Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
New Members, introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaim Arouet

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:04 am
Hello. I'm a 19 year old kinda student who is new to the whole furry idea. Being as such, I have no fursona but am thinking about it. I'm very new to the idea and would love someone to talk to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:08 pm
Hello, I am Najia or you can call me Menyara which is my fursona. I'm not new to the furry concept but I am a new member to the guild. Yeah! My fursona is a white wolf with a mix of german shepherd too, which causes her to have the tan spots one on her chest the other on her back and speckles between her toes. Her ears are rather large for her head, she was expected to grow into them with age but that never came. As for her tail it's normal except for a small curl at the end. At the moment there are no piercings but that is subject to change.

And well I'm very glad to be here. Thank you for your time!

baeruto

Sweetheart

Novalution

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:52 pm
I used to be in this guild under the name Atlaas.
You can call me Nova or Tula now.
I'm a furry I'm not a furry I'm a furry I'm not a furry I'm a furry
I have a fursona that counts, right?
I'm 20.
I'm a rabbicoon.
I like stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:33 pm
i am 19 and a half.

I'm a kitten.

Call me Kal or Kitten.

Yes, i am a girl.

Loves to scratch and bite.hehe.

BitterFantasy

Lord_Darkseid87

5,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:12 pm
Hello! rofl
I am a 22 year old Kitty. (cat, neko, w/e)
My name is Abhorsen or you can call me Kitty. heart
I love to talk, cuddle, and be silly. Nya! rofl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:53 pm
*waves*
Hello, I'm DA-FDNT, Uhhh, I'm a 22 year old canine (M) from So-Cal, my 'fursonas' name is 'Canicula' - Been a member of gaia for around 3&1/2 years, & I run the M.T.G.P.S. Guild here on Gaia smile

DA-FDNT

Distinct Elder

Acrila

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:20 am
Hey the name is Acrila, not exactly new but just came out of the shadows of shyness! So hi, I like unicorns the most but pretty much all mythological beings and my fursona is a combination unicorn/ gryphon. The gryphon part is Siberian tiger and peregrine falcon maybe barn owl, maybe eagle. I haven't decided.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:52 pm
My names Scentrus, obviously I'm a skunk morph and of course I love doing what skunks do best mrgreen I'm pretty friendly, so feel free to chat or RP with me!  

Scentrus Darmoset

Dangerous Genius

6,075 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

Tyronic

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:14 pm
Hi im new here and Wanted to introduce myself

My fursona is Felix a fox fur my real age is 19 and a bit but he is 20 ive been into the whole furry thing since i was 10 and since then have been making a costume to match my avi is Felix just not the name
Thank you for accepting me i really appreciate it  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:17 pm
Hello, im Rove its nice to be a part of this guild, im new to Gaia but been a fur for a few years now  

rovekaru

Zhaff

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:26 am
Hey guys, I'm Zigor the Liger. (I'm working on changing my username!) My favourite things are tacos, pocky, cats, all animals, naruto, and so many other things!!!

I like living in a large cage with loads of toys and friends to play with. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:36 pm
Hi, I'm new. I'm Megan. I don't have a fursona but if people chat/RP with me and want me to make one, I might. I really love furries and I love to RP, but I'm kinda shy so.... PM me or invite me to an RP thread or whatever... :/ ... <3  

Megan Garland

Lydeth

5,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:51 pm
Mega Shye
Hi, I'm new. I'm Megan. I don't have a fursona but if people chat/RP with me and want me to make one, I might. I really love furries and I love to RP, but I'm kinda shy so.... PM me or invite me to an RP thread or whatever... :/ ... <3

Welcome! Newbly(not in a mean way) non-furry person! :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:26 pm
Whats up People, my name is Cloud Tahisu, Im 15 years old and a Red Wolf, Ive been in the Furry Fandom for at least 2 years and I have to say its awesome!

But I like to draw, eat, play my drums or bass and hang with friends and I hope to make new ones here! ^ ^  

IntergalacticUrine

Interesting Werewolf

Angelical Harmony

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:10 pm
Hello all. You can call me Jasmine. I am a 20 year old MtF Pre Op Transsexual. So far, I've come to have three fursonas depending on my mood. Cat, Bunny, and Dragonness.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games