Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:42 pm
Ms Edyn
"No idea," Night admitted, lifting her hands in a shrug, "All I know is it's what his true name starts with and he hates it. I am determined to find out the rest of it, though."

"...now you have me curious." I admitted, crossing my arms, looking towards Sub. Something that rubs Sub the wrong way? Huh...  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:46 pm
Lykas flinched visibly when Narcissa was subjected to Celes' Torment. The small Ghost-type had never experienced the anger that gripped her mind at the hurtful things coming from that Sneasel. "Narcissa! Try to stay calm and use your Water Sport. We can set up the field for something else." He told her, hoping Odd would be capable of something here.

The Frillish nodded, though the angry grimace on her face showed she wasn't likely to be calming down any time soon. She began a lively, if slightly jilted dance as she spewed water from her tentacles all over the field.

Baroque was already recovered and prepared for his opponent's next attack, however winded he was, when he found himself being the target of a Fighting-type. When the Tyrogue Tackled him, it simply phased right through his body. He didn't even have to try to avoid damage. Unless it's human reminded it that it needed to make him solid first, Normal-type and Fighting-type moves would be completely useless against him.

Odd, on the other hand, decided to turn his Pokemon's focus to other matters. Celes had attacked his baby and he wasn't about to let that slide. "Baroque! Show Sneasel your inner strength. Hidden Power!" He called at last.

Baroque nodded, brushing off the Tyrogue's attacks for now as he focused on Celes. Several fiery balls of energy appeared before him as he summoned his inner strength. After a moment, he hurled the orbs of energy at the Sneasel with all the strength and speed he could muster.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:46 pm
"Your name is Sub just as much as mine is Night," Night said, throwing a single arm over the boy's shoulders, "It's not the name you were born with and I will figure it out sooner or later. Even if I have to go all the way to Ecruteak and interview those lovely monks who raised you."

There was a dangerous glint shining in the hybrid's eyes as she threw a wink down to Sub.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:11 pm
Ms Edyn
"Your name is Sub just as much as mine is Night," Night said, throwing a single arm over the boy's shoulders, "It's not the name you were born with and I will figure it out sooner or later. Even if I have to go all the way to Ecruteak and interview those lovely monks who raised you."

There was a dangerous glint shining in the hybrid's eyes as she threw a wink down to Sub.

"You know, that sounds like a good idea." I said to Night. "How about we pay a visit there later, I'll drive."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:25 pm
"I'll hold you to it," Night laughed, ruffling Sub's 'fixed' hair as she continued the teasing, "It should prove to be an interesting conversation."  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:27 am
"...I suggest letting sleeping dogs lie...for the good of everyone." Is all Sub said in reply to Blizzard's and Night's comments about going to see the monks at the tower. "It's really best not to go further with this, trust me."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:38 am
"Dodge those spheres! Agility!"

Excited by my orders, Celes performed an odd dance. It was strange, but the closer the orbs got, the faster she got, until she was dancing circles around the balls.

Celes nearly came out of it unscathed. Nearly. Why did those giant circles have to be so warm? She was sweating when she landed from dodging them.

Or maybe that wasn't sweat.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:07 pm
"alright tryouge lets try something you've just learned use your karate chop."Lucius pointed towards baroque as he commanded tryouge.

the tryouge rushed towards baroque going for a karate chop as Lucius ordered.
even tho it is not very effective on baroque more hits still equal more damage.  

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:04 pm
Odd sighed and facepalmed when Lucius ordered another useless attack on Baroque. "Lucius, Baroque is a Ghost-type. Normal and Fighting-type attacks don't do anything to Ghost-type Pokemon unless you can make them solid first." He informed the kid as Tyrogue's attack simply phased through his Yamask once again, leaving nothing more than the sound of parted air, the Karate Chop finding no purchase in it's target.

"Try using a move like Foresight or Odor Sleuth before trying to hit a Ghost-type with those kinds of moves." Looking back to his Pokemon, he sighed once again. "Baroque, use your Night Shade on Celes again. She's proving to be more dangerous right now." The Yamask nodded in understanding and once again formed a sphere of neon black light before hurling the energy grenade at the Sneasel. Her speed would make her harder to hit now but maybe if Narcissa and her human partner were to work together with him, they could catch her?

Lykas did, indeed, figure out what was planned from the speed of the Night Shade zooming after the Sneasel and he had a plan. "Narcissa, use your Absorb on Celes. Hold her still!" He called to the Frillish, who nodded in understanding before her "arms" spread wide, those familiar green tendrils of energy snaking out after her foe. Should Night Shade miss, Narcissa would try to ensnare the Ice-type with her attack.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:31 pm
"Don't worry about dodging the Night Shade, Celes. You should be able to take a couple of them at least. Focus on evading Narcissa's Absorb and keep your guard up!"

My logic was that my half-Dark-type would resist the Ghost-type move. In the meantime, I used the SNAG's pokedex feature to study up on Tyrogue.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Sylar Ginyoku

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:05 pm
James Kingsley 'The Lost Soul' / Fawkes Knightley
- Snagem Rookie / - Snagem Alpha

James stopped walking and Fawkes turned, giving the boy a confused look. "Battle me. Right here. Right now." Fawkes chuckled and nodded, "A Double battle"

James nodded and tossed out the two pokeballs, releasing his Misery and Lumiere. Lumiere still didn't like that James was his trainer, but was growing to respect the young boy. Fawkes nodded approvingly, "Go." Two pokeballs at his belt open and out popped Ivysaur and Nido. The two pokemon cried out and Ivysaur stomped her foot on the ground. "Ivy!" Fawkes smiled, "Leech Seed on Misery. Poison Jab on Lumiere." His pokemon cried out and Ivysaur shot a seed at the Gastly.

Gastly merely laughed and phased into a gas, which caused Fawkes to smirk. "No! Don't phase!" Misery was confused but soon understood when Ivy began to force air into it's flower like a vacuum. Misery cursed but was saved by an ember attack from Lumiere. Ivy groaned and glared at the Lumiere. Lumiere giggled to itself, forgetting about Nido until the poison pokemon slammed into it and send it flying. Lumiere cried out, "Use Flamethrower on the Nidorino. Use Curse on Ivysaur." Misery turned and stared at James before rolling her eyes and using Curse. The effect was exactly as she though, Misery fainted immediately. She didn't have enough energy, her foolish trainer hadn't thought of that. James took a step back, "You have to remember to read your pokemon! Misery didn't have enough HP for a Curse attack. Now I can focus on your Lumiere. Poison Jab. Solarbeam." James didn't know what to do and cursed to himself as both attacks hit Lumiere and it was over...

Fawkes walked over to Nido and pulled out a stone - a moon stone. "You ready?" Nido nodded and Fawkes pressed the stone to Nido's horn. The Nidorino began to blow a brilliant white and grew until it was large than it's trainer. Then the glow vanished, "Nido...KING!"

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:40 pm
"Alright tryouge lets give celes a helping hand." Lucius asked of the tryouge.
tryouge gave a nod and cheered on celes powering up her attacks.  

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:53 pm
With the teasing done with Sub for the time being I went off once again to go get Tristen back up and at it to training, at least to see if he was up for it. I admit that I was pushing the kid again, but I've been trying to be careful about going over the edge with him. Freth was close by, however, probably to make sure that I don't. Though it left her to wonder... "Blizzard, what about Tails? You've been spending a lot of time with Tristen lately over all of this."

"I planned on asking him, too. He's been wanting to help all he can, too, at least with Tristen's training." I told her. "For that matter, I admit I have not been spending too much time with him lately...just been so distracted with one thing or another. That does beg to question now that I am thinking about it."

"What's that?"

"What about you?" I asked.

"What of me?"

"Im about as much of a father to them as you are a mother." I said. "Tristen is quite particularly fond of you." I said.

"...uh..." Freth rubbed the back of her head. She didn't quite know what to say to that. She frankly never noticed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:17 pm
A soft sigh escaped the hybrid's mouth as she moved from room to room. On occasion, she'd stop suddenly and look around, almost as though she forgot where she was or what she was doing, before shaking her head and continuing on her way. Eventually, she'd make her way to the kitchen.

Which is where Night could be found now. Nearly all the cabinets open as the hybrid dug through each one in turn before grumbling softly to herself before moving on to the next.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:13 pm
Lykas groaned at the state of this battle. At this rate, things weren't going to be ending any time soon. "You know, I'm not far from taking a leaf from Chaos' book and changing my Pokemon regardless of the rules we set." He commented to himself as he tried to think of a way to end this battle faster.

He didn't get much chance, though, when Narcissa began to form a large Bubble in front of her. She stared down the Sneasel giving her "dads" so much trouble as she released the attack, though it didn't happened quite as planned. Rather than simply firing a few simple bubbles at Celes, the large one exploded and released an entire stream of pressurized bubbles with Bubblebeam.

Odd looked to Baroque once again and frowned. "Baroque, use your Disable! We need Sneasel stopped so we can hit it!" He ordered quickly, watching as the Ghost-type's shadow stretched out across the arena floor, intent on snaring the Dark-type with a crippling, shadowy grip.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games