Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:52 pm
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz
*Faihkel appeared (after she had heard what the supposive god had to say) at Angel's side and asked once again:*

"wanna go out and play?"*then she saw the other person, and she asked* "Who are you?"

I am on the watchers list for this magical community. We are currently trying to contain all of the abnormal occurances that have been happening. Our data is limited so if you have any information either of you on any abnormally strong wizards we would like your cooperation.

he chuckles

And why do you laugh at our Noble cause. He crossed his arms and spoke calmly. I'm getting a feeling that all of you know more than you are letting on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:55 pm
*she simply said*

"i only know of my mother and mine power fully but i dont know if it is abnormal to have the power we have, though mom says that we are of the the fair people, the elven people, the chorenist of light, or as some called them 'The Gods and angels' i dont know my own world or my own people, only my father's bravery and my mothers kind and hopefull heart"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:59 pm
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz
*Faihkel appeared (after she had heard what the supposive god had to say) at Angel's side and asked once again:*

"wanna go out and play?"*then she saw the other person, and she asked* "Who are you?"

I am on the watchers list for this magical community. We are currently trying to contain all of the abnormal occurances that have been happening. Our data is limited so if you have any information either of you on any abnormally strong wizards we would like your cooperation.

he chuckles

And why do you laugh at our Noble cause. He crossed his arms and spoke calmly. I'm getting a feeling that all of you know more than you are letting on.

"im not telling you about the abnormal wizard i know"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:09 pm
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz

he chuckles

she leaned against the tree, her arms crossed she smiled  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:11 pm
*Logen was one with the tree that Angel Leaned against, and a face started to appear where she leaned, and she Logen said:*

"Boo! whats happening?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:13 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*she simply said*

"i only know of my mother and mine power fully but i dont know if it is abnormal to have the power we have, though mom says that we are of the the fair people, the elven people, the chorenist of light, or as some called them 'The Gods and angels' i dont know my own world or my own people, only my father's bravery and my mothers kind and hopefull heart"

Sakaki looked at the girl calmly, "The elves being part of the fair people and refer to yourself as the gods and angels. The Elves have a history of considering themselves superior to other races. You live in isolation and reject anything that isn't part of your code. Some of your race even goes so far as to declare themselves as such and imprison anyone that wanders into there towns that are not at least half elf.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:17 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen was one with the tree that Angel Leaned against, and a face started to appear where she leaned, and she Logen said:*

"Boo! whats happening?"
"im not quite sure" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:23 pm
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz
*she simply said*

Sakaki looked at the girl calmly, "The elves being part of the fair people and refer to yourself as the gods and angels. The Elves have a history of considering themselves superior to other races. You live in isolation and reject anything that isn't part of your code. Some of your race even goes so far as to declare themselves as such and imprison anyone that wanders into there towns that are not at least half elf.

*Logen Appeared behind Sakaki , and said:*

" if you didnt heard what my child said, you should consider getting more training in listening to people... she said some, not ourselves, we did never call ourself other than the Chorenist of Light, thats the only name we had on ourselves to forigners and other races and we lived with all the other races, untill they wanted war only, we Never Lived isolated... you dont know anything about us elves we love everything and nothing escape our love, only some humans that seeked for destruction has been inprisoned where my people lived before, ...though our world was destroyed Long time ago, Darkness destroyed my world, and most likely all of my people..... as i said... you know nothing of my people..."  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:29 pm
"Faihkel want to go play now?" she asked smiling  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:38 pm
*Faihkel nodded and she held her hand and made the wind lift up Angel and carry hthem both to a nice place in the forest, there was a pond and the sun was setting so you could see the reflection of the red skies in it, it was still and she made a manouver that was rather complicated and formed intoo the Snowtiger form she had, and jumped intoo the water, splashing some of the water on Angel*(she had let Angel Down on the ground before she did this)  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:39 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*Faihkel nodded and she held her hand and made the wind lift up Angel and carry hthem both to a nice place in the forest, there was a pond and the sun was setting so you could see the reflection of the red skies in it, it was still and she made a manouver that was rather complicated and formed intoo the Snowtiger form she had, and jumped intoo the water, splashing some of the water on Angel*(she had let Angel Down on the ground before she did this)
she smiled "hey" she walked over to the water  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:43 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz
*she simply said*

" if you didnt heard what my child said, you should consider getting more training in listening to people... she said some, not ourselves, we did never call ourself other than the Chorenist of Light, thats the only name we had on ourselves to forigners and other races and we lived with all the other races, untill they wanted war only, we Never Lived isolated... you dont know anything about us elves we love everything and nothing escape our love, only some humans that seeked for destruction has been inprisoned where my people lived before, ...though our world was destroyed Long time ago, Darkness destroyed my world, and most likely all of my people..... as i said... you know nothing of my people..."

All my data is based on observations by other wizards. I grow tired of this derailment. There is one demon and two people who one day will become half mortals. Then there is that one guy which seems more suspicious than any of this lot. And to top this off I am yet to get a straight answer from any of you about the dangerous people that have been showing up in this land. I will be back and this time I will bring more than just myself. If the students of this school will not help us keep order within this land then we will create new laws that forbid there silence. He started walking away from the two elves then pulled out a cell phone. Yes, what is it.............awww I see, "he smiled in a sort of sinister way".  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:50 pm
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz
*she simply said*

All my data is based on observations by other wizards. I grow tired of this derailment. There is one demon and two people who one day will become half mortals. Then there is that one guy which seems more suspicious than any of this lot. And to top this off I am yet to get a straight answer from any of you about the dangerous people that have been showing up in this land. I will be back and this time I will bring more than just myself. If the students of this school will not help us keep order within this land then we will create new laws that forbid there silence. He started walking away from the two elves then pulled out a cell phone. Yes, what is it.............awww I see, "he smiled in a sort of sinister way".

*Logen's voice was heard in Sakaki's ears both of em, and it was as loud that the person in the other end of the cellphone could hear too*

"You Shall Not Threat Any of my friends if you so do, you will get a hard time, though if you do not threat or pose any threat, you are welcome to get all the information you want, there is some liberary's and i am open for questions"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:52 pm
she sat by the water smiling watching Faihkel play in the water, she had heard what he said and was thinking "hmm i wonder what made him smile almost evily" she shrugged and looked into the water  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:58 pm
George sat in a nearby tree as the tiger and Angel swam around in the water. Are you four having fun in that lake. He smiled and looked at a random spot on the other side of the lake. There was nothing visable in that spot except for grass and leaves from a nearby tree.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games