Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 573 574 575 576 577 578 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:48 pm
*the wind played around with angel's hair, and then a moment of still stand before her hair was getting brushed by a little child... the child of Logen she said:*

"your hair is so beutifull and soft!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:51 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*the wind played around with angel's hair, and then a moment of still stand before her hair was getting brushed by a little child... the child of Logen she said:*

"your hair is so beutifull and soft!"
she smiled "why thank you"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:52 pm
a old man appeared and said to ragnos "i have a job for you"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:53 pm
she looked at the old man "hello, who are you?"  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:54 pm
*Logen's child then hugged Angel, and said:*

"did i intrude? ... should i maybee come ask you to come play with me later?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:54 pm
Aprilbaby1

ragnos said "what job" the man said "of being grim reaper"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:56 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she looked at the girl "ill play with you later ok sweetheart" she smiled and hugged her back, she looked at the old man "grim reaper, but...." she stopped "this is his choice, not mine" she thought sighing  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:57 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she looked at the girl "ill play with you later ok sweetheart" she smiled and hugged her back, she looked at the old man "grim reaper, but...." she stopped "this is his choice, not mine" she thought sighing

ragnos said "your god...i should have known"  

Dante Borges

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:00 pm
An unknown figure approached the two young wizards. Excuse me but I have recently been put in charge of the safety of this fair magical school. There have been several complaints about people skipping school and the teachers not showing up. Tell me, what is your magical Rank and Element. He addressed them both but was looking at Angel.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:00 pm
(the child is named Faihkel just so you know it april :3)
*the child huggled april then she said:* "okay"
*Happily, and she dissapeared intoo the wind*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:02 pm
LanceCalvis
An unknown figure approached the two young wizards. Excuse me but I have recently been put in charge of the safety of this fair magical school. There have been several complaints about people skipping school and the teachers not showing up. Tell me, what is your magical Rank and Element. He addressed them both but was looking at Angel.

User Image

the old man said to him "you can have angel...but i need to talk to ragnos"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:04 pm
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis

User Image

she looked at the old man "thanks" she said and looked at the unknown figure "who are you?"  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:06 pm
*the Winds Followed Angel and made her confortable, and made a bubble od warm air around her*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:06 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis

User Image

she looked at the old man "thanks" she said and looked at the unknown figure "who are you?"

ragnos whisperd to her "hes god"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:08 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis

User Image

ragnos whisperd to her "hes god"
she looked at him "hes god?" she said shocked  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 573 574 575 576 577 578 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games