Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 572 573 574 575 576 577 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Terra Omalley

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:46 pm
umm... what happened crenn? o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:49 pm
I'm not sure, but I hope he is alright...  

Krissim Klaw

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:02 pm
I'm ok, just a little teary. My memory isn't my best thing.... I have a 2 year memory span.... sort of. Traumatic events are always stuck in my mind, but sometimes I lose part of my memory about them. While watching a TV show.... I remembered everything about my Uncle's funeral, including when I last saw him alive. My memory is so vivid, I remember exact details to where I was sitting in the car when my father received the call to tell him that his brother had passed away last night. Some parts of my memory are patchy..... but I've calmed myself down so I'm alright now.

EDIT: Life is never dull..... My parents (my mother is in canberra... just to let you know) had a little arguement, and my mother sounds depressed...... because I didn't burn a few DVDs...... I should go do that now to avoid any problems later. But stress mounts up very quickly in this house...... I wish I could go talk to my psychologist.

Oh yeah, a friend I made at uni told me he might be able to get me a job as a telemarketer. Apparently the minimum wage is about $18 an hour.... and I'm hoping to get a max of 10 hours a week. So this should be very interesting if I get it.... because $180 a week would allow me to move out, not that I'd do it straight away.... but it's a viable option. I'll just have to see how it goes.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:50 am
I'd be really, really careful about

Edit: never mind, I misunderstood.

Memories that pop up where there once was blankness... they are real to you, I won't deny this. I have memories like that, and they're certainly real to me - but are they objectively real? Did other people experience the same things I remember experiencing? I don't know. So the important thing, for me at least, is how to cope with the distress caused by those memories, rather than with telling everyone else about those memories.  

Shaviv

Terra Omalley

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:25 am
actually shaviv, I would be really careful about such a job... half the time crenn, telemarketing jobs pay on commission  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:20 am
Terra Omalley
actually shaviv, I would be really careful about such a job... half the time crenn, telemarketing jobs pay on commission

Didn't think about that.... but I know I had to do a small amount of marketing when I help run a small company. And yes, it was an actual company, lasted 8 months or so.... because it's part of a program, anyway, I might have a few tricks up my sleeve.  

Crenn

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:08 am
I really, really hope that what's going on with me right now is not what I think it is.

Lately, I've been giving thought about my being gay and trying to find a boyfriend and all the rest of it. And it suddenly occurs to me......that I might just be gay because of being rejected a long time ago by a girl.

Stupid reason to be, but perhaps, in a subconcious manner.....I'm only gay because I have a subtle bias dating from way back when that girl turned me down.

Dammit.......this is really gonna piss me off if I've been straight all this time and guys were just....something else.......

*pulls on his hair* I'm so confused...I don't want to be bi. Bi's have a hell of a time being with anyone. If I'm bi, I'd just as soon not be any sexuality at all......

ARGH. gonk

(Warning: feelings subject to change. Nothing is definite. Also, my arm hurts. Carry on.)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:14 am
Being bi rocks my socks.

Don't sweat it, no matter which way it goes.  

DeletedUsername420

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:33 am
I am bi and been in a steady relationship for over 3 years. It doesn't matter what your sexual orintation is, you are going to come across the same problems when it comes to meeting someone you are compatable with.

As far as whether or not you are gay, bi or straight has to do with which genders you feel sexually attracted towards and seek to be partners with.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:54 pm
FogSage
I really, really hope that what's going on with me right now is not what I think it is.

Lately, I've been giving thought about my being gay and trying to find a boyfriend and all the rest of it. And it suddenly occurs to me......that I might just be gay because of being rejected a long time ago by a girl.

Stupid reason to be, but perhaps, in a subconcious manner.....I'm only gay because I have a subtle bias dating from way back when that girl turned me down.

Dammit.......this is really gonna piss me off if I've been straight all this time and guys were just....something else.......

*pulls on his hair* I'm so confused...I don't want to be bi. Bi's have a hell of a time being with anyone. If I'm bi, I'd just as soon not be any sexuality at all......

ARGH. gonk

(Warning: feelings subject to change. Nothing is definite. Also, my arm hurts. Carry on.)

While it's possible, I doubt that's the cause of it, or at least entirely. No offense...but you're really gay. Everyone gets rejected at one time or another. Hell, I've never had a sucessful relationship until my current mate and have been hurt plenty of times but I'm still straight.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:48 pm
Yeah, about that....post I made.

I swear that the college computer lab is cursed or something. I always feel tired when I'm in there, and my mind feels strange......maybe people smoke weed in there or something?

Anyway. Found this guy on Myspace that actually works at a nearby Subway that's a gay guy. He's older than me, and I was at the Subway when he said "You're Alex, right?" I was like......"OMFG, HOW'D YOU DO THAT?!" O_o

"Myspace, dude. I saw you on there."
"But....I mean...uhh......hi?"

We shake hands and I was just......agog. o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:53 pm
FogSage

I swear that the college computer lab is cursed or something. I always feel tired when I'm in there, and my mind feels strange......maybe people smoke weed in there or something?

Anyway. Found this guy on Myspace that actually works at a nearby Subway that's a gay guy. He's older than me, and I was at the Subway when he said "You're Alex, right?" I was like......"OMFG, HOW'D YOU DO THAT?!" O_o

And that is exactly why I don't have a myspece account. ninja I would be too freaked out with people I don't know, knowing who I am.

Selene Aries

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:47 am
That's why I set my profile to private on my rarely used myspace account..x_x..I really don't want people to know who I really am..

I think I have an ear infection in my right ear. It hurts right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:30 am
Diana Vulpes
FogSage

And that is exactly why I don't have a myspece account. ninja I would be too freaked out with people I don't know, knowing who I am.

Well, it's not as though mad rapists are going to come running to my door to kidnap me or anything. I'm just......looking for gay people who live in my general area so I can experience what it's like......kinda........in a way. x_X  

FogSage

Shabiba

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:38 am
My laptop battery charger stopped charging, and now I have to wait a week for a new one emo

Blargh, I'm gunna go crazy without my tablet.. though, I guess this is a good oppurunity to do some traditional art. gonk  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 572 573 574 575 576 577 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games