dronze
serbus
Aw, man, I missed that post! Awesome response dronze. I love it.

you didn't miss it, it didn't originally get posted. I got called into work before I got a chance to finish it.... but I left it open while I was at work so I could come home and finish it.

Na, I meant the post of the person you're ranting against. I like to get my say in at stupid people sometimes too. ^^

Btw, I just noticed the title change. Hilarious!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:30 pm
Hrm. I should have liked to speak to that person, also.
But I'm likely guiltier than I'd like to be of it.
b  

Bellabie

serbus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:32 pm
Bellabie
Hrm. I should have liked to speak to that person, also.
But I'm likely guiltier than I'd like to be of it.
b

Rarely are you guilty bell... except maybe guilty of 'too much humility'.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:41 pm
Is this not what he, too, is guilty of?
b  

Bellabie

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:44 pm
no, b, he's guilty of being a manipulative a**... you're just guilty of being politely ingracious.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:45 pm
Bellabie
Is this not what he, too, is guilty of?
b

Not at all, he is guilty of manipulation. This is one of the biggest taboos. Lying to get what you want.

You may lie bell, everyone does, but never have I seen you lie to get something you wanted.  

serbus

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:23 pm
If you can't get something the right way why get it at all?

You can't buy a porche so you steal one, whats the purpose of that?

You have a stolen porche that everyone is looking for (not a car guy so I don't know how to spell)

Same applies with girls, Why lie to a girl to get what you want (in his case...) if there is no love in the relationship? Yes, ___ is wonderful but it is a sacred act between people in love and if you lie to achieve that "love" then the whole deed is tainted.

(Supposing that is what the manipulative a** hole wants)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:52 pm
There's been a lot of good stuff lately....

dronze
Quote:
why do people give donations

Because people around here like to help out those people who are working towards a goal while showing that they're actually going to help Gaia grow into something more than a cesspool of idiocy.

We're selfish around here, we don't want to just throw 10k+ handouts to every goddess-forsaken n00b that comes to us begging for a few pixels that, if they actually put some work in for, they could just as easily have inside of a few weeks.

Quote:
like monthly collectibles and lots of gold

Suprisingly enough, as far as donations go, there are less common than you might think. Those of us who have avatars that look like they cost 100k on up are usually broke as a result of our recent aquisitions, whether or not we've had help getting them, so the wealth can get kinda tight at times. Most donations are small items that you can sell on the MP, and that are common enough to get from the Daily chance.

Quote:
to rich people instead of people who need it

This makes your SECOND epic failure in a single post. Your first? Your post is almost COMPLETELY DEVOID of ANY punctuation whatsoever. But this one irks me as much, if not more, than that...

Let me make this crystal clear for you, n00b...

GAIA IS NOT AN ESSENTIAL PART OF YOUR LIFE. THERE IS NOTHING ON THIS WEBSITE THAT YOU NEED. THERE ARE THINGS THAT YOU WANT, BUT IF YOU'RE TRYING TO TELL ANY OF US THAT YOU'LL DIE WITHOUT HAVING SOME LUMPING OF PIXELS, THEN I LOOK FORWARD TO READING YOUR OBITUARY.

GaiaOnline is a game, it should not be your only form of social contact with the outside world, and these little trinkets you think you NEED are nothing more than a few bytes of information.

Know the difference between want and need, or you will end up sorely disappointed in life.

Quote:
like me

Anyone donating to you would be feeding your ego-centric, intellegence-free thought that your continued existance on GaiaOnline would be a good thing for the community.

That being said, get smart or get out, you spoiled brat... we don't need any more of your kind around here.

Quote:
and others all post that i seen (most) says donations :and theres like things worth gold over 25k and gold by other people and they never help the people in need?

Get back to class and learn something... the only thing I got out of this fragment is that you're a loser not worth any more of my time than this.

Oh, by the way.... there's this neat trick that you can do with a brick to earn some gold... ask around about it...

dronze
Vice Captain

Dreccas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:04 pm
i'd give him 20k to video tape himself smashing a brick into his face repeatedly *shrug* but that's becaus i dislike whiners like that, mostly if it's a begging n00b i don't mind too much, as always dronze, you've awakened a primitive pleasure in me that wants you to continue beating n00bs with your oar ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:43 am
God, I wish I could do that. xd  

TheEmoSalesman

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:24 pm
Hey that idea of noobs bashing there heads with bricks actually works. Every time a noob bashes there head with a brick my hoard of September 2007 letters goes up from the original 12,600-12,800 gold I bought them for. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:48 pm
Oh god, that's just funny. Need, he needs a good bash on the head, a good sense knocked into him... that's what he needs.  

HalesABlack

Bellabie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:32 am
serbus
... but never have I seen you lie to get something you wanted.

Perhaps I'm just better at it...

How can you have any pudding
If you don't eat any meat?!
heart
Smartly done, Dronze.
b  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:13 pm
Grrrr my LanceCalvis account was locked for some bogus reason. Had over a million all legit on that account as well.  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:17 am
Sorry, friend.
b  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games