Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 574 575 576 577 578 579 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:13 pm
Diana Vulpes
shabiba
My laptop battery charger stopped charging, and now I have to wait a week for a new one emo

Blargh, I'm gunna go crazy without my tablet.. though, I guess this is a good oppurunity to do some traditional art. gonk

I've had that happen so many times. sweatdrop Thank gods I was still under warrenty when it did.
Well yay for warrenty's I just had to get a new battery cause mine finally got so bad it would only last five minutes unplugged before shutting down. Never had a problem with the charger yet, but I went ahead and have them give me my free one under the three year warrenty, since it is almost up. That way I know I got my free one if I need it. XP

Uhg, speaking of which, the internet had been down all day, just got up at 6pm and it might be down again tommorrow or something. -___-

Finally, took a 40 minute drive or so for the sake of my mantis. Went to Underground Reptiles to get some pinhead crickets (the real kind that are only a week old) and some of the larger fruit flies. This should give me plenty of stock to keep my baby well fed when I go back up to school. Right now I've been feeding him moths, which he just loves. But man, they had so many pretty snakes, lizards, trantuals, and frogs at the petstore. The red eye tree frog was soooooooo cute. They also had the hugest lizard I've ever seen. It was about three times bigger then my cat and had the huggest head. Forgot to glance at the species, but it was a monster. eek  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:51 pm
Kyo, your laptop automatically has a warrenty of 1 year. As long as you have a copy of the receipt when you purchased it, then you'll have no problems getting it repair within a year of purchase.

Fog, never try to rush into a relationship, get to know the person first. I found someone who makes my heart race when I just think of her heart

Shabiba, try to find out what was wrong with the power adapter or laptop. It may help prevent what happened, from happening again. Not trying to offend you or anything, just saying it might be something you did..... I know my sister does it often xP (She's on her 4th laptop in 6 years..... laptops should last about 2 years at least if you're careful, most likely more. I'm using a laptop which is 3 years old at least, and the only thing that's wrong with it, is the HDD)

Ok, I'm at uni on my worst day, Wednesday. Reason is, I start at 8:30AM and finish at 6:30PM, with an hour break after my line up of 5 classes (Although 2 of those classes only runs about once a fortnight), but to get to class on time, I have to catch a 6:47AM train from the local station, that's ok with me since I love going to this uni, which then means I have to get up at 5:30AM to get ready completely. Today, my sister got me up at 4:51AM (After I went to bed at about 12AM.... because I had to do things for her xP) to check on why my dog is barking, so I check and can't see anything, I see the time and then decide to go back to bed to get some more sleep. My other sister (Who normally wakes up at 6AM, but got up 10 minutes earlier because she was catching the same train as me) had to wake me up (I was the living dead) and get me to have a shower, not good... since I take a while to do things, especially in the morning. Luckily we got to the train in time.
But I've noticed my sleep is getting shorter and shorter...... and I'm actually half sleeping while laying down... and in some cases, actually zoning out (and sleeping) in classes. I've had to get my friends to help poke me awake so I don't miss too much. But luckily this morning, because my father put $200 in my bank account the day before, I was able to get out $20 and get a can of mother (coke cola's attempt at an energy drink, not too bad either... but I prefer red bull), but I also had a get 1, get 1 free card so I got 2 cans, drank one just before my 8:30AM lecture and later gave the other to Kaz (my friend who's working in the uni bookshop until Friday).

Still tired, but alive.  

Hunter Morda

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:40 pm
Ok, mini mantis vent. I tried to resist, but I'm just to annoyed.

It never fails to amaze me when I go to petstores and ask for crickets. People who keep some of the most exotic types of reptiles around, juggling the proper humidity, temp, food, and they can't handle crickets. I told the shop owners I needed some crickets wanted a decent amount because I wanted them to last 5-6 weeks. They were like, that won't work. You'll be lucky if they last 2-3 weeks because they will eat one another.

While it is true crickets will eat one another, they will normally only do it if they are A) starving B) the other cricket is badly injured or dies of other causes. It is unbelievalbe the level of cruelty that is allowed when it comes to insects. Crickets are kept far too many in too small of a cage. They are often given no food or water. It is little wonder their crickets are eating one another and dieing. If crickets were such horrible canabils and could only live a couple weeks, then just how would we get those adult crickets hmm? I know their insects, but why can't people show a little humanity. Nothing sickens me more then when I get adult female crickets. They are so over barren with eggs, and many have broken their egg depositors in desperation trying to break through the plastic containers they are cruely kept in. Instead of running over to eat and drink when I put them in my cage, the first thing the do is drop their butts into the inch of sand I provide and lay their eggs. There is nothing like the sight of twenty to thirty female crickets all desperatly laying their eggs at once. You can just feel the relief flowing from them to finally have sand beneath their suction cups. Just an inch of sand or dirt, that's all they ask for, but I guess that is just too much for most people to give.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:03 pm
I'm sad to say that most shop owners probably don't care about the crickets because crickets really only have one use, and as it's going to end up with the cricket dead anyway, they figure it doesn't really matter if they need to lay eggs or not.

.........oh God, I just had the worst mental image of a bunch of huge crickets laying their eggs, screaming in agony......

*shudder, shudder* gonk  

FogSage

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:44 pm
With any other animal (except maybe fish?), the care they get in the petstores would be considered animal cruelty.

And they are screaming in agony when they try laying their eggs into the sides of hard plastic containers. To put it in terms of a male human, it would be like attempting to have sex with a concrete floor till the point you break your hardware, all the while never getting the relief of dropping your load.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:41 pm
Sick with the flu or bronchitis, found out my laptop can't be fixed, trying to do sketches and catch up on commissions  

Leyla Giselle

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:13 pm
Krissim Klaw
With any other animal (except maybe fish?), the care they get in the petstores would be considered animal cruelty.

And they are screaming in agony when they try laying their eggs into the sides of hard plastic containers. To put it in terms of a male human, it would be like attempting to have sex with a concrete floor till the point you break your hardware, all the while never getting the relief of dropping your load.

Okay...that gave be really bad mental images xp  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:38 pm
Merh, I've been sleeping until 3pm the past couple days. Missed class yet again, blah blah blah...My sleep cycle is seriously ******** and it's making me feel sick.
House is still a bit chaotic. Mom got married Saturday and things still aren't all moved. Most of my stuff is packed away or still in my old room. gonk  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:42 pm
shoki_de_nai
Merh, I've been sleeping until 3pm the past couple days. Missed class yet again, blah blah blah...My sleep cycle is seriously ******** and it's making me feel sick.
House is still a bit chaotic. Mom got married Saturday and things still aren't all moved. Most of my stuff is packed away or still in my old room. gonk

College has made my sleep cycle nulinvoid ~_~ lol

I did'nt get to bed yesterday untill 7am lol. My friend and I were up from 1:30 monday to 7:00 tuseday editing a movie for a class. The file compression alone took 6 hours ack...

Concequently though I did'nt mind staying up with him till zombie hours because I really like him.... He says he does'nt feel the same way about me, but his eyes and his actions say otherwise. I think he does'nt know WHAT he wants... > sad

Does anyone know how to deal with a guy who is pretty much one of your best friends that wont confront his feelings about most anything???? ARG@ sad  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:07 pm
Annoying night at work, home and relaxing now. That is all.  

Selene Aries

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:09 pm
I haven't slept well for at least 4 days..Stress is probably the problem..*sighs*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:36 pm
Sakiimi
shoki_de_nai

College has made my sleep cycle nulinvoid ~_~ lol

I did'nt get to bed yesterday untill 7am lol. My friend and I were up from 1:30 monday to 7:00 tuseday editing a movie for a class. The file compression alone took 6 hours ack...

Concequently though I did'nt mind staying up with him till zombie hours because I really like him.... He says he does'nt feel the same way about me, but his eyes and his actions say otherwise. I think he does'nt know WHAT he wants... > sad

Does anyone know how to deal with a guy who is pretty much one of your best friends that wont confront his feelings about most anything???? ARG@ sad

At least you have an excuse for being up late. I'm not even doing my work. Failing at least one class because I don't show up and do hardly any work. Just doesn't seem worth it and I can't motivate myself to do anything.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:20 am
Lonely lately. Blah.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:43 am
I don't think...people realize how easily a damaged heart can be easily broken again. It took months to build up courage to trust again and he shattered it  

Rainey_angel81

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:34 am
Hello everyone, it is *checks time* 4:32 in the morning here where I'm at and I just woke up from a peculiar dream to sit in front of the toilet for about ten minutes and throw up. Thank God it was over fast. T.T I haven't thrown up since I was ten years old and I never EVER want to do it again.

Cause of upchuckiness: more than likely my own gluttony from my birthday, which is odd, because I only ate one real meal out of three yesterday.

*grabs his RJ plushie and curls up in bed*  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 574 575 576 577 578 579 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games