Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:51 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Is going to the beach even considered a vacation in Florida? Lol

yeppers..besides we don't live near the beach so it is not something we can do everyday...also when you take days away from work and kids anywhere you go is a vacation....

Well, maybe not anywhere. o.o

But I get your point. 3nodding

you are right there too...

yeppers..the peace and quiet away from the stress at work and the girls was great...

Never had a real vacation... But last time I went to the beach didn't exactly go well either. emotion_0A0

oh my...what happened??  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:55 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Is going to the beach even considered a vacation in Florida? Lol

yeppers..besides we don't live near the beach so it is not something we can do everyday...also when you take days away from work and kids anywhere you go is a vacation....

yeppers..the peace and quiet away from the stress at work and the girls was great...

Never had a real vacation... But last time I went to the beach didn't exactly go well either. emotion_0A0

oh my...what happened??

Me and the sun don't get along. x:

One day at the beach and I kinda spent the next month growing a new back. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:07 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

...um...RUN!!!!

Or you could just accept friend SpiderKay. crying

well...for a spider...you're looking mighty fine...but...i don't like spiders! cry

Neither of those points make me feel better. gonk

awww....I'm sorry..but spiders are such creepy crawly creatures...and...and...they drop down on you unawares and land on you sweatdrop and...UGH!...don't even get me started on those ugly white ones that mysteriously appear in your car when you're trying to drive...and..... emotion_0A0

B-but... Spider Kay is still just Kay. emo

awww Kay...even tho' you're still a spider...you *gulp* make me want to hug you...but UGH! you're still a spider!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:09 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

well...for a spider...you're looking mighty fine...but...i don't like spiders! cry

awww....I'm sorry..but spiders are such creepy crawly creatures...and...and...they drop down on you unawares and land on you sweatdrop and...UGH!...don't even get me started on those ugly white ones that mysteriously appear in your car when you're trying to drive...and..... emotion_0A0

awww Kay...even tho' you're still a spider...you *gulp* make me want to hug you...but UGH! you're still a spider!

You really don't have to hug SpiderKay. It's okay. Never mind. gonk  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:11 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

well...my urge to step on you is stronger LOL...but I won't do that either LOL G'night Kay! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:13 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

oh my...what happened??

oh my that is not good...I know what you mean...if I stay out in the sun to long I can get second degree sunburn...so I watch how much time I spend in the sun and wear sun screen when I can find one I can ear now...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:32 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

well...my urge to step on you is stronger LOL...but I won't do that either LOL G'night Kay! xd

I'll step on you back if you try it. And I have three times as many legs. >.<

Meanie. emo  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:36 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

oh my...what happened??

oh my that is not good...I know what you mean...if I stay out in the sun to long I can get second degree sunburn...so I watch how much time I spend in the sun and wear sun screen when I can find one I can ear now...

Yeah, I was all but bedridden for like 40 days. >.<
The details are not pleasant. >.<

So, no more mini-vacations either. @.@
I'm even more boring now. @.@
Lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:46 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

oh my...what happened??

Lol

that is not good...
there was one time when I was still in school and we all fell asleep on the beach...well I got the worst sunburn ever...doc said it was a second degree sunburn...as you said details are not pleasant..I had to still go to school but for several weeks I could not get out in the sun cause it would make it worse again..so that meant I had to stay in from PE..so I kinda flunked it...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:01 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

oh my...what happened??

Lol

that is not good...
there was one time when I was still in school and we all fell asleep on the beach...well I got the worst sunburn ever...doc said it was a second degree sunburn...as you said details are not pleasant..I had to still go to school but for several weeks I could not get out in the sun cause it would make it worse again..so that meant I had to stay in from PE..so I kinda flunked it...

That's not appropriate. D:

You should have gotten a medical exemption.

The school is a butt. D:

I could not have gone to school. @.@

Growing a new back was in no way an exaggeration. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:15 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol

that is not good...

The school is a butt. D:

yeah school was at times...I did pass though..had enough credits...

I did not have much choice doc said I could just that I had to stay inside out of the sun so the blisters would stay away....

I can imagine...you had blisters on your back didn't you..ooooh it was painful...

that was when the doc told me I needed to watch how much time I spent out in the sun..so when we went to the beach we found a shady spot...don't go so much now...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:23 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol

that is not good...

The school is a butt. D:

I did not have much choice doc said I could just that I had to stay inside out of the sun so the blisters would stay away....

I can imagine...you had blisters on your back didn't you..ooooh it was painful...

that was when the doc told me I needed to watch how much time I spent out in the sun..so when we went to the beach we found a shady spot...don't go so much now...

But there's no way that should have impacted your grade. >.<
It's wrong. >.<

Eh... My back really came off in its entirety over a short time. I was throwing away 2-3 shirts a day. >.<
There was... stuff. >.<

I haven't been to the 'beach' since.

Luckily, we've got our world famous boardwalk instead. Arcade, pizza places, etc.
The next best thing for a "beach" experience.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:33 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol

that is not good...

The school is a butt. D:

It's wrong. >.<

Eh... My back really came off in its entirety over a short time. I was throwing away 2-3 shirts a day. >.<
There was... stuff. >.<

Luckily, we've got our world famous boardwalk instead. Arcade, pizza places, etc.

i don't remember why it did but since I passed I wasn't to worried about it...young and crazy...

that sounds like it may have been third degree sunburn...that is really bad..doc said I was lucky....

well I went back to the beach...and it was after I got married..fell asleep on the beach again and guess what....yep got it again only it was worse...not as bad as yours...but it was painful enough that I learned my lesson...never done that again and have been real careful now about being in the sun...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:20 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol

that is not good...

The school is a butt. D:

It's wrong. >.<

There was... stuff. >.<

i don't remember why it did but since I passed I wasn't to worried about it...young and crazy...

that sounds like it may have been third degree sunburn...that is really bad..doc said I was lucky....

well I went back to the beach...and it was after I got married..fell asleep on the beach again and guess what....yep got it again only it was worse...not as bad as yours...but it was painful enough that I learned my lesson...never done that again and have been real careful now about being in the sun...

I see... o.o;

It may have been on a most technical level, I don't know. But it wasn't what they typically call third degree, I'm pretty sure.

>.<
Ouch.

I'll stick to the arcade on a cloudy day and grab a slice of pizza. Lol

I've gone through periods since where any sunlight at all hurts a little. o.o Or walking past the microwave when it's on. >.< lol

But it hasn't happend any time recently.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:28 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

The school is a butt. D:

It's wrong. >.<

There was... stuff. >.<

I see... o.o;

It may have been on a most technical level, I don't know. But it wasn't what they typically call third degree, I'm pretty sure.

>.<
Ouch.

I'll stick to the arcade on a cloudy day and grab a slice of pizza. Lol

I've gone through periods since where any sunlight at all hurts a little. o.o Or walking past the microwave when it's on. >.< lol

But it hasn't happend any time recently.

I prefer to do anything outside on a cloudy day...me and the sun aren't on such friendly terms anymore...I burn easy...my eyes are now very sensitive to bright light and sun is the worst...there are days the light on my puter screen bothers me so that I have to turn it down....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games