Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:21 pm
TY Charns
Orin Dragoon
((oh man this is getting sad. someone reply please please please. CLOVER WAKE UP WAKE UP, TY TY TY TY TY TY were frozen in flight))

((I'm kinda waiting on your buddy Tramer...))
((I'll kill em ninja I mean yell at him.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:36 pm
((You know what the sad thing is…I wrote the post…and thought I posted it…

I don’t have time tonight thou I’ll get it in tomorrow.))  

Tramer
Crew

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:26 am
Tramer
((You know what the sad thing is…I wrote the post…and thought I posted it…

I don’t have time tonight thou I’ll get it in tomorrow.))

((Twenty-five hours later...

I'm not trying to rush you, I just thought I'd mention.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:22 pm
((ill rush you. telling me to hurry my but on halo 3 and you wont post. im going to shoot you in your dome tonight if you dont post))  

Orin Dragoon

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:55 pm
Out of instinct Tramer lifted his free blade pushing the blade aimed at his shoulder up several inches harmlessly over his shoulder, thou he took extra care to keep the dull of his blade in-between his neck and his appoints sword.

Tramer grinded his teeth frustrated he had not taken his chance to easily finish his foe, thou his frustration quickly changed to worry, his foe obviously had no fear of death…why would he? he was just a puppet… with this thought he knew he had to finish this fight quickly.

Jumping back he took a fighting stance, closing his eyes he mumbled a short phrase, from the tips of both his swords a sudden yet bright flash of light briefly lit the room. Not wasting a moment, hoping his appoint to be blinded by the light Tramer lunged forward, making a powerful upward swing with his leading blade wile keeping his secant sword keep tucked close to his body so as to defend himself if his attack failed.

Only several miles away form the spider hive a strange young girl sat high in the branches of a tree overlooking the forest, she held a massive scythe than she let hang haphazardly as she held it at the very end in-between her index finger and thumb, the blade was not all that large, thou it was masterly crafted, the blunt of the blade shaped as flames giving it almost a serrated appearance.

Her skin was unnaturally pall, thou all her other features looked as any other young girl around ten through fifteen, all excluding a simple black peace of cloth rapid around her head covering her right eye.

She hummed a ere tune that seemed to carry on the wind, it was only as she herd someone approaching from off in the distance did she stop, “looks like I have a visitor” she said happily.

“my lady…it is a member of the group your sister scouted several days ago…” the voice of a man spoke seemingly from nowhere.

Her expression instantly changed to that of a pouting child, “them…thou we are not suppose to kill them!” she said jumping from the tree, kicking it in a childish fashion. Thou her expiration quickly changed yet again, this time to a sadistic smile that looked almost unnatural on the face of a child, “as long as I don’t kill him they will have nothing to be mad at me about…lets see what kind of games he likes to play!” she said with a giggle.

Several moments later she stood only feet behind Epotheros, “do you like to play games?” she said in a insistent voice, “I like to play games…” she continued thou as she finished specking a sadistic smile formed on her face, out of nowhere Epotheros was surrounded by men dressed in black armored in partial plate male, there faces were concealed leaving only there eyes, all were armed with one katana hanging from there waist. “I’ll let you play with my friends for a bit” she said with a giggle, as thou signaling her men to attack all raised there weapons and converged on Epotheros.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:22 am
((-Ryu, In case you haven't found out by now, Maurikal's computer died on her. That's why she hasn't been able to join us near as often as we would normally expect.
-Maurikal, Good luck with the technical issues, we know what your going through. Hope to see you back here with us soon.
-Tramer, I didn't think you could make that little girl much more fun, but you did. Welcome back, I look forward to 'playing' with her in the distant future.
-Captain, I would say "try not to kill the lass for me" but something tells me I'd better say something more like "don't go pulling any punches" instead.
-Orin, I'm terribly tired right now, but I promise I'll try and post something with twenty-four hours. Right now, I need some pillow time.
-Foxkilth, I wrote a message for everyone else, thought I'd leave one for you too. (though you probably won't read it until I tell you to get online and check the thread...)
-TY, Hurry up and click submit, log off, shut down, and go to bed.))  

TY Charns
Crew

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:43 am
((I'm softening up. I actually found myself trying to keep the storm brothers alive. I created them as sacrificial pieces built to provide leverage, and yet somehow, somewhere along the way I forgot that. It wasn't until just a few moments ago that I remembered just how fragile human consciences can be.))

By some wicked twist of occurrences, it was in the single moment just before Tramer's blinding flare, that both warrior hosts became inexplicitly... lost. Whether the controlling arachnids had broken off connection with their hosts or lost connection from some other circumstance, the fact of the matter was that for a tiny moment in time, they were free.
In that moment, that small fraction of time, both men were plucked out of a realm which they had grown accustom to and were comfortable in, been dropped into a strange new situation, and blinded by a great flash of light, all in a moment's time just before they were ripped to shreds by adversaries they hadn't even know that were there.

The younger brother, upon 'returning to himself', slackened his grip on the now foreign blades in his hands just enough that he couldn't have defended himself from Tramer's slice if he had wanted to.

The newly 'awakened' elder sibling, also slackened his grip, so that his juiced-up hold on Shmitty's fist was let go. No longer restrained by the currant's raw power, at the near exact moment he unleashed his ball of inferno, Shmitty's attack would most definitely be (quite accidentally, I'm sure) incredibly stronger than intended, easily blowing the man's legs out from under his standing body, as well as billowing out beyond that to burn the former host's remaining skin.
...not to mention the phosphorous rocks that covered the cave walls behind, and above, and in front of, and beside him. In fact, just about the only spot in this particular hallway that wasn't studded with the glowing rocks was the corner where the two dormant arachnids lay curled up.

They say your life flashes before your eyes in the moment before you die.
But what if your mind doesn't know what your body has done for the past decade?
I wonder what you would see in that last fleeting moment...

(("They say your life flashes before your eyes in the moment before you die.
But what if your mind doesn't know what your body has done for the past decade?
I wonder what you would see in that last fleeting moment..".))  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:34 pm
sorry, dont have time to post, thinking of an explosive reply.... huh explosive  

Orin Dragoon

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:29 pm
((I've been here... just not knowing what to post sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:16 pm
((ok really im a dumbass, just safe to say.. im rerewrighting this thing back to the orig draft I did cuzz ya im a dummy. enough said))

Shmitty felt the electricty halt just as the falre blew threw the mans leg. watching as everything seemed to slow to almost a halt, as shmitty regained control of the fight, shmitty didnt relize the confution in his enemys eyes as he pulled the wooled warrior to the ground, he placed an open palm to the wariors face. "im sorry it has to be this way" he mummerd as he sent another flare into his enemys face, leaving him headless, shmitty then quikly got to his feet and rushed into the other room were the two controling spiders were. he unsheethed his sword again and quikly slung the sword at the spider controling Clover, cutting threw its neck, nearly beheading it completly, watching it as it bleed out with its head just dangling by threads of flesh or tendon. then he pointed his attention to the spider controling Ty and he found himself debating weather or not to end its life, Shmitty wanted to fight Ty, no KILL Ty. Shmitty was still a demon after all and he got an almost evil smirk on his face as he imagined what the fight between himself and Ty would be like, but he quikly shook the thought away. he then raised his sword and stabed it into the spiders mid section and then into the earth, pinning it there. shmitty didnt want to kill it yet, he wanted the spider to see the demon that was going to end its life.

((hahahahaha we all die somtime, might as well laugh as you experense your last life experense gonk scream crying blaugh ))

((reEDITED... FIRE COMING OUT A MONKEYS HEAD))  

Orin Dragoon

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:27 am
((HEY GUYS!! My friend just started a new X-Men rp. Go here if you want to check it out... We really need more peoples..

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/x-men-the-rp-accepting-profiles/t.49730691/

On this rps end I have no idea what to post considering Larien is suppose to be fighting Clover. Any ideas?)))  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:19 pm
((Ryu`, I guess we just wait for Clover's computer issues to work out so that you two can work together to make up some story of what happened to you two while everyone else was everywhere else.
Other than that, now that Clover's not being controlled by the spiders anymore I suppose you could work on building up a panic as you begin to worry about your great love Tramer, after all, he did run in to the caves intent on facing TY, and he has been in there a while...

and Orin, I liked your first draft better. I didn't even realize you changed it until I came in here to see Ryu`s new post.))  

TY Charns
Crew

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:18 pm
((I'm gonna kick Tramer in the face hole next time he gets on!!! I am still waiting for him to reply to another rp. On the Clover note, I think as soon as I can post a good re-entry for Larien I will assume that Clover is no longer under the spiders control and jsut join in the fights else where.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:20 pm
The cold was unbearably annoying. An uncharacteristic snarl adorned Clover's face as she frantically searched for a warm cover from the wretched ice storm. Falling into a crouch she tried to escape the icy prison Larien had conjured. Clover's controller could feel some distant distress but was too engrossed in her present hostess' conflict to pay much notice. Suddenly everything went black and Clover's body fell completely on the ground.

--

At that time Clover's conscience could feel the intruder leaving. "What's happening?" Clover's voice rang out as the glowing sphere's of light loomed around her.

"It seems your allies have come through for you," the chorus of voices was surprisingly reassuring for once. The lights disappeared and Clover could feel the familiar control she had once possessed.
--
No longer confined within her own mind Clover began to stir.

((Ello everyone. I want to apologize for being gone for so long. As Ty has already said, my computer died on me. I had to replace the hard drive and add more ram. I wasn't able to work on fixing it until the semester ended. I've sort have been unwilling to return to Gaia until now. I'm not sure why. I guess I've just been tired, but I've truly missed it, so I'm back. Again I will be working at my summer camp, but will have more free time so I hope to be able to make up for all the lost time. By the way, my writing is going to be rather shabby for awhile until I get back into sync. Sorry about that.))

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers