Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lycans, Vampyre, and Humans...oh dear... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:52 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Im sorry no, Kat is Mine, You cant Save her" He chuckles "Ill fight you For Angel"
im not leaving woth out both of them
toboe stands up completely with blood coming from his mouth he then flies forward and stabs the werewolf with all his strength in the right thigh(being his highest point he can reach}

He Raor's in Pain and yells "Thats it!!" He stabes the Charms with his Claw and They start to Bleed "They will die!"

Kat Falls ovr holding her chest as it starts to bleeding she Groans "Gahhh"
toboe continues to stab the werewolf trying to kill it
stop hurting them and hurt me instead!!!
toboe loses more blood but doesn't stop

He Grabs his Tail and throws him into the Wall again "Your stupidity Will not Only get yourself killed But them As well! I told you once Ill say it again Kat is Mine! and I didnt Kidnap her She works For ME!"
toboe coughs up blood and his arm starts to glow where the tattoo is
a person dosent work for someone in free will when the employer beats and hurts the employee
the black rose tattoo glows blod red and toboe's eyes turn blood red his voice completely changes to a deep one that sounds like it has had thousands of years of experience

He looks at him and Smirks "Ha! I see your a Reincarnation AM I wrong?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:52 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Im sorry no, Kat is Mine, You cant Save her" He chuckles "Ill fight you For Angel"
im not leaving woth out both of them
toboe stands up completely with blood coming from his mouth he then flies forward and stabs the werewolf with all his strength in the right thigh(being his highest point he can reach}

He Raor's in Pain and yells "Thats it!!" He stabes the Charms with his Claw and They start to Bleed "They will die!"

He Grabs his Tail and throws him into the Wall again "Your stupidity Will not Only get yourself killed But them As well! I told you once Ill say it again Kat is Mine! and I didnt Kidnap her She works For ME!"
a person dosent work for someone in free will when the employer beats and hurts the employee
the black rose tattoo glows blod red and toboe's eyes turn blood red his voice completely changes to a deep one that sounds like it has had thousands of years of experience

still bitting the guys neck titghing the grip
"toboe run ill take the hit from now on"

King Yoshimitsu

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:55 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
"oh thats not good" she bites her lip, she kicks the door "let me out of here" she yells, she growls her anger rising, she grips the door frame, her eyes glowing a little

Kat Falls on the Floore holding her chest in Pain as it Starts to bleed she Graon's "GAH!" Angel starts Feeling the Same Pain
she falls to her knees "what the hell?" she asked, she holds her chest gripping her eyes shut, she focused "come on, come out" she yells "show yourself" she screams out

Kat throws up Blood "Somthing is wrong with The Boss...I need to go Help Him or we are both Dead" She gets up open's the Door and falls out she closes the Door with her legs
she grips the necklace tightly "this isnt right" she snapped, she closes her eyes biting her lip, she screams out, her hair floating a little, her body starts to pulse, she grips the necklace tighter "must stop him" she whispered standing up, her eyes changed to blue

Kat pulls herself to Stand and pulls her Black mask back Up "Damit It hurts!"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:56 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

i dont know what i am but i'll be damned if i let you hurt them
toboes body grows and the fur turns deep black he then stands at least a whole 5 feet taller then the other werewolf his body much stronger then the other wereolf and his eyes glow blood red he walks forward and cuts the wereolf in half as if it were paper
you have a few more hours to live in agonizing pain tell me how to end theres and ill end yours

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:57 pm

King Yoshimitsu
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

He Pulls him Off Grabing His Tiny head Compared to Him and Throws him into a Rusty Pipe "Your Bite's Feel like Miskitos!"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:57 pm

"you have no idea" she opens the door "let them go" she yells "you harm them, then ill harm you" she smirks walkign out of the room, she grips the necklace

Aprilbaby1

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:59 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Yoshimitsu
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

He Pulls him Off Grabing His Tiny head Compared to Him and Throws him into a Rusty Pipe "Your Bite's Feel like Miskitos!"

reverted back to human form
"hahaha just you wait"
coughing up blood from the mouth
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:59 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

toboes body grows and the fur turns deep black he then stands at least a whole 5 feet taller then the other werewolf his body much stronger then the other wereolf and his eyes glow blood red he walks forward and cuts the wereolf in half as if it were paper
you have a few more hours to live in agonizing pain tell me how to end theres and ill end yours

"I Rather Have them Die Then let You Have Them!" He Breaks the Necklace's "They will Die in an Hour" He lauph's then closes his eye's and He Die's

iLacey

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:01 pm

Aprilbaby1
"you have no idea" she opens the door "let them go" she yells "you harm them, then ill harm you" she smirks walkign out of the room, she grips the necklace

Kat Falls to the Floore and couph's up blood she yell's "He Broke My Necklace! He Broke it!" He looks to her left and See's him Dead on the Floore
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:01 pm

she felt pain throughout her, she falls to the floor "damn" she grips the necklace and pulls it off, she breaks it "i hate you" she whispered, she grinds her teeth together, she slams her fists on the ground

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:03 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"I Rather Have them Die Then let You Have Them!" He Breaks the Necklace's "They will Die in an Hour" He lauph's then closes his eye's and He Die's
the glowing werewolf walks over to the girls and looks at the necklaces
is there a way to transfer them from you to me and make it so that i die
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:05 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

she looks at him "oh no you dont" she quickly stands up and takes a step back "im not letting you do that"

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:08 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

she looks at him "oh no you dont" she quickly stands up and takes a step back "im not letting you do that"

?She stands up weakly and Grabs his Arm holding herself up "Im not going to let you do that...Look Ill Die for Angel...Ive Done so Many horible thing and Almost Killed her today..." SHe grabs Angel and Absorbs the Curse of the Necklace from her
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:09 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

?She stands up weakly and Grabs his Arm holding herself up "Im not going to let you do that...Look Ill Die for Angel...Ive Done so Many horible thing and Almost Killed her today..." SHe grabs Angel and Absorbs the Curse of the Necklace from her
"no, i cant let you die" she whispered, tears streamed down her face

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:10 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

angel im not going to let you too die
blood tears form on his eyes
please....
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games