Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:18 pm

"Yeah, I want to know. Now what is this?"
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:42 pm

she snickers and climbs up on him, she pins him down and smiles "this....well this is playing" she smirks "its really fun messing with you, you make the most weirdest yet cutiest faces ever"

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:51 pm

"I do?" He looks at her. "I wonder what would happen if I suddenly decided to get up."
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:55 pm

she nodds "yep" then she looks behind her "i would fall off the bed" she loosk back at him "and if i do, im takin you with me" she grins and shakes her head "nah im just messing with you" she smiles and hops off of him, she walks over to her bed and plops down on her back, she yawns and closes her eyes

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:03 pm

He looked to the side and sighed. He if he had really wanted to say that. He went out of the room silently and came back in less then three minutes with a giant penguin. He tossed it on her.
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:06 pm

"oof" she opens her eyes "what is this?" she asked sitting up and looking at the giant penguin, she looks over at him, raising her eyebrows

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:11 pm

"Found it."
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:15 pm

"found it? where exactly did you find it?" she asked setting it beside her and hopping off the bed

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:17 pm

"I think it's a school owned bit of property. Do you know of any penguins in Finland?"
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:23 pm

"hmm i guess" she walks to the door "imma go see if i can find anything interesting" she smiles

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:30 pm

"Wait." He had a playful, "You never told me the date. How am I going to get that?"
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:34 pm

she smirks "your going to have to come and get it" she teased then walks off, she quickly stepped into one of the rooms and hid

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:36 pm

He walked out of the room, looked in both directions and went the other way looking in a room of his own.
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:43 pm

she looked around as she walked in the room, she saw alot of stuff scattered everywhere "wow" she whispered and starts looking in the closet

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:45 pm

He went in and got a bag. Then he filled it with as many stuffed animals as he could find. Then he swung it around his shoulder and walked out to look for her.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games