Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN/WITCH RP! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:31 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
kat meet the talking koi fish that i cant seem to catch no matter how big and fat it gets
kiba moves his head to the ground
so you mind letting go of my face

"Sorry!" she says and lets go still stareing at the Fish "It Talks?"
well in the wolf language at least..
the fish makes a bark like sound
SHUT UP YOU EVIL BAG OF SCALES I WILL NOT DO THAT

She looks at the Two "You will not do What?" The Fat Cat rubs up against Her she Pushes it into the Water

something very disturbing and messed up
kiba spits on the fish and looks at the fat cat floundering in the water

"Is it Dealing with SExual Crap If so Im Going to Eat that ting!" She looks at the Fat Cat  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:36 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
kat meet the talking koi fish that i cant seem to catch no matter how big and fat it gets
kiba moves his head to the ground
so you mind letting go of my face

"Sorry!" she says and lets go still stareing at the Fish "It Talks?"

She looks at the Two "You will not do What?" The Fat Cat rubs up against Her she Pushes it into the Water

"Is it Dealing with SExual Crap If so Im Going to Eat that ting!" She looks at the Fat Cat
told you you didnt want to know
the fish spits water out of its mouth at the cat and then goes under water  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:38 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

"Oh your gonna wish you hadnt Done that!" She jumps into the Water and extends her claw and throws it out of water bleeding "HA!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:42 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

"Oh your gonna wish you hadnt Done that!" She jumps into the Water and extends her claw and throws it out of water bleeding "HA!"
kiba picks the fish up and throws it back into the water
as much as i hate that thing it wouldnt be right if it were dead...id have no one to talk to in the wolf language that wasn't a wolf  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:46 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

as much as i hate that thing it wouldnt be right if it were dead...id have no one to talk to in the wolf language that wasn't a wolf

She gets out of the Water and shake's off the Water "You could teach me I do know 4 languages" (not rlly lol just my character) she starts licking herself Dry  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:50 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

She gets out of the Water and shake's off the Water "You could teach me I do know 4 languages" (not rlly lol just my character) she starts licking herself Dry
its not the teaching thats required you have to be able to form the wolven tounge not learn the language  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:54 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

its not the teaching thats required you have to be able to form the wolven tounge not learn the language

"Well then let me see what your tongue looks like then" She open's his mouth and pulls out his Tongue and looks at it "Well My Tongue looks nothing like this your's is all Big and Flat Mine is Small and prickly when Im a Cat"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:55 pm
after a few days alone and thinking she decides to go talk to people. she sees kat and kiba and walks up to them. " hello!" she said with a gentle smile.  

KillerCookie329

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:59 pm
TaraNatureGirl
after a few days alone and thinking she decides to go talk to people. she sees kat and kiba and walks up to them. " hello!" she said with a gentle smile.
kiba looked up at her
sup
the fish comes back up and shoots water at her and says something in the wolven language
I SWEAR IF THAT FISH SHOOTS AT ONE MORE PERSON IM GOING TO TEAR IT TO SHREDS!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:01 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

"Well then let me see what your tongue looks like then" She open's his mouth and pulls out his Tongue and looks at it "Well My Tongue looks nothing like this your's is all Big and Flat Mine is Small and prickly when Im a Cat"
kiba pulls his toung back into his mouth
thats not what i meant you have to have the right type of vocal cords and throat for it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:02 pm
* she looks stunned* what an weird fish.............. * she said looking at it* im....sorry about my melt down before.... its just when i hear people tslk about alines or even joke about aliens like that i just loose it..........  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:04 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

thats not what i meant you have to have the right type of vocal cords and throat for it

Her Jaw Drops "Your Saying I have a Bad Voice!" She slaps him with her Claws then Walks off with hr Tail in the Air and Nose in the Air as well  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:11 pm
TaraNatureGirl
* she looks stunned* what an weird fish.............. * she said looking at it* im....sorry about my melt down before.... its just when i hear people tslk about alines or even joke about aliens like that i just loose it..........
yeah the koi can speak diffrent langueges including tho fan, and lyconic....is there a reason why?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:13 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

Her Jaw Drops "Your Saying I have a Bad Voice!" She slaps him with her Claws then Walks off with hr Tail in the Air and Nose in the Air as well
no i mean you might not have the right type of voice not that yours sucked  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:16 pm
well........ everyone on my planet was so nice and everyone cared....even if you punched them by accentdent or even on perpous, they wouldnt yell at you cause they would know why or if it was an accident........and i loved my family and friends so much and they were respected people on my planet as well................then my planet was blown up, but my mom was smart enought to send me to this planet as a child before it was blown up...............and it just drives me nuts when people joke around or kinda talk weird about aliens......  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games