Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:31 am
(~jumps on ur back~ hehehehehe)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:35 am
(*stumbles* hey *falls back then turns and pinns him* ha *Grins*)  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:17 am
(aah fudge...)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:30 am
(*laughs* ha, gottcha *sticks tounge out*)  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:40 am
(~grabs ur tounge~ haha!)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:47 pm
(randomly appears from nowhere. "whoa....so thats whats behind door number 3" so where is this story at?)  

coreykill

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:11 pm
(we were waiting for the last ok to start.....which is you)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:30 pm
Name: Namine
Appearence: Long greyish brown hair, green eyes. Slim yet muscular with big eyes and small feet XD
Race: Human

((Here's mine. April is with Sasuke and Vasily, ur stuck with me razz Ok...

START!!  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:16 pm
(*squeels* hey...leg go muh toung)
(awsome XDD)

Secret was laying under the sun, it was funny how she could be out in the sun all day and still be snow white pale, she stands and dusts herself off, her wings folded in, she yawns and stretches  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:34 pm
*same guy i was before then i suppose*

he mutterd something yawning loudly as he awoke in a small clearing with only a single tree in the middle. up until a moment ago he had been leaning against the tree sleeping soundly until something had startled a nearby bird making it fly away quickly. its loud cry waking him up. vasily looked around curiously.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:37 pm
(lolz wats up? long time no speak, oh i wrote a poem in my journal, could u read it? plz)

Secret rubbs her eyes as she starts walking, she kneeled by a nearby river and splashed her face, some of her black hair matted against her face, she pushes it back behind her ear and stands  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:46 pm
(wow....just wow....its good but..damn its dark as hell....oh yes....hi!!)
he searches the clearing with his eyes finally spotting a small rabbit that had apparently frightend the bird away. shaking his head he walked around the tree plucking an apple from its branches and eating it hungrily. he dropped the core on the ground and walked towards the sound of a nearby river slowly hoping the water was drinkable.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:51 pm
(lolz yea i kno XPP and thanks ^_^)

Secret cups her hands in the water and sips out of it, she smiles and splashes the water, looking at her dark green eyes, she stretches out before sitting back down and laying out on her back, closing her eyes, her hand in the water, splashing it a little  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:38 am
misuzu sat, asleep in a tree nearbye. he rolled in his sleep and fell. about halfway he woke up. "AAAAAH!!!!!!!!!" he hit the ground."ouch!"  

The_Last_Avenger

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:32 pm
A distant scream was heard some where behind Vasily and to the right-ish of his rear. "SNAKE, SNAKE SNAKE!!" There was a distinct FWAP then silence once more.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games