Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 574 575 576 577 578 579 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God Killed the Queen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:56 pm
Phoenix321
I had two treasure trunks but I opened them and the first one had a gas mask and the other a hockey mask... I think I should have just sold it... But oh well!
I open them all! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:58 pm
Alleviation
Phoenix321
I had two treasure trunks but I opened them and the first one had a gas mask and the other a hockey mask... I think I should have just sold it... But oh well!
I open them all! gonk

I always open 'em too... I'd hate to live with myself going "you know, you might have gotten something really cool in that one"  

shinimegami42

God Killed the Queen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:59 pm
shinimegami42
Alleviation
Phoenix321
I open them all! gonk

I always open 'em too... I'd hate to live with myself going "you know, you might have gotten something really cool in that one"
yea, lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:01 pm
*is hypnotized by her sig*  

shinimegami42

Nozomi-chan!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:02 pm
Alleviation
shinimegami42
Alleviation
Phoenix321
I open them all! gonk

yea, lol

My friend gets mad at me for opening them!
But I can't help it! crying scream  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:08 pm
shinimegami42
lol  

God Killed the Queen

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:09 pm
Phoenix321
Alleviation
shinimegami42
Alleviation
Phoenix321
I open them all! gonk

yea, lol

meh, it's your choice what you do with 'em, not hers.

and you can laugh when you get something really cool from one!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:09 pm
Alleviation
shinimegami42
lol

That is an impressive sig!
I have a feeling that you like blue...!  

Nozomi-chan!

Nozomi-chan!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:11 pm
shinimegami42
Phoenix321
Alleviation
shinimegami42
Alleviation
Phoenix321
I open them all! gonk

yea, lol

I will laugh!
BWAHAHAHAHA is what I'll say once I get the best thing on gaia! (Steel-plated ninja Headband...) xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:12 pm
Phoenix321
Alleviation
shinimegami42
lol

That is an impressive sig!
I have a feeling that you like blue...!
3nodding lol  

God Killed the Queen

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:14 pm
Phoenix321
shinimegami42
Phoenix321
Alleviation
shinimegami42
Alleviation
Phoenix321
I open them all! gonk

yea, lol

I will laugh!
BWAHAHAHAHA is what I'll say once I get the best thing on gaia! (Steel-plated ninja Headband...) xd

can't get those in trunks/boxes yet, but there's talk about maybe a purple box that might have donation items in it... but there are alot of items you can get in pink giftboxes that are worth more than that. get one of those and sell it for a band possibly, lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:18 pm
Yeah that's a good idea!
I've been on gaia for a long time but I usually go on for the forums and stuff!(Except getting some of the cool stuff) My friend is more into the trades and stuff!  

Nozomi-chan!

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:48 pm
you can get the hitai-ate much faster by just selling the trucks for 1600 each... they sell pretty quickly..... its better than opening hundreds of boxes and only making 250g on the worthless item inside.... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:32 pm
Deep Despair
you can get the hitai-ate much faster by just selling the trucks for 1600 each... they sell pretty quickly..... its better than opening hundreds of boxes and only making 250g on the worthless item inside.... 3nodding
All those trunks I opened! gonk LOL  

God Killed the Queen

Lord Jyabil
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:38 pm
Whats up Ninjas ninja  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 574 575 576 577 578 579 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games