Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Ever seen .hack// Yaoi/Yuri? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shialu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:43 am

Oohkay, The one day that I'm gone this awesomeness happens.

Replies: Hay, my comic :D
*quoting that fk12thing for emphasis*
Slate: That is not my Shinnosuki Sakamuki D<
Balmung sucks.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:13 am

The Slate Scholar
IT'S .HACK//'S FAULT FOR MAKIGN ALL THE CHARACTERS
SO HAWT. DDDDD:<

I KNOW. emo

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:39 am

However, ever noticed how the male characters usually have a more
tortured past? Sure Atoli could never find a mirror to look in, but En-
drance's love was destroyed, Haseo lost his memory, Kuhn was coma-
tose,and of course, the most twisted of all: GABI WAS A WHORE IRL.
:000
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:07 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. WHORE!GABI MAKES ME WANT TO DIE A LITTLE.

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

iChigusa Kusaka

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:02 am

Meh. heart
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:14 am

for yuri i want to see some PixAtoli action

iSkeith

Shialu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:40 pm

Yet again, my name is Gabi in German.. so.~
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:58 pm

It's a real shame Hiiragi's love for Sakaki was never returned. Sakaki was so blind… But then again, Hiiragi did have a few things to learn from Endrance about true love. Now that I think of it, Hiiragi was too good for Sakaki anyway…

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:07 pm

Gabi was a whore? That is repulsive on soo many levels. ;<

Although not all Female characters just had trivial melodramatic pasts, like Atoli; what about Kaede, she caused the death of her own son out of carelessness. Surely this doesn’t top a life of prostitution, but the loss she felt must have been heart wrenching.

Or even Tsukasa?

Even though people have a hard time allying her with the female persona, her real life self, An Shoji, is one hundred and ten percent female, and she had a very difficult life: her mother died when she was very young, her father subjected her to years of mental, and sometimes physical abuse and neglect.

And Subaru?!
She’s a paraplegic!! She enjoys the world because she can do the things she can no longer so in real life, i.e. walk and run. D;

Aura and Lycoris are technically female, but they are AIs, so they only kinda count.

And Lastly
Even though I absolutely abhor her personally, Aina is a chronically ill girl whose only brother falles into a coma.

Compared to those above Atoli seems a bit hypersensitive.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:35 pm

True, but bullying does a hell of a lot to your psychological state. Especially when you also have pressure from parents.

ANYWAY...

:O I'd totally draw s'more, but... yea. I'm pretending to know about King Henry IV now for English class.

fk12

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:49 pm

I hate Aina. D<
She got what she deserved.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:33 pm

HaseoXth
for yuri i want to see some PixAtoli action

Im on the case!!!

haseo9

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:58 pm

x-Rorein
Gabi was a whore? That is repulsive on soo many levels. ;<

Although not all Female characters just had trivial melodramatic pasts, like Atoli; what about Kaede, she caused the death of her own son out of carelessness. Surely this doesn’t top a life of prostitution, but the loss she felt must have been heart wrenching.

Or even Tsukasa?

Even though people have a hard time allying her with the female persona, her real life self, An Shoji, is one hundred and ten percent female, and she had a very difficult life: her mother died when she was very young, her father subjected her to years of mental, and sometimes physical abuse and neglect.

And Subaru?!
She’s a paraplegic!! She enjoys the world because she can do the things she can no longer so in real life, i.e. walk and run. D;

Aura and Lycoris are technically female, but they are AIs, so they only kinda count.

And Lastly
Even though I absolutely abhor her personally, Aina is a chronically ill girl whose only brother falles into a coma.

Compared to those above Atoli seems a bit hypersensitive.

Ok. I sorta kinda understand you! I kinda feel bad for Kaede, since i didn't even know that. D=
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:11 pm

I felt so bad for Tsukasa.

emo

That part where that dog or cat (I don't remember) died or was taken away from her made me so sad. ;-;

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:37 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I remember that.

If I had tear ducts, I probably would have teared up a little. Maybe.
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games