Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 573 574 575 576 577 578 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:40 am
shabiba
My laptop battery charger stopped charging, and now I have to wait a week for a new one emo

Blargh, I'm gunna go crazy without my tablet.. though, I guess this is a good oppurunity to do some traditional art. gonk

I've had that happen so many times. sweatdrop Thank gods I was still under warrenty when it did.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:51 am
Yeah, I was glad I bought a 2 year warranty for it, I don't have a job right now so I'd have no way to pay for it sweatdrop

At least I can get online at school v_v;;  

Shabiba

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:56 am
I'm seriously starting to regret going on Myspace again. I'm getting hit on from all angles now. =_=;

"Hey, you're cute, wanna hook up?"
"Hey sexy, I've got a piece of meat with your name on it."
"If anyone messes with you, I'll break their freaking legs.*"

*actual response from someone. o.o"

I feel like a cheap whore now......x_x Maybe I was better off just being a tease.......  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:09 am
FogSage
I'm seriously starting to regret going on Myspace again. I'm getting hit on from all angles now. =_=;

"Hey, you're cute, wanna hook up?"
"Hey sexy, I've got a piece of meat with your name on it."
"If anyone messes with you, I'll break their freaking legs.*"

*actual response from someone. o.o"

I feel like a cheap whore now......x_x Maybe I was better off just being a tease.......

And that would be one of the many, many reasons I stay far, far away from Myspace.  

Davin_Nightwind

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:14 am
In that case, I think I'll terminate the account. I should really learn about....things like this. While it's nice to know that there are other gay people in the area I live, it scares the living hell out of me when they.....talk they way they're doing. x_x

I don't feel safe any more. HELP ME, UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT! gonk Give me a new identity so the boys don't chase me!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:37 am
FogSage
In that case, I think I'll terminate the account. I should really learn about....things like this. While it's nice to know that there are other gay people in the area I live, it scares the living hell out of me when they.....talk they way they're doing. x_x

Its the INTERNET.

"Nuff said. wink  

DeletedUsername420

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:00 am
Diana Vulpes
shabiba
My laptop battery charger stopped charging, and now I have to wait a week for a new one emo

Blargh, I'm gunna go crazy without my tablet.. though, I guess this is a good oppurunity to do some traditional art. gonk

I've had that happen so many times. sweatdrop Thank gods I was still under warrenty when it did.
Same here....thank goodness for AppleCare.... heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:38 am
Sorry to hear about your laptop, shabi. Sadly, if my laptop dies, I'm royally ******** due to me having no warranty for it since I didn't get it personally myself. so I do all I can to keep it running well...but, it's a sony vaio so it's a pretty damn good laptop as long as I don't do anything stupid xD

Fog. Myspace isn't that bad, if you know how to go about using it. I used to be wary of myspace, hated it even, but once I started college I got an account so I could keep up with friends from high school. I get random messages sometimes, but I just ignore them.

Just make sure to not put any to important information, that's all.

Myspace is just as bad as anywhere else can be if you go to the wrong places. And some places are probably worse (pounced, mmm? I've met quite a few crazies there xD)  

Shinigami Whistle

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:43 am
I dont think you can get much crazier than the "Sex With No Strings Attached" section of the personals in the San Francisco area Craigslist. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:42 am
Shinigami Whistle
Sorry to hear about your laptop, shabi. Sadly, if my laptop dies, I'm royally ******** due to me having no warranty for it since I didn't get it personally myself. so I do all I can to keep it running well...but, it's a sony vaio so it's a pretty damn good laptop as long as I don't do anything stupid xD

Fog. Myspace isn't that bad, if you know how to go about using it. I used to be wary of myspace, hated it even, but once I started college I got an account so I could keep up with friends from high school. I get random messages sometimes, but I just ignore them.

Just make sure to not put any to important information, that's all.

Myspace is just as bad as anywhere else can be if you go to the wrong places. And some places are probably worse (pounced, mmm? I've met quite a few crazies there xD)

I've been on Pounced....never got an answer back......T.T

I'm looking for a RELATIONSHIP, not some gropefest in the back of a rusted out pickup truck. xp  

FogSage

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:54 am
FogSage

I'm looking for a RELATIONSHIP, not some gropefest in the back of a rusted out pickup truck. xp

But...but...those are the best kind! gonk

xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:13 am
Feline Apathy
I dont think you can get much crazier than the "Sex With No Strings Attached" section of the personals in the San Francisco area Craigslist. wink

hehe...I've seen that  

Rainey_angel81

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:20 am
don't try and rush things, fog. Sometimes the best things in life are worth waiting for. You'll meet someone someday, and you'll be happier for it. but if you try and force yourself into meeting/findign someone to be with, you're almost destined to fail. I know because that's how most my relationships were (me just trying to find someone to be with, without actually really knowing if I wanted to or not)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:34 pm
I've been sitting here doing inventory for the past two hours and I kept stacking invoices up and everything. I go away to get a drink of water and now I cant find them crying They also had the lists and places of where to order stuff and I'm going to be really mad if I lost them because that'll mean I have to start over  

Rainey_angel81

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:50 pm
Damnit...I seem to be a mass of aches and pains...First it was a blown shoulder (which feels much better now, they they had me in a sling for a while), and now it's my mouth...

I've been getting some dental work done, replacing my old, stainless steel crowns and getting new porcelain ones. Right now, I have four temporaries in, and they're all doing OK. however, the newest one, on the lower right, hasn't stopped aching sense I got it. I don't know why...Might have something to do with the fact that they didn't have to build it back up, so it's a little more exposed.

But yeah...that damned tooth wont stop aching, and I don't go back until Friday. But then, I'll have the first two porcelains in. I'll tell them then.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 573 574 575 576 577 578 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games