Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 571 572 573 574 575 576 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:20 am
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Family Guy reference - Joe gets his legs (long story) so he takes the trio of idiots rock climbing I think it's Cleveland who falls and Spidey shows up and saves him with a web net and says "Everybody gets one" he does it later in the episode too - so random it just cracked me up

Ah... That's a very random reference, yes. >.<

You're silly. xP

xd

I've probably seen almost every epsiode by now, but you like the show a little too much, I think. x:

*lurks menacingly above you* .-.

LOL I don't sleep well either - I go to bed on worknight at 11 but have to watch TV to get sleepy - FG just happens to be on every night at 11 LOL

* my fiery, feathered friends watch your every move*

*activates the cryonic fire-suppression systems and cacoons you in the chaos* xP  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:02 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

You look like a sad mop.

Aww, I'm sorry. emotion_8c

Sorry. I've got three left feet. .-.

xD I am not a sad mop!

Shouldn't it be six left feet?

Look like ≠ are xP

Nope. Although that would be a more direct analogy to the typical expression, I took the joke in a more literal direction. *shakes three left feet* 3nodding

I laughed at its literal direction xD Then I thought it could be six xD

Could be six, yes. @.@

Either way, SpiderKay dances poorly. o.o;

dancing lessons anybody? xD  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:39 am
Kay9214

hey Kay....how's it going??  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:58 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

You look like a sad mop.

Aww, I'm sorry. emotion_8c

Sorry. I've got three left feet. .-.

xD I am not a sad mop!

Shouldn't it be six left feet?

Look like ≠ are xP

Nope. Although that would be a more direct analogy to the typical expression, I took the joke in a more literal direction. *shakes three left feet* 3nodding

Could be six, yes. @.@

xP  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:59 am
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hey Sky. ^__^

Well, it's going, I suppose. Nothing much happening right now, so I guess I'm mostly alright at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:09 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hey Sky. ^__^

Well, it's going, I suppose. Nothing much happening right now, so I guess I'm mostly alright at the moment.

well that's good I guess..

I am finally just about over this head cold I have been fighting...been a slow day today so I am trying to stay awake...TJ is putting up our new storm door and we are taking down the tree...that is the part of Christmas I don't like....

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:26 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hey Sky. ^__^

I am finally just about over this head cold I have been fighting...been a slow day today so I am trying to stay awake...TJ is putting up our new storm door and we are taking down the tree...that is the part of Christmas I don't like....

Ah, I see... For our tree down a while back, I guess. Tried to replace the screens with storm windows like a month ago only to find we only had windows that didn't fit and were missing the rest. @.@  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:56 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hey Sky. ^__^

Ah, I see... For our tree down a while back, I guess. Tried to replace the screens with storm windows like a month ago only to find we only had windows that didn't fit and were missing the rest. @.@

oh that is not good..

the door we are putting in has a pet door so we don't have to play jack in the box when the cats want out or back in...sometimes they want in and out every five to ten minutes depending on the weather or their moods...we were propping the old door open but that was letting in bugs....yuck..**frowns**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:22 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hey Sky. ^__^

oh that is not good..

the door we are putting in has a pet door so we don't have to play jack in the box when the cats want out or back in...sometimes they want in and out every five to ten minutes depending on the weather or their moods...we were propping the old door open but that was letting in bugs....yuck..**frowns**

Oh dear. >.<

Well, now they can take care of themselves... But you know they'll find a new way to pester you guys. >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:35 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hey Sky. ^__^

oh that is not good..

Oh dear. >.<

Well, now they can take care of themselves... But you know they'll find a new way to pester you guys. >.<

they already have...to get them in when they did not really want to we would shake the containers that has cat treats in them...so now every time they come in they expect treats....and they will sit beside me waiting for them since I am the human associated with food...**laughs**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:02 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hey Sky. ^__^

oh that is not good..

Oh dear. >.<

they already have...to get them in when they did not really want to we would shake the containers that has cat treats in them...so now every time they come in they expect treats....and they will sit beside me waiting for them since I am the human associated with food...**laughs**

LOL

Yep, that'll do it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:08 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

oh that is not good..

Oh dear. >.<

LOL

Yep, that'll do it.

well they didn't get the door finished..ran into some problems with fitting so they had extra work to make it fit...
boy it got hot here today...and tomorrow it is supposed to start getting cold again....
got to hot haven't eaten now I fell sick..gotta go eat...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:13 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

oh that is not good..

Oh dear. >.<

LOL

Yep, that'll do it.

well they didn't get the door finished..ran into some problems with fitting so they had extra work to make it fit...
boy it got hot here today...and tomorrow it is supposed to start getting cold again....
got to hot haven't eaten now I fell sick..gotta go eat...

Oh dear. >.<

Hot? Oh my. There's a foot of snow here. @.@

Alright, see ya.
Hope you feel better. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:15 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Look like ≠ are xP

Could be six, yes. @.@

xP

anywho. How's arachnaKay  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:17 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Look like ≠ are xP

Could be six, yes. @.@

xP

anywho. How's arachnaKay

SpiderKay is okay, I guess... Except... Everyone hates SpiderKay. emo  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 571 572 573 574 575 576 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games