Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:28 pm

Zyth felt his tail go up and he went with it. Zyth tried to reach for some thing soild but found nothing. Zyth whimpered lightly and sneezed. But he sneezed a small spark of fire. Uh oh.

Fate was knocked to the wall, feeling the hard ground hit him. Almost knocked out, he kept himself awake for one thing told him too. 'Stay alive... Mist needs you... Stay Alive... The pups they need you... Stay Alive... or die trying.. Don't give in."

Fate turned his self with his battered side he rammed himself into Hogan. Although he felt like he was going to die he kept attacking.

||- I think we should wait, for willow to come back. -||
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:32 pm

((Okay, we should wait. But, Storm should hurt Luna real bad first!))

Storm clawed down Luna's side.

((I g2g too! Bye!))

Wolfy_Girl117

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:32 pm

|Considering shes got teh other wolves besides Amiko, fate, and Storm...yea. we need to wait.|

*Luna shot into the sky as lightning struck Storm throwing her off Luna's back*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:03 pm

Storm landed on the ground and groaned. She closed her eyes and laid there very still.

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:04 pm

Hogan got up and suddenly showed fate he had his son,"You do anything he dies. Now Mist come with me and your pup will live."
Mist lets out a whimper but reluctantly stands and walks toward him with her head down.
BlackRain looks at Luna,"Move or else I will attack you also!"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:06 pm

Fate snarled helplessly but he gave in. His eyes pleaded.

"Why? What do want with her? Take me... please.. I won't fight."

Zyth whimpered as he was held in the air, he saw both his parent with sad expressions.

LilSnowBird

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:11 pm

Storm slowly rised to her paws, tilting to the left, then the right. She noticed Mist walking towards Hogan. She snarled and crept of behind him, she looked at Zyth, "Run as far as you can." She whispered, and suddenly bit Hogan, making him release Zyth.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Hogan was faster though and grabbed him by the scruff. He then spun around and smacked Storm away with his paw.
Hogan smirked at his pain,"I've liked her since we were young but she never liked me and her brother kept me away. Now I can use this scrap of fur to my advantage."
Mist licked Fates cheek then sadly walked to Hogan,"Please don't hurt my pup."
Hogan looked at Fate,"In 10 mins you can come out and pick your son up. He will be by the lagoon. Don't follow us and don't let anyone else follow us or I will come back and kill everyone of your pups." He carried zyth out. Mist looked at Fate her eyes brimming with sadness before following him out.

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:15 pm

"Mist... I'm so sorry... I..."

Fate shut his eyes and tears fell down his face. When she was out of sight he clawed the walls and slashed at the grounds. Fate cried his heart out.

Fate collapsed to the ground... he knew she was gone. he had to think of some thing.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:16 pm

"Crap." Storm muttered.

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:21 pm

((Hogan is heartless!))
Hogan dropped Zyth and growled,"Stay here or your dead!"
Mist lowered her head and nuzzled her son,"I love you. Be brave my little son. Stay here and your father will come for you."
Hogan growing impatient shoved her forward,"Come on! We need to go!" Mist stood next to him but kept a space between them as they disappeared into the trees.
BlackRain burst into the den,"Mist! Mist? Where is she? Where is my sister?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:23 pm

Storm looked at him. "Hogan. He took her. And, if you leave this cave, your dead." She licked him, and then looked over to Fate. "Are you okay?"

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:28 pm

BlackRain sat down with his head bowed,"How could I let this happen! I promised to always protect her!"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:31 pm

"It's not your fault, and we will get her back. Where are the pups?" Storm added, she wondered if they already knew there mother was gone for good if they didn't get her back.

Wolfy_Girl117

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:31 pm

Fate covered his face with his paws.

"I lost her.... I lost her... this is all my fault. I was supposed to protect her.. and I couldn't even do that."

Zyth sat there.

"Momma?" he called out as she left into the woods.

||- Oh gawd I just started crying! That was horrible... the little puppy... and the mom. Awww! -||
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games