Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 571 572 573 574 575 576 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:02 pm
-pops next to misuki- ah!-falls on face- @.* owies~! -sees blood- -eyes widen-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:03 pm
busos_gurl
*Sarah lays the babys down between her and Ryoji then when they fall asleep she lays there with them*

Ryoji wakes up and looks at the baby "wait.....y do we have a baby between us?"  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:05 pm
(yay! more ppl are logging in! *happy*)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:05 pm
-half awaked rolls out of tree by accedent and falls on face waking me up fully and landed on arm too breaking it-  

iiTobi

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:06 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
*Sarah lays the babys down between her and Ryoji then when they fall asleep she lays there with them*

*Smiles hold finger to lips grabs your hand and pulls you into the bathroom* One is Mitsukis and the other is Yukis im babysitting *Smiles* Will you help me?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:06 pm
iiKibblez
-half awaked rolls out of tree by accedent and falls on face waking me up fully and landed on arm too breaking it-

Izara walks back to school eye red and puffy. she sees Kibblez fall and sighs and runs over to him, "r u ok?" she asks emotionlessly  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:07 pm
Misuzu0614
she let you live because you had a baby? thats kinda messed up. in my opinion.

"no, i was still pregnent" she says laying back. " i smelt like someone she knew some how" Tora sighs. "i survived throgh a strock of she damb luck, nothing more nothing less"  
iiKibblez

*Blair blinks to him* Are you ok? do u want me to fix your arm?  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Smiles hold finger to lips grabs your hand and pulls you into the bathroom* One is Mitsukis and the other is Yukis im babysitting *Smiles* Will you help me?

his eyes grow wide "sure..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:08 pm
*looks at kto* you okay? *senses another neko in pain* someone just broke their arm.  

bones and rot

iiTobi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:09 pm
-sits up back against tree and looks at izara- "uhh ya i think im fine." Kibblez says while get ing 2 no bakes out of bag and hands 1 to izara  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:09 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

his eyes grow wide "sure..."

*Smiles and kisses him then looks up at him and whispers* Thank you  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:10 pm
*turns back to tora* survived just because of a stroke of good luck... im alive now becuz of that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:10 pm
-1 hands glows blue and places hand on arm and the pain goes away but its still broken, wraps in cast and gently lowers my arm-  

iiTobi

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:11 pm
iiKibblez
-sits up back against tree and looks at izara- "uhh ya i think im fine." Kibblez says while get ing 2 no bakes out of bag and hands 1 to izara

she takes the cookie and says quietly, ".....u broke ur arm.....u should get Blair to fix it."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 571 572 573 574 575 576 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games