Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:43 pm
Krissim Klaw
eek Wow, that is a major drain of gold. What did you spend it on?

A July and August 2004 letters. sweatdrop I mentioned that when I did it, remember?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:48 pm
Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw
eek Wow, that is a major drain of gold. What did you spend it on?

A July and August 2004 letters. sweatdrop I mentioned that when I did it, remember?
Oh yah, forgot about that. August 04 items were popular. On the bright side though, it will add wealth to your inventory as the letter inflates. XD  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:57 pm
Krissim Klaw
Oh yah, forgot about that. August 04 items were popular. On the bright side though, it will add wealth to your inventory as the letter inflates. XD

*hisses and hoards* These are not for selling, they were to compleat my precious collection.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:09 am
Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw

*hisses and hoards* These are not for selling, they were to compleat my precious collection.
(Giggles) That's what I meant as in inventory wealth, though... (moves away form hoard) maybe I should stand over here. XD  

Krissim Klaw

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:24 am
man..I'm on an art block. X_x..

and I still owe a lot of people. I can't seem to come up with ideas on how to do the stuff I owe to people for their pics.

this sucks..  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:07 am
Something is seriously wrong with our internet.... it's running so slow on australian sites... but nothing else.......  

Crenn

Terra Omalley

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:13 am
wish I spent more time on gaia, I'd probably have more gold then I currently do... and a part of me still wishes that I had never bought this angelic scarf... the items I traded to get it are now worth like triple the value of one... but meh, I wanted one badly XD (and I've been semi poor ever since :XP: )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:00 am
Aww, Terra, but the angelic scarf is such a cutie, that is the down side with large items though. Such a sacrifice. You could always sell it, and try to get back some of what you sold for it. XP

OMG so excited, well first off my baby Mantis shed again last night. I knew he was getting ready too, and I'm just so glad he made it through the car ride before doing it. I'm afraid of what might of happened if my art class hadn't been cancled, and I had to leave at 9pm for the 7 hour drive instead of 2pm when we did leave.

And another OMG one of my old linearts was resold. I was informed about it and to my joy I ended up with 150k from the small venture. I'm so close to my grass skirt its not even funny. Just another 50k or so... @__@

INFLATION STAY AWAY DARN YOU! (Doest the deflation dance)  

Krissim Klaw

Tiger_Paladin

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:10 am
Krissim Klaw
Aww, Terra, but the angelic scarf is such a cutie, that is the down side with large items though. Such a sacrifice. You could always sell it, and try to get back some of what you sold for it. XP

OMG so excited, well first off my baby Mantis shed again last night. I knew he was getting ready too, and I'm just so glad he made it through the car ride before doing it. I'm afraid of what might of happened if my art class hadn't been cancled, and I had to leave at 9pm for the 7 hour drive instead of 2pm when we did leave.

And another OMG one of my old linearts was resold. I was informed about it and to my joy I ended up with 150k from the small venture. I'm so close to my grass skirt its not even funny. Just another 50k or so... @__@

INFLATION STAY AWAY DARN YOU! (Doest the deflation dance)

>.>; Every time I do the deflation dance, I twist my ankle...

I wish I had an angelic scarf, I'm trying to collect every angelic item, but they're so expensive. sad Eh, I'll figure out something.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:19 am
Davin_Nightwind
Gah...I've got to stop freaken procrastinating...I have four or five pictures that I've been meaning to work on, plus my trilogy and my StarFox story...Gah...I don't know what's wrong with me...Maybe I need to lock up all my video games and just go creative for a while. I dunno. Maybe part of it is the fact that I see so many of the great artists in the guild and get disheartened. My stories really aren't that big of a deal. I know what's up with them. I just want to be sure of what I want to happen before I write it, and that can take a while. But my art... stressed
No, you just need motivation...*takes out chainsaw* ^ ^ Don't make me use this... razz

Either way, I think motivation is the big thing, which is why you play the games over doing your art. ^ ^ Maybe putting the games away would help...especially since it's practically the weekend for you now, anyway. razz  

Tiger_Paladin

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:47 am
First of all,that sounds most threatening. Second, its not that easy. Motivation comes and goes- video games or not. You can't push motivation. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:04 am
UglyCoyoteNG
First of all,that sounds most threatening. Second, its not that easy. Motivation comes and goes- video games or not. You can't push motivation. neutral

it's cool. I know him IRL. And that is very true.  

Davin_Nightwind

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:05 am
GIANT MANTS SQUEE!

I finally got my grass skirt after several months of questing. Thanks to a wonderful donation from Katzekinder (please no one use this as a sign to send spam begging pms to her) I was finally able to scrape enough up for it. I'm now broke, and so excited I'm trying to mix high french fashion with grass, but its a good thing. mrgreen whee heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:16 am
Whoo, things are going well.
EVen though I'm back where I started, but meh. I'm not letting my parents bother me anymore. They want me to find a new job, but apparently they haven't yet understood that the whole reason I tried moving out is because there simply aren't any jobs out here. <<;

Bah humbug to them. I've sent out CVs already, if I havn't gotten a job, it's because none of the places around town have positions want me, or I don't fit the profile.

How could I blame them? My entire CV pretty much says : "Doomie rocks hard when it comes to computers. Everything else? Eh... she's working on it. Oh, 'cept cooking. She's decent in the kitchens."

Problem is, there aren't any good cooking or computer jobs around here.
Well, save maybe applying to be an IT at the local grade schools, but they don't want an IT that doesn't have a computer tech diploma, which is what I'm looking into applying for for next september. I've only been back for barely a month and already I've been put back into the position of fixing the entire neighborhood's computers, so I might as wel get a diploma and make a darned living out of it. rofl

Nnn, other than that I'm drawing freely again. Wheee. It feels so good to finally just be able to pick up the pad and draw. Granted I usually tend to need a good fifteen minutes to get decided on what to draw, but at least it comes out now, without being forced. That much is even better for me since it also means I've picked up drawing the concept art I need for my comic, which hopefully I'll get started on the actual pages soon.
I actually have the first two pages drawn, but I haven't inked/scanned them yet, and probably won't until I have at least the first dozen or two pages done and ready so I can actually take a break every now and then and still have pages to update with.

I doubt it'll be easy since I'm still stuck handdrawing-inking-scanning-mousecolouring my stuff, but I plan on doing the whole thing full-coloured and shaded. Still need to work on backgrounds and structures though... I can draw characters and action sequences pretty well but I really need to work on the other aspects of building panels. It'll be the next aspects of my independent art studies. ^^

Other than all that I guess I've mostly just been relaxing. I'm still a bit shaken with how far down the barrel I ended up, and what COULD have happened, but at least I'm still here so I gues I did something right. @_@
But for the most part I'm keeping my mind busy with videogames. Lots and lots of RPGs mostly, so all that I've been thinking lately is about what to spec in, what abilities work and the likes. XD
Trying to keep my Titan Quest, Diablo 2, Dungeon Siege 2, World of Warcraft, Neverwinter Nights 2, Fable : LC, GunZ Online and TES IV : Oblivion all at the same time, oi. XO

And oooo. New items! I might be able to make myself an alternative pirate costume with the new sets, though I really like this one and haven't changed my avatar ever since I set it up. X3

Sonya Khatsworth

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:39 am
I'm always glad to hear things are going well, sis ^^ I look forward to playing WoW with you again :3

And let me ask a question: Is it unreasonable for me to think that I shouldn't have to ask my roommates to help with the shoveling, considering we all live in the same house and should be expected to just do it?  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games